Sharing to evreyone

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
fannychy

Post » 29 Sep 2012, 04:31

I find someone who want to get a screen recorder software and the FRAP and Camstudio are often recommended, but I can’t use the two software, I am using Total Screen Recorder Gold. So I want to teach everyone use this software.
The link of Total Screen Recorder, Click here
The link of FRAP. Click here
The link of Camstudio, Click here.
1. No matter which screen recorder software you used, you need download and install it before. I use software which name is total screen recorder, it has three versions, so I must choose which one I nee, but I am very lazy so I choose the gold version, because it can save four formats, but other version only can save two formats.
2. Running the software and setting option. Which one software we used, we must to understand what means of the button.
Here is the software’s interface which I am using.
The Toolbar has a seven button. And I will introduce the role of them, look the picture.
Then in the summary windows, we can double-click to set the opinion: Region, Audio, Encoder, Holtey, Timer and File Name.
I often recorder game like using the full screen, but you can choose other if you don’t like the full screen. And I like to record sound from microphone.
In order to you choose to set the opinion. It can help you record a perfect video(note:the avi format is the highest quality AND the flv formal is the smallest size).
Now I start to record my favorite games- Minecaft.
Addition: If you want to set the start time, you can click double Timers

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 29 Sep 2012, 14:46

This isn't technical support related. Moved to twatter.

BobTheLawyer

Post » 30 Sep 2012, 03:28

Which of these programs least slow down your computer, and how much do they cost?