Criticism.

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Trist3D

Post » 22 May 2013, 23:53

Have you ever just seen someone post and want to yell at them for making mistakes? I have. And I haven't seen any topics directly envoking criticism. I've seen people get really mad when people try to tell them how to act.

But let's do it anyway! In a calm way, of course. Don't just blurt out random gibberish that is 99.9% insulting text.

Also, you may discuss your criticism, but you can't just say no to it.

For instance, I take jokes too far to the point where it becomes spam. Also, I don't post much at all.

>Inb4 no one posts here
Last edited by Trist3D on 26 May 2013, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.

Qcode

Post » 22 May 2013, 23:57

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

Trist3D

Post » 23 May 2013, 00:09

I don't know if you've made a bad post, well, ever.
I think you've scrapped multiple projects though, that's not good.
Of course I could be mistaken. (Bad memory)

Camewel

Post » 23 May 2013, 00:10

Trist3D wrote:Have you ever just seen someone post and want to yell at them for making mistakes?
I've seen someone post and I yelled at them for making mistakes. I then got banned. Internet's a pretty fun place, eh?

Trist, your posts are pretty average really. You tend to lock on with the bad joke squad too quickly (driving jokes into the ground with Jony and Turret and co) but other than that you're pretty decent.

Qcode is really just an all round great guy. Nothing particular to criticise.

If anyone would like to throw aimless hate at me that's cool.

Qcode

Post » 23 May 2013, 00:15

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 17:42, edited 1 time in total.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 23 May 2013, 01:40

Camewel wrote:If anyone would like to throw aimless hate at me that's cool.
Everyone wants you to take over the Universe, yet you still haven't.

HAPPYFACES

Post » 23 May 2013, 03:24

I would like to know how I come off as in my posts, if anyone has anything to say.
Gonna do this only from what I've seen, not gonna go into post histories.

Camewel:
A guy with a no-shit attitude, much like Idiot9.0. I think you and I could have some great debates If I had the bawlz (Or patience) to stand up to what you say, but then again I agree with a lot of things you say anyways. Also, commit to projects. Even if your code was made to be effective, not readable, I'd love to play and dive in to the code of your projects. Oh, only have a lil' somethin' bad to say, even though it's very hypocritical of me to say so; try to keep your irritation of other people off the board. I know I did this with Turtley when he first came, and there's no excuse for it. It causes nothing but problems, even if people back you up. (Still feel sorry about using ADHD as an insult. :c)

Qcode:
A contributor with ideas of gold, ALSO like Idiot. (Making him seem like a framework here, but hey, he's the closest example I can give, really :P). Your (And many other coder's) contributions to the Modding section of Mari0 and game development section have inspired a lot of my background projects (that will never see the light of day), so yeah; inspirational. Also you kept the Quad-hatted duck alive, which I assume is a community in-joke that was made long before I joined. Helpful, indifferent. I have a feeling you're slightly privileged IRL, but of course, my feelings have a 90% chance of being wrong.

Trist3D:
You remind me a lot of my brother, except a lot more random. And on occasion a little more stupid. But hey, you're only human. Yeah that's all I got .3.

BobtheLawyer:
 /)*(\  I really can't say much but, You're a cool guy as far as I know.

Firaga:
 /)*(\  I really can't say much about you either. I think you frequent Twatter more than any other subforum? Ahhh I dunno. The fact that the posts I've mostly seen from you are usually compliments on good works in Mari0 maps or mods puts you in green imo. You aren't getting banned anytime soon. Also; Excited for whatever it is that Square Enix is coming up with in E3? :3

Idiot9.0:
No crap will be taken from this guy, much like Idi-... Yeah. As the "leader" of the GSYS mod in the Mari0 subforum, I think you have some experience with leading in some other areas, however insignificant a community mod might be to you. If you applied your mind to coding, you'd probably be phenomenal. No kidding. But it seems you have some other things in life going on that grant your attention more than the desire to learn LOVE's OOP, right? Makes sense. Oh, might also wanna let up on the n00bs. They don't know any better, much like how Jony and Turret began. But they've become better and are actually good community members if you excuse any lapses. It could be the same for the other n00bs too! (Again, being a damn hypocrite. Faaaaaack.)

Costinteo:
You make sense. I don't know how that means anything but yeah; you make sense. Maybe you have some sense no one else has? Something about you says, "Hey, I've got sense. Of something." That confuses me. I'm sorry, I'll shut up now. Just take it as a compliment .-.

popcan12:
Sometimes I wonder who you even are, but then I remember, "oh yeah, he's Popcan12." It's probably the avatar doing something to my head. But anyways, you're nice? Like, I can't remember you ever getting banned or anything. It's kinda like Firaga.

Jorichi:
 /)*(\  I want to taste that soda that's flavored like you. In other words; you're really creative and nice. Dungeons and Twatter? Priceless. Sundae Scoops? I never would have thought of that. Scrappers? Amazing idea, love steampunk-esque things and scavenging.If I had joined this community earlier and didn't feel so insignificant, I would have immediately found a friend in you.

Turtley:
At some point in the past, in this exact post, I would have said "GTFO". But I can acknowledge that you're trying to improve, and I'm willing to take back some of the things I've said to you. But I'm still leery. You're still in that little kid stage. You might want to wait a couple more months, or years, then come back. I just absolutely loathe being actively ignored. My brother does it all the fucking time and it gets on my nerves. Just, please remember that, because other people might not like it as well. This isn't a community where things are being posted constantly like social websites. Each post holds someone's opinion or input on each particular thread, and you NEED to pay attention to them. Or else you're going to miss something important and start posting random crap that hardly pertains to the topic!
No tl;dr here. Read it dammit.

Renhoek:
Some things were said about you earlier, and for the most part I agree with them, however I was not here during your first moments on SYS. So all I can say is you're a good person, and luck to you and your future endeavors.

Bonko:
I love your name. Why? Don't ask please. Just the little kid in me that wants to say it all the time when I see it. Great poster, in the GSYS mod so Idiot saw good things in you so yeah :P

Assassin-Kiashi:
An artist worthy of the title "Badass". Badass Assassin-Kiashi. Hell yeah. I've browsed your deviations, and all are exemplary, but as an artist myself, I know that you know that I know there's always room for improvement. To become "The Greatest" Isn't enough. Shoot farther than the moon, because that's a limit. Also I still absolutely despise myself for using a condition you have as an insult. I'm so insensitive...

Mr.Q.Marx?:
Sometimes I think you're an enigma. That your existence is omnipresent, but benevolent and encouraging in mannerism. Like Maurice! You're a great guy, in English :P

mari0bros2:
Why does your username sound like you were trying to advertise a new mod? You made it into GSYS, as the flying fireball if I remember correctly. So Idiot found something about you positive. Sorry, but I'm a little indifferent to you :/ So nothing positive or negative to say. I think you post compliments on mods a lot.

TripleXero:
Your submission to GSYS and your previous avatars remind me a lot about a guy who's really just... There. Kinda like how I was in school; smiling, but not really mingling with a lot of people. Sitting in the back and enjoying the show. Also got a feeling you may have tried football at some point. But, again, my feelings 90% of the time are wrong. For attempting to mod an original SMB from Mari0, you've got props. You're well on your way to being another badass in the field of coding here on SYS.

Automatik:
You seem a bit of an older poster here. Around the 20-25 range. You have English as a second language, so I've always wondered. What's your primary language? Another coder, and a good one too. I think something you made inspired something from me as well... Hard to place, gonna have to dig up the older topics in Mari0, I remember it was there.

mindnomad:
Indifference. Sorry, but you made it into GSYS, probably because that lil' guy you have there is like... Perfect for the star.

LightningFire:
 /)*(\  From what I've gathered, you got off on a rocky start. Somebody said you didn't stop posting ponies? Or was that someone else? Am I crazy? But around the time I joined you seemed to be better. I'unno. Truth is, when I signed up, I actually forgot about this place for like a week, remembered, then came back and started reading topics and stuff. I tapered off a bit until I finally decided to post. The community mod enabled my activity, and I didn't say anything till I had something to contribu-
I'm sorry, we're criticizing you in this part. You were the first aaaaa I saw here, at which point my attention was directed to the "Ponies" thread. Soooo, thanks for letting me know that there's next to no haters here :P.

Turtle95:
Thank you. You're a cool guy, and I'm still immensely grateful for the character selector. I began getting a feel for LOVE's API because of your code. Before, all I really knew how to do in terms of coding was changing variables in GMod's lua files. What you've made helped me get a better idea of what LOVE can do, and in succession, more of what lua can do. (I tried "How to Code in Lua", but pppt... It was immensely boring.) So, you're helpful, and you make cool things :P

rokit boy:
Ignoring what I just saw in "Chat Room", all I got from you is a guy who likes to code, and has a large indifference himself to most of everything else in SYS. Buuuuut, yeah. First impressions .-.. You've got golden ideas. But like Camewel; commit to them.

TheJonyMyster:
Well, I mentioned something about you earlier. That was that you've also had a rocky start, but have improved over time. But that's for the others to say, otherwise, you can be funny at times, and you like to give advice on some things :P

Mari0Maker:
I'm having a hard time trying to think of ANYTHING about you, except of course the GSYS mod. But something tells me you have good in you, and not just because of the mod.
Oh that's right, your first mappack I assume? I'm not gonna check but If I can scrounge up the memory, you got mixed reviews on it. Probably different from what I remember, but that's just me and my forgetful mind. So you entered with a mappack, not the best choice imho. So many people do it and a lot of them are put down for it, but I think you've managed to solidify your position here. Whatever you work on; keep working hard if you really want to.

Hans1998:
Here you go; Criticism. Patience is definitely key, even though yet again I'm being a god damn hypocrite because my patience runs short sometimes and without warning. Mkay, so you've made some pretty good mappacks, but I haven't tried them out myself. Too many to try, so little time. Also hung up on what I wanna work on :P. In quality of posts, I think you're nice and have things to say that are definitely contributing to other's work.

ShankYourself.net:
Change your name. For gods sake get Saso and give him your new name because your current one hurts my eyes.

TheSeek:
I'm seeking. You're an overall good person, and make awesome content. But where are you most of the time?

FlutterPie:
Fabled Perma-Ban survivor of old, a grizzled veteran of immaturity and solitude. That's all I got XD You haven't posted much since I've become active really.

Sašo:
I'm gonna stay on the safe side and leave this to the professionals while I go hide behind that tree over there.

aveond:
All I know about you is some awesome content, and helpful posts. Sooooo. Hi o3o.

Turret Opera:
Refer to "TheJonyMyster" Because I'm getting lazy and it's pretty much the same for you guys. Sorry to lump you in a corner, but There were just so many people to type things for.

Neosaneo5:
Who are you?

WillWare:
You've made some interesting things. I think I've tried something of yours, but the files are long gone by now. A good poster, a creative person. You're green! Even though you're blue... Agh.

ThunderFlipper:
~700 Posts since this edit. But I know absolutely jack shit about you. But I guess you're okay? Not sure.

hatninja:
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY ARE YO- Nevermind. I think I remember some good posts from you, sooooo... Yeh. Good .3.
Last edited by HAPPYFACES on 29 May 2013, 05:42, edited 2 times in total.

Firaga

Post » 23 May 2013, 03:36

To criticize myself, I think I need to hold back on some of my posts. Some are full of quotes, and only quotes.

Camewel : You are straight and to the point, no matter how rude the answer may seem to people.
Qcode : Same as Camewel.
Trist3D : You do tend to overuse jokes, and some are bad. Other than that, your a good member.

(Somehow I have a feeling this will turn into that 'Enter' bullshit again.)

idiot9.0

Post » 23 May 2013, 03:42

Enter. I'd like to know what people think of me as well. I believe I need to be a bit nicer at some points, but would like to hear how others view me.

Trist3D

Post » 23 May 2013, 05:04

idiot9.0 wrote:Enter. I'd like to know what people think of me as well. I believe I need to be a bit nicer at some points, but would like to hear how others view me.
You get annoyed too easily. Also, if you're annoyed at something else, it shows when you're talking to others.
Of course some people are stupid and need to be yelled at.

Also, I don't want to add another quote so.

Firaga: I think you've said "everypony." And that bugs me more than it should.

HAPPYFACES: I dunno, really. Skimming through your post history, you seem okay.

Costinteo

Post » 23 May 2013, 11:45

What about me? (I have no idea what to say about you guys, I mean I like you all. ._.)

popcan12

Post » 23 May 2013, 12:28

Costinteo, you're alright. If anyone finds any problems without, I would know why. Maybeyouravatar, I don't know.

Oh, and this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2046&hilit=Enter+shift+ctrl

popcan12

Post » 23 May 2013, 12:33

Idiot
From what I can remember, you're the same sort of poster as Qcode. But you probably often the mapping forums, so yeah. Can't say much. Dig the avatar though.

After checking post/warning history:
Well, once again, clean warnings/ban history, so it seems I was fairly spot on. I wish I'd see your avatar around more often since it seems to be a good way to find good posts.

Jorichi

Post » 23 May 2013, 12:45

Idiot9.0:
I don't have anything negative to say about you. You are honest (be it brutally or not) which is something I always like to see in people.
You have great ideas and great spriting skills.
I disagree with Trist3D in the 'get's easily annoyed' department. If it was me who did the All Night Stabyourself Mod, I'd had either shut it down, left the project to someone else or simple scolded those who were too lazy to read the few posts above them. But normally when I'm fed up with stupid people I give up on them and completely ignore them, but it usually takes quite some time to get it to that point.

Costinteo:
You're a good forum member and a nice guy. Again, I have nothing negative to say.

Trist3D:
Sometimes you make stupid posts, but they never really bother me because other posts you make show me the opposite. And thank God the latter is more common.

Camewel:
I must say that you are a great guy. However, I know you can have the tendency to pull someone's legs quite a bit, and I got to notice that people see that as you being rude... So I would be careful with that if I were you. Some of it might fall in the 'brutally honest' department though.
Regardless of that; you are a great coder, keep that up. Together with people as Idiot9.0 and Qcode, you are one of the smartest guys here.
Sorry for the lack of hate though... I know how you love to feed on that.

HAPPYFACES:
You come off as a nice and honest guy in your posts (at least for me you do). You're good at giving feedback and suggestions on mods and mappacks.
You also try your best at helping people who post questions, which is always welcome.

Firaga:
Another person I'd like to put on the 'brutally honest' stack. Don't take that as a bad thing, I love it when people are brutally honest, but others might just see it as being rude.

Qcode:
I sometimes wonder if you're trying to be someone you're not... But that just might be me, so don't take it the wrong way.
If you do, then this. 'cuz i'm having a bully day.
Anyways; Your posts are usually smart, short and to the point. Keep it up. I've got, yet again, nothing to complain.

BobTheLawyer:
I'm running out of commentary...
I've got nothing to complain; you're Bob... Hi.
You're always there at 'forum events' (stys mods and things like this), You're a general part of the community, you leave good commentary on mods and mappacks.
So yeah... Hi.

Popcan12:
Go drink some grapefruit juice. Then we'll talk.

Did I forget anyone in here? Yes? Well, then you're probably not interesting enough to talk about... go away.

I brace myself for any hate you guys might have for me. Like I said, I love people who are brutally honest towards me.

maidenTREE

Post » 23 May 2013, 12:46

D: What about me?

Qcode

Post » 23 May 2013, 12:57

Firaga

Post » 23 May 2013, 13:03

Turtley3 : When you started, you spammed the forums with lots of bad posts, and the fact being that your 10 doesn't help this either, but you haven't made a post-storm in a while, so there's that. You seem to skip over others posts and make some random post that is completely irrelevant to the thread, which would sometimes result in a ban from you. You also seem to think people should 'worship' anything you make, like when you spammed that fucking Tetris tileset everywhere. Sure, you may have cared, but nobody else did.

EDIT : Ninja'd by Qcode.

Camewel

Post » 23 May 2013, 14:44

BobTheLawyer
Awful lawyer, lost me a case once and now I owe Maurice $148. However, he's a pretty great guy if you forget about the deceptive name.

HAPPYFACES
Incredibly helpful user, and a pretty nice one too. Just take a look through his post history, 90% are either helping people or just being nice.

Firaga (if that is your real name...)
You can be very harsh sometimes, and without reason. This is especially true on new users, you seem to make snap judgements, and while these are often true, they do make you look very rude at first.

idiot9.0
When I see your face,
there's not a thing that I would change,
because you're amazing,
just the way you are.

Simply the best poster on the forums. Smart enough to know what to say and when to say it, just rude enough to be able to get a point across, but controlled enough that it doesn't affect anyone else. Honestly, everyone should try and be more like idiot, he's great.

Costinteo
You're very likeable, and I don't think there's anyone else on the forums with quite as good of a start as you. Make excellent maps, smart and nice posts, nothing much to pick on.

popcan12
I really don't think you've made your presence noteworthy enough, I'm not really taking not of you. From checking your post history, you seem to make a lot of bad jokes, but you don't really do anything... impressive.

Jorichi
You seem to be a lot like idiot, but there's one big difference, in that you really do care what people think of you. You couldn't go on a rant at someone because you'd be scared that they wouldn't like you. I'm really not sure if that's a good thing or not, it's kept you as the nicest person on the forums, after all. I do just worry that you could be seen as an easy target to trolls.

Turtley3
You remind me a lot of a younger Turret Opera. A really bad start, followed by an attempt at improvement. You are, however, getting better, but it'll take you a while to convince everyone else of that.

Turret Opera (linking in from the Turtley)
You started of bad, but these days you're a pretty decent forum member. The only thing holding you back is your reputation, and I'm sure if you do something impressive enough, that reputation will fade and you'll be a perfectly good user again.

renhoek

Post » 23 May 2013, 14:49

well I'm always looking for ways to improve so why not, if anyone wants to they can do me... A lot of people are going to be negative aren't they?

Camewel

Post » 23 May 2013, 16:03

Renhoek, you used to post in every topic you could and you'd never read the whole topic before posting but I think you've got better.
Also +10 for taking the xXx crap out of your name.

Bonko

Post » 23 May 2013, 16:16

I'm open to criticism.
Also, Jorichi, you're too nice to criticize people.

Assasin-Kiashi

Post » 23 May 2013, 16:41

open doors walk right in!
my opinions are almost exactly the same as Jorichi, except with camewel's opinion on idiot. That I also agree with.

Mr.Q.Marx?

Post » 23 May 2013, 17:00

I'm going to ask for this. I'm hoping that people actually have heard of me now.

Mariobros2

Post » 23 May 2013, 17:05

I would like to hear criticism, so I can improve.

TripleXero

Post » 23 May 2013, 18:21

I'm curious what people think of me

Automatik

Post » 23 May 2013, 18:29

I also accept criticism.

HugoBDesigner

Post » 23 May 2013, 19:20

I think I would like to have some criticism too. Because, except for 2 mappacks and 2 tilesets for Mari0, I haven't done much...

Automatik

Post » 23 May 2013, 19:36

Hugo, you aren't a bad member at all. Your mappacks are very well done, and I'ven't seen a single bad post from you.

mindnomad

Post » 23 May 2013, 20:17

I'm curious of what people think of me here... if there is anything to think of me :P

LightningFire

Post » 23 May 2013, 20:29

I would like to know what people think about me.
Also, all I'm going to say is only Turtley needs to improve his posts. After that, you're all fine.

Turtle95

Post » 23 May 2013, 21:39

I would like to get in on this too. I'm ready for the criticism!

I respect everyone, so I honestly don't have many complaints. Though there's people like SJB who complains about minor things and Camewel can come off as rude sometimes. That's just how you read it though.

popcan12

Post » 23 May 2013, 21:44

I'd like to say something, but first:
Popcan12 wrote:Costinteo, you're alright. If anyone finds any problems without, I would know why. Maybeyouravatar, I don't know.

Oh, and this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2046&hilit=Enter+shift+ctrl
I'd like to point out that (and I know you all are going to be a little ticked off and say "Oh, but you posted in this thread so this means you have to be criticized", but I didn't really state I wanted to be commented on... now on to pressing matters.

LightningFire: I see you as a remarkable person who commented so much. You made lots of forum games in the past and even made it in All Night Stabyourself. I find that just grand.

Mindomad: I really don't see you as all to interesting. The most I seen you do after checking your post history was helping in New Super Mari0 br0s, and getting in All Night Stabyourself as well. Your avatars are cool but I have to say, your art is also very good, and so you are known even with only under 100 posts. CONGRATS!

Turtle95: Excellent modder, you make awesome games and everything. There's not much wrong with you, and if there is, tell me.

Firaga

Post » 23 May 2013, 21:52

Idiot9.0 : Your an amazing poster, and only give people shit if they deserve it. You work hard at whatever you do, and that's respectable.
Turtle95 : Another good poster, but stays mostly in the modding section.
mindnomad : I don't remember you much.
Automatic : Wow, I keep saying the same thing to everyone. Good poster, yadda, yadda.
HugoBDesigner : You seem to know a lot about Mari0. Too much. You've made some amazing mappacks, using tricks some people didn't even know about.
Costinteo : You've made plenty of great posts, hardly rude and to the point. I can see you surviving in these forums.
Last edited by Firaga on 23 May 2013, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.

Qcode

Post » 23 May 2013, 21:52

Trist3D

Post » 23 May 2013, 22:12

Qcode wrote:Spoilers cause I have to respond to so many.
Trist
You seem OK. Run jokes into the ground occasionally, but other than that pretty good poster. You post mostly in forum games though so I don't read many of your posts.
Response: Thanks, I don't remember scrapping multiple projects though. I leave them halfway done usually, always waiting to get round to them :P.
Camewel
You're a bit rude occasionally, like other people have posted. You're smart and seem like a good coder, even though your indentation drives me mad. Also hanging out with you and idiot in IRC was pretty fun.
Response: Thanks, nothing else to say since there was no criticism.
HAPPYFACES
You're a good forum member. You seem nice and have contributed quite a lot to various projects. You also had a nice start, can't remember any posts by you that were bad in any way.
Response: I wouldn't say incredibly smart, but I'll take it as a compliment anyway.
Firaga
You changed your username the other day to remove numbers. That kind of bugged me. But back to the point, your posts are fine. If I remember correctly you mainly post in mapping and forum games which I don't read much, so I can't say too much.
Response: I'm not that rude am I?
idiot9.0
Great posts. You made the most popular mod in the modding section, so props for that. You're nice to people who deserve it, and rude to those who don't. Pretty brutally honest, but some of the newcomers here need that beaten into them if they want to become good posters. Also you're fun and easy to work on projects with.
Response: Nothing, because you didn't critique me.
Costinteo
You seem like a good person. Like Camewel said, you make good posts and had a good start. Again, don't read much mapping so I don't see you around that much, but when I do it's pleasant.
Response: I like you too...?
Jorichi
Damn good member. Nice posts, nice attitude and contribute to a lot of discussions. Also Scrappers looks amazing. Nothing negative, you make great posts.
Response: I don't really know what you mean by that. I don't feel like I'm trying to be someone else.
Turtley3
Already responded
renhoek
You're absolutely everywhere. I have no idea how you have so many posts. You seem like a fine poster, though I do remember using a lot of annoying large image macros.
Response: Nothing
Bonko
I never see you around because you post in mainly forum games. Nothing to critique really.
Kiashi
You're a great spriter, but I think everyone knows that by now. Seem willing to contribute to all the good projects, so that's nice. I don't see too many of your posts around, but when I do it's nice.
Mr.Q.Marx?
I don't see you around the forum too much. When I do it's usually you just providing your opinion on something. Nothing wrong with that though. You're nice to work on projects with too.
Mari0bros2
Seem like a nice poster (God this is getting repetitive). You post in a lot of forum games too so I don't see too much. No real hard opinion.
TripleXero
You're pretty cool. You've worked on quite a few nice projects. I like how you're learning Lua as well, rather than just making random suggestions.
Automatik
You're damn great at coding. I like all the stuff you've made. Not much else to say.
mindnomad
Don't remember anything, except you contributed to that New Super Mari0 bros wii mod thread
Lightning Fire
You post in all the forum games, so I don't see too much. You're OK at pixel art and are pretty nice to new people. Also I have a hard memory of you as a aaaaa, as you kind of shoved that into everyone's heads when you started out. You've stopped now though, which is good.
Turtle95 (Thank God last one)
You're nice. You generally jump to conclusions that it's someone else's fault when people are testing out your mods though. Like in the character mod you blamed an error on jokekid when it was your fault for not properly removing hidden files. And how you blamed FutureNyanCat's GPU on a bug.
Response: nothing
There goes 30 minutes of my time.
You deserve applause.
Unfortunately this is bounded by text so..
Batman.

rokit

Post » 23 May 2013, 23:09

i'm open to criticism. ready for anything you throw at me

TheJonyMyster

Post » 23 May 2013, 23:51

Camewel wrote:(driving jokes into the ground with Jony and Turret and co)
I SAID "LE" ONCE.
THAT'S IT.

Mari0Maker

Post » 24 May 2013, 00:45

rokit boy: Have never seen anything bad from you. Good poster.

I'm open for criticism as well.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 24 May 2013, 01:22

BobTheLawyer
No one cares about you.
I see how it is.

HansAgain

Post » 24 May 2013, 01:34

BobTheLawyer wrote:
BobTheLawyer
No one cares about you.
I see how it is.
Seriously, nobody said nothing about me and i'm not crying.
(especially because i didn't say nothing here, but i want to be criticized)

Qcode

Post » 24 May 2013, 01:40

BobTheLawyer

Post » 24 May 2013, 02:11

Well now I do. (I feel I may get criticized for this)

Shank

Post » 24 May 2013, 03:44

I'm perfect, aren't I? Nothing to criticize about me.

TheJonyMyster

Post » 24 May 2013, 04:09

ShankYourself.net wrote:I'm perfect, aren't I? Nothing to criticize about me.
You're cocky.

TheSeek

Post » 24 May 2013, 04:12

criticize me too

TheJonyMyster

Post » 24 May 2013, 04:19

TheSeek wrote:criticize me too
*Criticize

Trist3D

Post » 24 May 2013, 04:28

TheJonyMyster wrote:
*Criticize
You're supposed to be speaking all intelligently.

TheJonyMyster

Post » 24 May 2013, 04:33

I am speaking intelligently. He forgot to capitalize.

Mari0Maker

Post » 24 May 2013, 04:33

Well, you're all around great. You also are very smart with lots of information about stuff, and you aren't stupid. :P
A+ User.

Trist3D

Post » 24 May 2013, 05:07

TheJonyMyster wrote:I am speaking intelligently. He forgot to capitalize.
You didn't correct him on his spelling.
*Criticise