renhoek wrote:Doormat wrote:yay I didn't lose
yeah I should have added more anger to the laser
But nobody lost.
But everyone didn't win. So what happened to them?
1) Choose a game from one of these consoles: NES, SNES, Sega Genisis, Gameboy, or a PC game described in rule 2.
2) For PC games it has to be Retro-styled or 2D. Binding of Isaac or Cave Story are good ideas.
2a) You are not allowed to do Mari0 or any other Stabyourself game, no exceptions.
3) Make the title screen for a system it wasn't originally on. So if you picked Megaman 2 for the NES, make it look like it was on SNES.
3a.) You cannot choose to remake a title for PC as it has limitless possibilities and thus would be unfair. It must be remade on one of the consoles.
4) Make a brand new title screen. Don't just copy the old screen and "adjust" colors for a different palette. Be original and creative.
5) Follow the color palette for the system you are making the new screen for. You are not required to follow the system's color limitations.
(Ex: NES only allowing 3 + transparency per 8x8 tile) You just need to follow the palette for the system you choose.
I'll link them if needed but honestly a quick google search will provide results for the palette you need.
6) The only form of copy-pasting I will allow is the game's logo if it is absolutely needed. If you can make something new, DO IT.
If the PC game options become too much hassle I'll remove it and keep only consoles.
alesan99 wrote:TheBroCount wrote:
I think this doesn't count because it looks like you just copy-pasted logos and sprites.
idiot9.0 wrote:Hugo TheBroCount, please put what system your entry is supposed to be for.
HowToEatGirafes wrote:also , the palette is up to 50 colors .
MM102 wrote:Did you even get permission from idiot to host this time? Yes , i wouldn't gave myself a permission in this topic
How are you going sprite a trophy for the winner without being able to sprite yourself? It's not because i made a really bad title screen that i can't sprite , it was just to show the game
Why so many title screens? They are getting old now. There are only two I'll remove tha last one if you want
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests