'I hate ...'

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
Jorichi

Post » 25 Feb 2012, 23:54

I've read somewhere (years ago) that people are more easily to become friends by the things they both hate instead of like/love.
This got me thinking. What do you hate? And why? Rant here, go ahead. I won't judge you (others might).
Also feel free to discuss as of why and such.
Please try to be 'nice' (as far as nice goes on these forums) to others.
Just don't go stab eachother... go stabyourself instead...

I guess I'll go first:
I hate...
... people who keep looking at you to move out of the way while you are the person with heavy stuff in your hands and they have nothing.
... people who force you to like something you don't.
... pineapple.
... 'Pepsi or Coke' threads. I like Dr. Pepper.
... religion.
... having to wait for awesome games to be available.
... SOPA.
... being bored.

Bonjour

Post » 25 Feb 2012, 23:56

..stupid games.

rokit

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 00:06

...you.

Jorichi

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 00:09

rokit boy wrote:...you.
Ah we share the same hatred... Wanna be friends?(!)

Kyle Prior

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 00:13

-Uncleared sidewalks when there's 20inches (~50.8 cm) of snow on them with ice underneath.

-The cop who stops you when you're walking on the very edge of the road because it's impossible to walk on the sidewalks.
-Mushrooms. But only when they're in things.

-Religion..sort of. not really the thing itself, But those random random people who stop you on the side of the road when you're clearly in a hurry and basically attack you with words. they get in your way, shove blindingly bright colored paper in your face as you're about to cross the street or come to your house and harass you to be a part of their religion because it's the righteous path. (hmm.. that one was a bit long)

-Sausage. Well, most of the time. I'll eat an omelet with sausage sometimes.

-Loud upstairs neighbours that are so loud that your downstairs neighbours complain to you to stop stomping around. (that one was cleared up though.)

Edit 2: -Also hate things that confuse the hell out of my eyes. I'd rather keep it in my eyes, thank you.
Last edited by Kyle Prior on 17 Sep 2012, 19:09, edited 3 times in total.

Hen Barrison

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 00:42

...people who refuse to look at thIngs dIffrently from the perspectIve theIr used to. Or take advIce.
...people who hate school.
...people who do stupId or racIst thIngs and refuse to acknolwdge that they are/dId stupId/racIst.
...Ignorant people who refuse to learn.
...People

byrono

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 03:18

...bitchy teachers

Pyrosaur

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 03:20

...excessively negative people

thunderfapper

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 03:34

...Annoying people
...Annoying teachers
...Barney
...Creeps

renhoek

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 09:07

...MLP
EDIT:Image Damn it tiny pic you've ruined another old post. meh this one's better.

lol i'm going to get so much hate mail XD.

EDIT:EDIT:2 felt like removing this edit seemed to make me out to be a troll or something.
Last edited by renhoek on 29 Feb 2012, 14:36, edited 3 times in total.

trosh

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 09:32

uuugh, you're such a prick for saying that. (Dear ray, I'm a aaaaa and I'm soooo offended)
I like the picture, too.

cowSheepo

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 10:04

vegetarians.
How the hell can you turn down bacon?!

renhoek

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 11:12

ur sposed ta use ... before every hate GAAAAWD!!! wrote:vegetarians.
... vegans... nuff said.

Jorichi

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 15:58

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote: EDIT:
(0 new messages) wow no fanboys... it hasen't been a day I'ma going to sleep wake up and all of the lovely hate mail from
fan... what are they called... fan-poys? what ever the fuck the call a mlp fan-boy...
Why would you receive hate mail if I couldn't care less about the fact that you hate MLP?
I like it (not a huge fan or anything, I just watch it). Some people like it, some people don't.
Just one question: Ever watched a full episode? It's just because 90% of the people who say this never seen it and judge it before even seeing it.
I'm just curious. :p
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:
ur sposed ta use ... before every hate GAAAAWD!!! wrote:vegetarians.
... vegans... nuff said.
Vegetarians don't eat meat. But still eat eggs, milk and everything else from the animal.
- That's a choice I could understand. But I need meat myself...
Vegans won't eat anything from an animal. So no eggs or milk either.
- That's just weird. And why do vegans always look like they can throw up any second...? PEOPLE NEED MEAT! (just not as much as society makes us believe).

renhoek

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 16:12

Jorichi wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote: EDIT:
(0 new messages) wow no fanboys... it hasen't been a day I'ma going to sleep wake up and all of the lovely hate mail from
fan... what are they called... fan-poys? what ever the fuck the call a mlp fan-boy...
Why would you receive hate mail if I couldn't care less about the fact that you hate MLP?
I like it (not a huge fan or anything, I just watch it). Some people like it, some people don't.
Just one question: Ever watched a full episode? It's just because 90% of the people who say this never seen it and judge it before even seeing it.
I'm just curious. :p
hmm that never acured to me guess I got bit by a troll or something.

as for hating mlp yah I'm one of THOSE people who bash it cuz it's fo girlz even tho I've never seen it
in all seriousness though it's not that I think it's a bad show or good show (haven't seen can't judge :P)
it's just that if I watch it I feel like chuck norris is going to bust into my room and revoke my man card...
sorry it's not a bad show, just a personal thing :P

Jorichi

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 16:20

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote: hmm that never acured to me guess I got bit by a troll or something.

as for hating mlp yah I'm one of THOSE people who bash it cuz it's fo girlz even tho I've never seen it
in all seriousness though it's not that I think it's a bad show or good show (haven't seen can't judge :P)
it's just that if I watch it I feel like chuck norris is going to bust into my room and revoke my man card...
I think this is the first ever honest answer that has been posted on this question. xD
The series was actually designed for the family. So daughter, father and mother can watch it together. Maybe that is why the majority of the fanbase is between 25-50 and male... Idk (and with majority it is actually more than 50%).
And I have to admit; I also get the feeling that I might find Chuck norris kicking my ass all of the sudden... xD
This is me:
Anyways, thanks for the honest answer :p

Lawnboy

Post » 26 Feb 2012, 16:22

Guys stop using the internet to spread hate! That being said....

renhoek

Post » 27 Feb 2012, 09:51

Jorichi wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote: hmm that never acured to me guess I got bit by a troll or something.

I think this is the first ever honest answer that has been posted on this question. xD
The series was actually designed for the family. So daughter, father and mother can watch it together. Maybe that is why the majority of the fanbase is between 25-50 and male... Idk (and with majority it is actually more than 50%).
And I have to admit; I also get the feeling that I might find Chuck norris kicking my ass all of the sudden... xD
This is me:
*snip
Anyways, thanks for the honest answer :p
wait I'm the only one who's never watched the show never will and the only one with an IQ bigger than 1

HOORAY FOR UNIQUNESS :D

Sh4dows

Post » 28 Feb 2012, 08:07

I will be the one to say it:

...This asshole
Can't stand him or his minions. Can't stand most of the useless, thieving, lying, scumbag shit in office these days, not just him. Not trying to start a political thread, just being honest.

...People that have no clue what they are talking about and base the "truth" off of media bull shit. Not even talking about politics here, just in general. A few years back there was a story of a Burmese python that some how got loose in a neighborhood. The one of the media outlest reported that the snake "ate the heads off of a litter of kittens leaving the body's behind. It also ate the wings off of some birds..." which is total and complete bullshit but I heard no end of it when I mentioned I had pet snakes when this story came out. Some how amazingly they knew more than me about the subject because the media is never wrong..... It was probably some sick fuck in the neighborhood doing this and the snake got blamed for it or, and I think this may be it, the reporter embellished the story to make it more exciting. This isn't the original story but references it. http://phillyist.com/2008/05/21/philadelphia_we_14.php

...vegans/vegetarians. The quiet ones don't bother me, that's their choice and they are missing out but I believe that you should be able to choose how you live. The vocal ones... It would be one thing if they quietly just deprived themselves of good food, flavor and nutrients and ceased to exist but they have to have that holier-than-though attitude because they are doing something "good". Humans are omnivores, shut the fuck up and eat a steak ,a chicken or the holiest of meats, bacon. The animals you "save" by not eating them WOULD NOT EXIST AT ALL if not for the meat industry, its not like hunting down the last of an endangered species when I have a burger. Which brings me to....

...PETA. These assholes do some of the most horrific things and still get celebrity support. I love animals and the things people do to some of them is terrible but there is a right way and a wrong way to go about your business. They use tactics that are appalling, the methods are awful and the mentality scares me. My favorite is when they have a hoard of naked women parading around, you sure will get attention. Who cares about naked women in public? Probably not that many people that care about the animals, I suspect they are there to study the "fur" on site. If I were driving down the road and saw a park full of naked people, I would stop and look. Would I drink their Koolaid and join the movement? No, I'm not that easily swayed but thanks for the show.

Jorichi

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 14:20

Sh4dows wrote:I will be the one to say it:
...People that have no clue what they are talking about and base the "truth" off of media bull shit.
Couldn't agree more with this one.
Sh4dows wrote:...vegans/vegetarians. The quiet ones don't bother me, that's their choice and they are missing out but I believe that you should be able to choose how you live.
The In-your-face vegans/vegetarians should be eaten. All I can agree on is that some ways of raising and killing these animals is just sick. I refuse to eat at McDonalds for that reason. I know it won't solve anything, but it just isn't eatable anymore after seeing how they raise and kill those animals. It's just inhuman. And even though we are omnivores, we eat WAY more meat than naturally intended.
Sh4dows wrote:...PETA. These assholes do some of the most horrific things and still get celebrity support.
PETA... Bastards. Throw a bucket of blood over a person with a fur coat... making him/her buy another one... Lol.
But their methods are just wrong. I just don't get these people...
Ever seen the South Park episode? That's just about right. xD

And as for Obama: I couldn't care less. I'm in Europe. :D

renhoek

Post » 29 Feb 2012, 14:33

Jorichi wrote:
Sh4dows wrote:
Sh4dows wrote:...PETA. These assholes do some of the most horrific things and still get celebrity support.
PETA... Bastards. Throw a bucket of blood over a person with a fur coat... making him/her buy another one... Lol.
But their methods are just wrong. I just don't get these people...
Ever seen the South Park episode? That's just about right. xD

And as for Obama: I couldn't care less. I'm in Europe. :D
Australian so our hated guy/gal id julia gillard but that's another thing I'm not getting into...

Peta... just why... ya know all that I need to say about peta is this
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2009-02- ... test_N.htm
I MEAN USING HATE ON HATE GREAT IDEA PeTA I CAN SEE WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOUR GROUP!!!
AND WHY BLACK PEOPLE!!! oh yeah I forgot PeTA don't care about people.

LuigiHoax

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 03:43

... Your Mother.
... Terraria.
... Markus Persson.
... Maurice -> NOT Gate
... Enderman
... Wart
... Cloud8745 -> NOT Gate
... the new redstone behavior.
... SOPA
... My Father.
EDIT: ... those HUGE numbers that don't count down faster.

Qcode

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 04:19

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 07:45, edited 2 times in total.

RWLabs

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 04:37

... A government that tries to cover up all its evil deeds and blames it on the country it did horrible things to. I can forgive them if they apologize but their noses are up in the air and spitting down on the country it tortured. (not saying which one, so no one calls me a racist)
... Losers who make up rumours (I'm living in Canada, "rumor" is "rumour" here) about a person who excelled in something because their representative didn't do as well.
... People who blame everyone but themselves.
... Racist people (as in, I'm more superior than you haha, how's your [enter racist stereotype here]?)
... People whose brains are smaller than their pride
... Evolutionists that yell "RELIGION IS WRONG!" into your face. If I remember correctly, macro-evolution isn't even well researched enough to be presented as a theory, much less a fact.

i-be-hungry

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 04:39

....whenn I try to type the clearest english as I can and then people make fun of me when it's not perfected. I taught myself!
...Waiting for Mari0
...arguments. but everyone hates them right?
... buying milk and finding out that it is spoiled already.
...Iktsuarpok- (never had this word until a few days ago. still don't how to pronounce it)(activate copy/paste powers!)5. Iktsuarpok (Inuit)
You know that feeling of anticipation when you’re waiting for someone to show up at your house and you keep going outside to see if they’re there yet? This is the word for it.

Read the full text here: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archiv ... z1npRlAz8I
--brought to you by mental_floss!
ah! I was goiing to copy/ paste the web address too but it did it for me!

... those websites that copy their web address when you're already about to do that anyway.

RWLabs

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 04:45

i-be-hungry wrote:...Iktsuarpok- (never had this word until a few days ago. still don't how to pronounce it)(activate copy/paste powers!)5. Iktsuarpok (Inuit)
You know that feeling of anticipation when you’re waiting for someone to show up at your house and you keep going outside to see if they’re there yet? This is the word for it.
Are you... part of cracked.com? Welcome! If not, here it is.
http://www.cracked.com/article_19695_9- ... needs.html
Look at #5

If you're not part of the site, it's an awesome site! D:

I guess I should post something I hate to justify all that unrelated stuff.

...Waking up

Hatninja

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 18:01

...anti aaaaaaa
EDIT:
yes people who hate the show or just aaaaaaa
Last edited by Hatninja on 01 Mar 2012, 22:03, edited 4 times in total.

Jorichi

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 18:10

hatninja wrote:...anti aaaaaaa
I can agree with that. But it depends on how you meant it.
Anti aaaaaaa as in people who hate aaaaaaa or Anti aaaaaaa as in people who don't love MLP?
I can't care less about people not caring about MLP. They either haven't watched it, or generally don't like it which just their opinion.
But people hating aaaaaaa? Really, why? Ok, aaaaaaa who are in your face with it can be annoying, but that goes for everything...

Pyrosaur

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 18:13

Jorichi wrote:
Anti aaaaaaa as in people who hate aaaaaaa or Anti aaaaaaa as in people who don't love MLP?
I can't care less about people not caring about MLP. They either haven't watched it, or generally don't like it which just their opinion.
But people hating aaaaaaa? Really, why? Ok, aaaaaaa who are in your face with it can be annoying, but that goes for everything...
There's a difference between anti-aaaaaaa and non-aaaaaaa.

Jorichi

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 18:15

Pyr0saur wrote:
Jorichi wrote:
There's a difference between anti-aaaaaaa and non-aaaaaaa.
I know, but I've seen the phrase being mixed up before... xD

trosh

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 18:35

I've just watched the two first episodes of friendship is magic, and I'll admit there's nothing wrong with the show. I naturally feel inclined to say aaaaaaa are weird, but once you get to know the show, you realise it's just fun.
(btw, has anyone seen my man card ? I can't seem to find it ...)

Pyrosaur

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 19:36

trosh wrote:I've just watched the two first episodes of friendship is magic, and I'll admit there's nothing wrong with the show. I naturally feel inclined to say aaaaaaa are weird, but once you get to know the show, you realise it's just fun.
Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to be a man and watch My Little Pony.

Winning

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 20:46

People who accept what friends tell them as facts, what the news opinionates as law, and what the law dictates as suggestions.

Pyrosaur

Post » 01 Mar 2012, 20:53

Winning wrote:People who accept what friends tell them as facts, what the news opinionates as law, and what the law dictates as suggestions.
Eeyup.

Sh4dows

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:03

Winning wrote:People who accept what friends tell them as facts, what the news opinionates as law, and what the law dictates as suggestions.
I mostly agree with this but laws are not always in everyone's best interest. Some laws are so asinine and put into effect be fear mongering, clueless low life's that I can't fully agree to this. Its one thing to not steal or murder or whatever but when laws are put in place because someone thought "it scares me and I don't like it so its evil and should be illegal" then by all means disregard it. I'm currently fighting with HR511, this problem only affects Florida yet they made some data to suggest that we will have wild breeding populations of large snakes over 1/3 of the country. Cats and dogs are the LARGEST threat to our ecosystem by a landslide but no one wants to push that button. If the people that uneducated/misinformed/ignorant about snakes suddenly had to loose their fuzzy pets too I bet they would feel different. Seriously, how many breeding populations of feral cats are there? There is one single area affected by this, the weather just a few hundred miles north is too cold in the winter to support them, they are an isolated problem. If it passes then call me an outlaw for I will not give up my pets. Oh and before its said, I have had dogs for most of my life and currently have cats and still believe they are the bigger issue.

http://www.reptilechannel.com/reptile-n ... e-ban.aspx

Camewel

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:11

Laws are passed for the good of everyone and you would be wise to do as they say. If a law is being passed that you really don't want to be passed, then by all means make your voice be heard, but don't go around disregarding laws that you don't like.

trosh

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:20

also, there's no point in calling your president an asshole. don't vote for him, protest if you feel the need, even move out of your country, but don't just sit there and call him an asshole.

Camewel

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:36

trosh wrote:also, there's no point in calling your president an asshole. don't vote for him, protest if you feel the need, even move out of your country, but don't just sit there and call him an asshole.
But anarchy requires effort. :(

trosh

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 01:49

I prefer stabbing myself.

renhoek

Post » 02 Mar 2012, 10:09

Pyr0saur wrote:
trosh wrote:I've just watched the two first episodes of friendship is magic, and I'll admit there's nothing wrong with the show. I naturally feel inclined to say aaaaaaa are weird, but once you get to know the show, you realise it's just fun.
Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to be a man and watch My Little Pony.
*vud*
HE'S NOT A MAN HE'S A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS!

aka a women :P

I'm joking GAAAWDS!

Ozuma36

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 06:25

... Loudmouthed people about atheism, agnosticism and religion. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting anybody. Some people, especially atheists, like yelling at people about their religion/anti-religion. I am an agnostic, and that means I don't believe anything. I do not believe there isn't a god, but I don't believe there is one. I just don't know which religion is right about which gods, if any of them are right at all. I respect people and their religion, but that isn't always the case. You can't be president of the U.S. as an atheist, or even an agnostic. Most people are religious, and most are also prejudice against other religions/anti-religons. But once, just once, I had a friend who said if there was a heaven, I might get to go. That made me feel just a little better.

rokit

Post » 03 Mar 2012, 22:12

... chucktestaroll.com

That Communist

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 07:53

...Capitalists

rokit

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 07:54

... thread humpers

That Communist

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 08:00

rokit boy wrote:... thread humpers
...People who appear to be a generally hated member of the community, but still care.

rokit

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 08:11

That Communist wrote:
rokit boy wrote:... thread humpers
...People who appear to be a generally hated member of the community, but still care.
... People who think I care

That Communist

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 08:21

...People who appear to be butthurt.

rokit

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 08:25

... People who think that people appear to be butthurt bu the person is not butthurt at all.

That Communist

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 09:42

...People who appear to be upset.

rokit

Post » 18 Mar 2012, 09:44

... People who think people are upset but they are not upset at all.