Adobe (Dreamweaver/photoshop)

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
ThePRIMEMaster

Post » 22 Mar 2012, 03:16

I'm working on some projects in my web design class, and I feel that I am one of the best students in the class, but every time I learn something new about Dreamweaver or Photoshop, I feel like such an idiot for not getting it the first time. For those of you who are like masters of Photoshop or Dreamweaver, how long did it take you to get a really strong knowledge of everything? cause I have been in the class for almost 2 full semesters now and I'm still learning small stuff.

jasonw749

Post » 22 Mar 2012, 03:21

ThePRIMEMaster wrote:I'm working on some projects in my web design class, and I feel that I am one of the best students in the class, but every time I learn something new about Dreamweaver or Photoshop, I feel like such an idiot for not getting it the first time. For those of you who are like masters of Photoshop or Dreamweaver, how long did it take you to get a really strong knowledge of everything? cause I have been in the class for almost 2 full semesters now and I'm still learning small stuff.
You should check out thenewboston on YouTube.

I know he does dream weaver tutorials and he probably does photoshop. He's a really good teacher and he's the guy that taught me java.

how the fuck do you spell taught?

In the first dream weaver tut he sounds pissed (not as in angry) but just ignore it.

thunderfapper

Post » 22 Mar 2012, 03:24

Taught

jasonw749

Post » 22 Mar 2012, 03:26

That's what I put but it didn't look right...