silly fanfiction

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
renhoek

Post » 08 Apr 2012, 16:47

renhoek sat at his bed wandering what he could do to get rid of his dreaded boredom... He contemplated mlp but said "F*ck no wtf am I thinking!?" so he sat there at his computer and came up with the perfect idea to create some fun at stabyourself.net, He got his gun and shot himself "The end" *really fast credits.*

so yeah fanfiction as if though twatters not stupid enough
basically just make fanfiction but make it funny.
NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FANFIC ABOUT SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND.. well YOU!

Lawnboy

Post » 08 Apr 2012, 17:13

Just a little something i wronte... "When Dash regained consciousness, she found herself in a dark room. She tried to shake her head but found that a taut leather strap held it firmly in place. She struggled to move, but braces around her chest and limbs glued her to a rack formed from a series of sturdy planks, which spread her legs wide apart. Dash’s wings were the only part of her not tied down, and they fluttered frantically while she struggled to escape. As she writhed, Pinkie jumped suddenly into her line of sight."

LightningFire

Post » 08 Apr 2012, 17:39

Buck, not cupcakes!

Bonjour

Post » 08 Apr 2012, 22:44

"Yeah so the one married the other one and they did a two the end."

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 08 Apr 2012, 22:54

trosh

Post » 09 Apr 2012, 00:40

hollywood would have been better if the standard for "happy end"s or "they lived happily ever after" had been replaced with "and then they all fucked".

Durr

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 01:34

I HAVE THE PERFECT FANFICTION

"The End" *credits*

EDIT: Edited due to request.
Last edited by Durr on 17 Apr 2012, 01:49, edited 1 time in total.

Jorichi

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 01:41

Durr wrote:I HAVE THE PERFECT FANFICTION

Derp. "The End" *credits*
ABSOLUTE WIN!

I'm being serious.
Just needs a cute picture of Derpy though (But that could just be me thinking everything needs more Derpy).

Durr

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 01:49

Jorichi wrote:
Durr wrote:I HAVE THE PERFECT FANFICTION

Derp. "The End" *credits*
ABSOLUTE WIN!

I'm being serious.
Just needs a cute picture of Derpy though (But that could just be me thinking everything needs more Derpy).
fixed

LightningFire

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 01:52

The whole 'The ^ < v Game' thread is my fanfic.
Last edited by LightningFire on 20 Apr 2012, 00:42, edited 2 times in total.

Durr

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 01:54

LightningFire wrote:The whole 'The ^ < v Game' threath is my fanfic.
LightningFire wrote:threath is my fanfic.
LightningFire wrote:threath

Sakura1221

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 01:55

Derpy is awesome, even though I prefer RD and Vinyl Scratch. But since she is an ADORABLE Character I wrote a little fic about her <3 It was a long time ago though. :/ sucks well......
Have some:

Lawnboy

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 02:27

Sakura1221 wrote:Derpy is awesome, even though I prefer RD and Vinyl Scratch. But since she is an ADORABLE Character I wrote a little fic about her <3 It was a long time ago though. :/ sucks well......
Have some:

Post the fanfic. NOW

Jorichi

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 02:38

LawnboyInAJar wrote: Post the fanfic. NOW
I second this! NOW

Sakura1221

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 02:47

( O.o okay!)

Derpy sighed and she flew around the room, carelessly making somethings fall as she flew past them. She had received a couple of muffins earlier that day and was now looking for them in Sugarcube Corner and also looking for the hyper energetic pink pony, who had tried to make her eat some cupcakes before, but the blonde pegasus refused the offer and had instead asked for Oatmeal muffins, gaining a weird look from the earth pink pony.

A couple of galloping sounds came through the stairs of the basement at the place, the pink pony Pinkie Pie came from down there with a batch of cupcakes. No, Muffins? Derpy flew rapidly towards the pony, Pinkie greeted Derpy and said to have a muffin, Derpy refused but then gasped as she looked at the batch of cupcakes or muffins held by Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie! You said muffins right?" Asked Derpy, eyeing the sweet treats.

Pinkie giggled, "well of course silly! I just added frosting to them! Muffins aren't as good as cupcakes so I tried to add something sweet to them"

Derpy frowned as she picked up the muffin with her hoof, before taking a bite she spoke. "Pinkie, muffins are good! Especially Oatmeal flavor!" Derpy took a bite, while Pinkie stood there looking dumbfolded at the pegasus, she sighed and said a small good bye before she jumped out of the window, she had said something about going to visit Twilight.

"This is no good!" Derpy sighed, if she was going to get muffins she would never let Pinkie Pie have them. she was going to go back to work so Derpy took off the icing and enjoyed the rest of her muffin, she flew off through the window and flew off towards the setting sun, she remembered she had to help Rainbow Dash tomorrow with the preparations for the party they were making Applejack, maybe tomorrow I'll get to enjoy some Oatmeal muffins! She happily thought.

(:p bleh, Writing Fanfics is not my talent, I'll stick with helping Derpy make Oatmeal Muffins!)

Lawnboy

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 02:51

It's not THAT bad....

Sakura1221

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 02:53

It is! XD I prefer to roleplay, I mean it's different....right? .-.

Lawnboy

Post » 17 Apr 2012, 03:10

Sakura1221 wrote:It is! XD I prefer to roleplay, I mean it's different....right? .-.
There are some grammatical errors nd stuff, but besides that it's not a bad fanfic. Now roleplaying, i don't really like.

LightningFire

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 01:13

(This fanfic, or preferably story, was made by everypony/one that posted in 'Twatter Story'. Oh, and I putted it tiny so it doesn't take up too much space.)
Once upon a time, LF was normally doing his daily exercise, when he saw something odd in
the middle of the forest, so he went to it. When he got there, what he found was
something that he never would have expected: a portal. He was wondering if he should
somehow get rid of it, leave it alone, or enter it, but he didn't have anything else to do, he
was on vacation, so he went in. LF woke up in a place he thought he would never see again:
Earth. He checked his surrounding, no one was close. He flew up to the sky to get a better
look of where exactly was he. He is in the US. When he figured that out, he flew back down
and he found the portal had been moved someplace else. Unaccustomed by this new
means of travel, LF took a little time to get used to his surrounding and notice he was in
Paris. Next to the portal was a boy, 17 or so (yeah not gonna do a story about a pyramid)
who greeted him and called himself John. They started to talk about the awesome
discovery they'd just made and were trying to figure out the best way portals could be
used, when John cringed at a word LF said. He then explained that he had been diagnosed
with a severe case of grammar nazi and each time the words goed (instead of went) or
flied (instead of flew) were spoken, severe convulsions shook him through. As they casually
went on their discussion, Jared rushed by, rudely interrupting their going-on's. John locked
eyes with Jared, and Jared stopped in his tracks. Approaching Jared, John grabbed Jared by
the arm and threw him in the portal. LF approached John, who was filled with rage. Lf said
"What goed down there?" and John, blinded by his anger, threw LF back into the portal.
Sending them both to a unknown place. When LF and trosh woke up, they found
themselves in a really weird place. It was not Equestria. It was not Earth. It was, what they
called, Twatter!

"Wait.." said Jared as he gestured toward John, " How did you get here? and
why were you two sleeping just now?" "Well," John replied, "I said 'I can't believe he
wented there!' referring to LF when He said 'goed' and 'flied' and before I knew it, I had
thrown myself into the portal for bad grammar. 'Wented'.. I've NEVER said 'wented'. As for
the sleeping, I think We were just unconscious. Perhaps it has a different effect on
different people." Just then, John thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye.
When he turned to check it out, he stumbled over a strange man covered in leaves.
"POTATOES!!" said the man in the leaves. "So many potatoes!! Be careful. I wouldn't want
you to trample any of them."
"Who...?"
"Kyle!" interrupted Kyle, "Nice to meet you! I stumbled upon this weird hole thing in the
ground one day.. Ended up here. After going through, I got a little dizzy and whacked my
head on a rock.. No brain damage though.. Ermm- this is my Potato Paradise. Chips?"
asked Kyle as he scooped some chips off the ground. "They're a little dirty but, well they're
edible!!"
"Why were you covered in leaves?" asked Jared.
"I was hunting potatoes." replied Kyle. "It helps pass the time."

My POV

I liked potatoes, and even
more potato chips, so I started eating. As fast as I was full, I saw that trosh, kyle and
lawnboy were already gone, so I started looking for them. I started flying to see if I
could see them, but it looked like they left a long while ago, because there was no sight of
them. I started thinking what I should do, either find them, look for a place to refuge,
or sleep. I already felt too tired because of the chips, so I fell asleep on a nearby cloud.

Lawnboy and the others scoured the dense forest for some decent hookers. It wasn't an
adventure story without 'tha woman'. Sooner than they expected, the party reached the
outskirts of the forest.
"Where dafuq are the 'taters? And the hookers!" Kyle questioned, seeing that the land
outside of the forest was void of potatoes and hookers.
"I don't know, brah" said Trosh, eager to explore this new territory. Unbeknownst to the
others, Lawnboy had a sock full of pennies hidden on his person, and when Trosh and Kyle
didn't expect it, he soon approached them, raised his penny-sock, and struck them both on
the side of their heads.

Sakura's POV

I was running in circles around a tree trying to make my brick fall,
but to no avail I sighed and turned around, it'll come back later I thought. As I walked
straight forward I glanced to my left to find three guys, and one of them had hit two of
them with a sock, the contents inside were a mystery to me. "is that sock full of pennies?" I
asked. Eyeing the object that the boy held in his hands.

My POV

I woke up in the same cloud that I
went to sleep to, but I was in a different place. "Mmmm, maybe the cloud moved..." I
thought. I got up and checked my surroundings. I was in the middle of a forest. "Oh, great!
Now I have to find my way back... Wait a minute!" Down below I saw what it looked like 4
humans, 2.... Knocked out? And 2 talking, but from his height, he couldn't figure out who
they were, or what they were saying. "Maybe those are kyle, lawnboy and trosh! And a
girl?" I went closer to investigate.

Inside the forest...

"Ummmmm... NO." Lawnboy said, slowly putting the sock
behind his back. He thought he could deceive this girl, after all, he was the awesome
Lawnboy. "K?" Sakura replied. Trosh, slowly opening his eyes as he regained consciencesnness, was
shocked by what he saw before him. His long lost love, Sakura, had some how found her
way to where he was.
"My love!" Trosh yelled, as he made his way to Sakura. He opened his arms, preparing for a
warm embrace.
"Trosh is that you?" Sakura asked Trosh.
"Oh, you came for me!" said Trosh as he brought himself closer to Sakura. To his dismay,
Sakura pushed Trosh away.
"Trosh... It's been so long... I don't know if I still love you..." she told Trosh. Sakura sat down
crossed legged and looked around, only to find that a red pegasus was flying towards
them. " What the..." she whispered, sighing she grabbed a nearby rock and threw it at the
pegasus. Maybe the pegasus knew why was Trosh here.

My POV

While I was going down, something
hit me hard in the wing. "OOWWW!" I said, while I started plummeting down from the sky,
until I landed on a nearby bush. When I got up, I checked my wing, and... Well, it was
bleeding. "Oh great! Looks like there is no flying for a while for me!" I said. I got a leave and
wrapped around my wing, then I went to have a little conversation with that girl. When I
got there, everyone was awake, but fighting for something, except for the girl, who was
listening. I went to her and said "Why did you do that for?!?!" The girl said "I thought that you were going to do a sneak attack, so I attacked first." I
thought for a moment, then said "Well, I guess I would have done the same... Ok, fine I
forgive you. Oh, and by the way, my name is LF, and yours?" She said "My name is Sakura,
nice to meet you!" After that, I remembered something "Why are they fighting?" She said "I
think it's because lawnboy knocked them, and..." I interrupted "HE WHAT!?!? Can you
excuse me for a second?" I asked "Of course!" She said. I started walking towards lawnboy. "Why did you do
that?" I asked, obviously mad. "Well, I, uhh..." I interrupted him. "You know what? I don't
care. Looks like I'll have to go on hoof now. Ok, everypo- I mean, everyone, let's go!"

Thunderflipper's POV

I heard footsteps in the distance, "Common little friends", I called out to my little brethren.
the little marios come out of there hole in the tree. I stepped onto the path ahead of me
only to see a group of people and a pony trotting toward me. I brushed off my suit and
called out "What are you doing in my territory?!" My little brethren where standing by my
side now...

Sakura stood up and stretched her arms, she then noticed a voice from another guy, she
sighed. Great another boy, she turned around to find where the voice had came from she
had soon found the male who had asked them something but her attention soon shifted
towards the little marios that were surrounding the bigger one, her eye's lightened up and
she ran towards them with a big smile on her face she spoke; "Those are freaking
adorable!!!!" She squealed in delight before picking up one of them and observing it up
closely, totally forgetting the people behind her and what had happened earlier.

My POV

"What are those?" I asked, looking at those tiny people. "Those are Marios" Said trosh.
"What's a 'Mario'?" I asked, totally clueless. "Well, it would be really hard to explain,
especially to a pony that has no idea of what's an electronic." Said lawnboy. "I'm going to
try to not take that as an offence, but what's a 'elektronyk'?" I asked, feeling a little stupid
by the fact that these humans know more than me. "Look, just forget about it! We will
MAYBE teach you about all that AFTER we find a way back, ok?" Said Kyle, clearly annoyed. I
nodded. "Anyway, who are YOU?" I said, pointing a hoof at the person with the tiny 'ma-ri-
o's.

renhoek

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 04:33

^Image^
-serious mode-
I can't read that nor do I want to.

Kyle Prior

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 19:48

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:^Image^
I don't recall that happening... maybe I missed something.
Strange, you'd think I'd remember something like that..

Camewel

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 19:51

Kyle Prior wrote:
xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:^Image^
I don't recall that happening... maybe I missed something.
Strange, you'd think I'd remember something like that..
Probably just excess of sleep. I hear you get a lot of the stuff.

Kyle Prior

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 19:57

I wish. I only 16 hours a night. I'm trying to get a healthy 20.

Camewel

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 20:26

Kyle Prior wrote:I only 16 hours a night.
I think you just accidentally that sentence.

Kyle Prior

Post » 20 Apr 2012, 20:35

It's due to a lack sleep.

Lawnboy

Post » 21 Apr 2012, 00:13

Maynard James Keenan wrote:Why can't we sleep forever, I just want to start this over
We need more fuck-fic.