Slender Discussion Thread

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
JohnnyM21

Post » 27 Jul 2012, 18:13

Has anyone heard of the game Slender? Well if not, watch this:

It's awesome and scary!

Chippy348

Post » 27 Jul 2012, 18:22

At first when I saw Youtuber play this game I was like "What so scary about this? All you have to do is go straight and don't look back! Even that Slender figure not that scary (yes I know who Slender is, but this 1 was as scary)"
And when I downloaded it and try it, and it was hell. It really creep me out for completely stupid reason, especially the damn house. Not even mention that I have to use low resolution because my PC suck, and sometimes I just go toward Slender without even notice because I think it was a tree!
Creepy and pretty much pointless game. Some said that if you beat the game (collect all 8 pieces), you will still die anyway
"I will rate it 8/10"

tesselode

Post » 27 Jul 2012, 18:55

I think there's actually a way to win (at least according to a YouTube commenter).

RWLabs

Post » 28 Jul 2012, 05:32

Slender Man isn't as scary in-game and slender himself looks badly animated... it's almost comical against the ultra-realistic environment. And his face shouldn't be 100% white...

I just think the game could've been scarier if the devs took time to make slender man more frightening. IMO, the tension of running into Slender Man is scarier than actually running into him.

-My gameplay-
Me: Holy sh*t this place is as scary as hell it's as if he'll jump out of nowhere and scream in my ears.
*Runs into slender man*
Me: ... Why does he look like a mannequin?

FaycalMenouar

Post » 28 Jul 2012, 16:36

Looks scarier than amnesia the dark decent and amnesia justine , i'll try this one out ;) but srsly it's just a game .

tesselode

Post » 29 Jul 2012, 20:55

RWLabs wrote:Slender Man isn't as scary in-game and slender himself looks badly animated... it's almost comical against the ultra-realistic environment. And his face shouldn't be 100% white...

I just think the game could've been scarier if the devs took time to make slender man more frightening. IMO, the tension of running into Slender Man is scarier than actually running into him.

-My gameplay-
Me: Holy sh*t this place is as scary as hell it's as if he'll jump out of nowhere and scream in my ears.
*Runs into slender man*
Me: ... Why does he look like a mannequin?
It's Slender-Mannequin!