Dreams/Nightmares

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
HugoBDesigner

Post » 14 Jan 2016, 15:48

One time I dreamed that someone replied to a post of mine in the LÖVE Forums about coroutines and setmetatable. The fun thing is that I really did make a post asking about those, and in my dream the reply even had [in-dream] plausible code examples as to what one of those did (I think it was setmetatable).

In fact, the dream was so convincing (especially the code example) that I had to go back to that forum to make sure it was a dream :P

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 14 Jan 2016, 15:58

I think you guys need to go out more often...

HugoBDesigner

Post » 14 Jan 2016, 16:23

#irony

MF064DD

Post » 14 Jan 2016, 19:05

My dad told me this one. It is a recurring dream really.

"I wake up to realize I slept through the Spurs game. I ask my family who won, but no one knows.

I Google it, but nothing on the web is telling me.

I get frustrated and angry, and then I somehow realize that I'm dreaming. Then I wake up."

rokit

Post » 14 Jan 2016, 21:36

once on a programming help forum or something alike, someone actually answered my question instead of suggesting something completely different and calling you out as rude cause u said thats not what you were asking for.

obviously, this was a dream.

Qwerbey

Post » 15 Feb 2016, 01:01

I had a dream where I was in a cave killing skeletons with a katana. As it turns out, katanas are an awful weapon to fight skeletons with, because it quickly broke. I got another one off a skeleton that was dual wielding them, though.

Squidish

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 01:23

Once I dreamt (dreamed? Drem? Drum???) that I woke up, got ready for school, went to school, came home, and went straight to bed. Then I woke up (irl, not in the dream) and had to go to school.

Technochips

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 02:33

i dreamed about a cat from the future that can talk and travel time in a box

why

Squidish

Post » 16 Feb 2016, 02:38

Julien12150 wrote:i dreamed about a cat from the future that can talk and travel time in a box

why

Qwerbey

Post » 05 Dec 2017, 04:21

I just had a really funny nightmare.

I was in this clinical white building, I met this bald guy who had a beard of acid burns. I walked down the hall to my book club, and what do you know? He was in it! We were reading a sinister book with huge page numbers in the center of each page, with all the text wrapped around it, though still straight aligned. The book was about a spooky mansion filled with mysteries. We read and discussed for a while, as a book club is wont to do.

At around page 4, the dream cross-faded into the book like a media framing device as it was describing some of the costumes found in the closets. There was a person wearing each one of the crazy costumes standing at regular intervals, until the camera settled on an empty space. Then I heard a voice lament "You can't say 'Invisible Man' anymore." It then panned to another empty space, this time with the Invisible Woman, who was also a bear.

I looked around and saw zombie cultists, which I think killed a member of the party I was with, but I heard a noise from the costume models. As I turned back, I saw the Invisible Woman eat the Invisible Man. Then the disembodied voice of Griffin McElroy said in his Griffin voice "Okay, we're not even gonna talk about this."
He paused. "Unless you wan to add vaping into it somehow. Voiping is definitely something I want to spread."
Then I was killed by zombie cultists or something.

In conclusion: fucking goddamn vore vaping, or voiping for short.

Skel3t

Post » 11 Dec 2017, 17:42

I had a dream(more of a nightmare) about me and some other guy playing games at midnight.
So we came across a game(with no name)and started playing it on the console.
When I booted it up,there was a screen with green windows 7 password entering like background,and text saying "Push button A to ..."
So i pressed the button,and a scary face appeared and dissapeared along with the disc being pushed out.So then,i woke up(in the dream) and started getting ready for school.
I almost got to the door,and this scary dude appeared(kinda looks like mr.mix creepypasta mr.mix,but with a LARGE head)
He did something to me and i got out the dream.
I think i was still sleeping after that.

Eden GT

Post » 11 Jan 2018, 13:38

Yesterday I had the dream of myself being in the concentration camp- but I'm not one of the Jews in there, and we were treated like visitors to the horrible area. It's pretty strange, the saturation of the dream being kind of black-and-white. Then midway through the dream me and a few other people went to some futuristic door to do some activity involving feathers, and the Jews there can't enter. Huh, why would I dream about being in such a place, I don't even know.

And, one dream involving faux childhood-esque dreams that seemed real to me (Like, a giant pastel crayon set including pages of manuals in the box) but soon as I woke up, I knew they weren't.

Qwerbey

Post » 23 Feb 2018, 16:30

No lie, I literally had a dream where I said "Capitalists claim that greed is not a sin, while communists want to hold people accountable for it."

Mari0_Player

Post » 23 Feb 2018, 17:01

I had a dream where I somehow managed to cheat in OFF - walk through walls, see all the individual rooms - and spoil the whole experience for myself. Also, each zone had a tutorial guide that corresponded to a character in Peggle, and some kind of gimmick to it. Zone 2's gimmick was blowing things up with dynamite. Obviously, Zone 2 wasn't Bismark.