4%
Pinkie Pie
10%
somepony else
12%

Total votes: 49

liquidMountain

Post » 04 Apr 2012, 12:09

It's because it's a good show. Guys watch it because it is good. Here, have this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbBCrMMJ5a8

Also, on the subject of best ponys, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vUE30l ... ure=relmfu

Ozuma36

Post » 04 Apr 2012, 16:45

Lawnboy

Post » 04 Apr 2012, 16:53

BEST PONY IS PINKIE PIE

I mean

DoctorGleich

Post » 05 Apr 2012, 04:15

What? Not to be a dick or anything, but are you guys homosexual? I won't say anything bad or anything. I'm just curious.

Lawnboy

Post » 05 Apr 2012, 04:17

DoctorGleich wrote:What? Not to be a dick or anything, but are you guys homosexual? I won't say anything bad or anything. I'm just curious.
We're not gay??? I myself have a girlfriend. The show is just funny, well animated, and CUTE (among other things). But thanks for not being an asshole!

LightningFire

Post » 05 Apr 2012, 04:19

DoctorGleich wrote:What? Not to be a dick or anything, but are you guys homosexual? I won't say anything bad or anything. I'm just curious.
No! That's the last thing I wanna be in my life! And aaaaaaa are not homose- UGHH! I need help here! And yeah, thanks for not being a dick about it.

Lawnboy

Post » 05 Apr 2012, 04:23

Homosexual who watches mlp =/= aaaaa

LightningFire

Post » 05 Apr 2012, 04:27

LawnboyInAJar wrote:Homosexual who watches mlp =/= aaaaa
Thanks, but we need more! We need........ CAMEWEL!!!

samkostka

Post » 14 May 2012, 07:20

Maurice wrote:All you manbabies that like Fluttershy
OH SHE SO CUTE
LOOK AT HER BEING ALL SHY
AND FLUTTER.
what's wrong with being shy?

I like fluttershy because she's shy, which is similar to me.
so, I take offense to that

liquidMountain

Post » 25 May 2012, 14:27

Again, people watch it because it's a good show, regardless of the subject matter. I mean, it's not like we enjoy it BECAUSE it's for girls, it just happens to be.

Lawnboy

Post » 25 May 2012, 17:21

samkostka wrote:
OH SHE SO CUTE
AND FLUTTER.
what's wrong with being shy?

I like fluttershy because she's shy, which is similar to me.
so, I take offense to that
quoting a post from another topic, eh?

teh_lurker

Post » 25 May 2012, 17:54

First off, I have nothing against MLP or people who watch it. I give it all the same what you like to spend your free time on, really.
That being said:
OH SHE SO CUTE
AND FLUTTER.
Guy that likes MLP (a show primarily aimed at little girls) and likes the tomboy character = Not manbaby
Guy that likes MLP but also likes a particular character that isn't as tomboyish as other characters = Manbaby

Okay...
LightningFire wrote:
No! That's the last thing I wanna be in my life! And aaaaaaa are not homose- UGHH! I need help here! And yeah, thanks for not being a dick about it.
LawnboyInAJar wrote:Homosexual who watches mlp =/= aaaaa
Guy that likes MLP and is heterosexual = Awesome
Guy that likes MLP and is gay = Awful

Okay...

Things I've learnt today:
It's perfectly cool for someone to have deviations, as long as those are the same deviations I have/approve of. Otherwise, they suck.
Also, homosexuality is to be despised and homosexual people are the worst cancer in our society.
Thank you for your lessons...

By the way, this DoctorGleich guy was hardly being "nice". I believe he was trying to be nice (and that has merit I reckon) but he basically just assumed that all of you were gay just because you were aaaaaaa (or whatever you want to call the MLP fans/watchers). Not that there’s something wrong with being gay, but look at the reasoning the Doctor has gone through to arrive to that conclusion:
MLP = Girly (true to some degree)
Therefore, MLP fans = Girly (not necessarily true)
Gay men = Girly (not necessarily true, plus it’s a disgusting and false stereotype)
Therefore, MLP fans = Gay men (Flawed in every possible way)
See what I mean?

PS: Lawnboy, that quote is from the first page of this very thread :P

Sky

Post » 25 May 2012, 18:07

teh_lurker wrote:Things I've learnt today:
It's perfectly cool for someone to have deviations, as long as those are the same deviations I have/approve of. Otherwise, they suck.
Also, homosexuality is to be despised and homosexual people are the worst cancer in our society.
Something I've learned from this and the GameFAQs forums:
If you have an opinion, you are universally despised.
As for me, I don't care what your opinions are, as long as you don't force them on me. Or anyone else, for that matter.
You can't change someone else's opinion, unless the opinion is logically flawed - in which case it's not an opinion. Somehow people think that you can. Don't ask me why.

Lawnboy

Post » 25 May 2012, 18:17

teh_lurker wrote: Things I've learnt today:
wrong format. it goes
Dear Princess Celestia,
Today I learned it's perfectly cool for someone to have deviations, as long as those are the same deviations I have/approve of. Otherwise, they suck.
Your Faithful Student,
teh_lurker

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 25 May 2012, 19:54

teh_lurker wrote:Things I've learnt today:

By the way, this DoctorGleich guy was hardly being "nice". I believe he was trying to be nice (and that has merit I reckon) but he basically just assumed that all of you were gay just because you were bronnies (or whatever you want to call the MLP fans/watchers). Not that there’s something wrong with being gay, but look at the reasoning the Doctor has gone through to arrive to that conclusion:
MLP = Girly (true to some degree)
Therefore, MLP fans = Girly (not necessarily true)
Gay men = Girly (not necessarily true, plus it’s a disgusting and false stereotype)
Therefore, MLP fans = Gay men (Flawed in every possible way)
See what I mean?

PS: Lawnboy, that quote is from the first page of this very thread :P
And this is exactly why the word aaaaaaa is filtered. Because the people who associate themselves with it are too often like this. Incapable of "live and let live", which is ironically one of the things the show teaches. I wanted to write more here but I forgot.

Though Maurice was making a joke but whatever.

Also, banned for word filter evasion. Only for an hour though because you made a good point.

Hatninja

Post » 26 May 2012, 04:24

i change my vote to pinkie pie!

Fox
PERMABANNED

Post » 27 May 2012, 15:39

I like Pinkie Pie.

She's always high...

LightningFire

Post » 27 May 2012, 16:44

Lol, high. Also, Derpy FTW. Also, Fox, are you a you-know-what?

EDIT: Voted for Applejack because she needs some love :D

Fox
PERMABANNED

Post » 27 May 2012, 20:49

No , I dont do drugs ( under aged )

Also, I hesitated to do AppleJack ( shes cool ) but Pinkie is funnier.

LightningFire

Post » 28 May 2012, 03:02

I never said you did. I don't either BTW (Underaged).
Also, can't wait for S3 to come out.

TurretBot

Post » 10 Jun 2012, 22:13

Jorichi wrote:*Image* If she didn't go to ponyville there wouldn't be a My Little Pony serie like there is now.
Maurice wrote:If it wasn't for Rainbow Dash, Twilight would've failed the entry exam and would probably earn her bits by selling her body. So obviously Rainbow Dash.
???
Look here:
Turret Opera in 'Ponies' wrote:
Pyr0saur wrote:They didn't. They met at the Summer Sun Celebration when Nightmare Moon appeared and decided to tag along to help Twilight find the Elements of Harmony.
OBJECTION!!! Fluttershy knew Rainbow Dash and PINKIE PIE KNOWS EVERYPONY AND I MEAN EVERYPONY IN PONYVILLE!!!

So...
Applejack knew Pinkie Pie?
Rarity knew Pinkie Pie.
Pinkie Pie knew Rarity and Applejack maybe, also possibly Fluttershy.
Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash knew each other.
(but this is probably unrelevant)

Ditzy Doo is best pwny.

Ozuma36

Post » 11 Jun 2012, 05:30

Need to have DJ-PON3 on the list man.

Ozuma36

Post » 11 Jun 2012, 05:34

teh_lurker wrote:
OH SHE SO CUTE
AND FLUTTER.
Guy that likes MLP (a show primarily aimed at little girls) and likes the tomboy character = Not manbaby
Guy that likes MLP but also likes a particular character that isn't as tomboyish as other characters = Manbaby

Okay...
Uh, you fail to see that he was joking.

Flutter Skye

Post » 23 Jun 2012, 22:15

for me Flutter Shy is the best pony because he likes animals is so cute and nice and shy (shy like me) and she speak's so Flutter Shy

JohnnyM21

Post » 24 Jun 2012, 12:08

RAINBOW DASH!