Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

Chat "Room" v3

If it doesn't fit elsewhere, it should go here
MagicPillow
User avatar
Posts: 1246
Joined: 20 Jul 2013, 04:59

Post » 10 Jun 2014, 09:44

To make use the you tube make delete s of https

Assasin-Kiashi
User avatar
Posts: 652
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21

Post » 10 Jun 2014, 11:54

I'm am fine with the buddies, and I'm sure as hell happy with 3D LAYERS AND SHIT WOO!

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2126
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23

Post » 10 Jun 2014, 16:49

HOLY SHIT, KIASHI! THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 10 Jun 2014, 17:44

I was honestly pretty disappointed to see LBP3.

it's sort of like if Nintendo decided to release Super Mario Galaxy 3 instead of a brand new big title for the series.

Assasin-Kiashi
User avatar
Posts: 652
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21

Post » 11 Jun 2014, 03:51

LBP doesn't exactly have many paths for spinoffs because most genres of games can be made in the game itself, I don't blame them for trying to make 'a new series'. People have wanted LBP3 for long time, and it's one of my favourite franchises, so I guess I'm simply unable to not be excited about it!

MM102
User avatar
Posts: 1015
Joined: 11 May 2012, 06:08

Post » 12 Jun 2014, 06:39


Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36

Post » 12 Jun 2014, 06:49

oh. my. god.
i just .. am generally surprised. wow.
also this

discuss this please

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 12 Jun 2014, 07:32

I might get that just for the general style alone.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 12 Jun 2014, 23:04

MM102 wrote:

That was amazing

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 02:29

So a telemarketer just called my number a few minutes ago and it's one of the ones who can't hang up.
I have wrapped my headset around the phone and started to play this:

We'll see how long it takes until they crack.

Doormat
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: 20 Aug 2013, 02:33

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 02:43

i wish telemarketers called me so I could do stuff like that

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 03:17

Oh man my dad and I love screwing with telemarketers
There are way too many stories for me to choose from

MagicPillow
User avatar
Posts: 1246
Joined: 20 Jul 2013, 04:59

Post » 13 Jun 2014, 21:16

Tell us the one that starts with "R".

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 01:27

http://www.twitch.tv/northernlion
Really enjoying the Team Meat AMA

mindnomad
User avatar
Posts: 367
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 14:43

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 02:52

Woo

Requested by idiot9.0

MagicPillow
User avatar
Posts: 1246
Joined: 20 Jul 2013, 04:59

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 04:06

So, what do you guys think of the new Minecraft server EULA?

Trist3D
User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 06:31

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 07:47

I haven't played Minecraft in a while.
In other news, I have a really tiny avatar and I bet no one can read the text on it.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4712
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 08:41

lunar navy

Trist3D
User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 06:31

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 08:50

Quiet you.

ProfessorPancake
User avatar
Posts: 69
Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 02:48

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 10:08

Oh. Oh my god.

Trist3D
User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 06:31

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 10:44

I was not expecting that, but I 100% should have.

Automatik
User avatar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 12:00

MagicPillow wrote:So, what do you guys think of the new Minecraft server EULA?

I think it's a good thing. What most server owners don't understand is that the old EULA was super restrictive : You couldn't make any money from your server, period. Now, with the new EULA, you can make money by selling everything that don't affect gameplay, so you can be sponsored, put ads, sell colored usernames, cosmetics items. And you just have to tell the buyer that you are not Mojang.

absolutenope
User avatar
Posts: 42
Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 03:26

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 21:17

Image

Flutter Skye
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 22:47

AKA They were lazy to fix them.
Anyways, has anyone else heard about 1001 Spikes? It's a really fun (AKA: Very hard) Game by 8Bit Fanatics and published by Nicalis. This game makes me insane.
Last edited by Flutter Skye on 15 Jun 2014, 00:14, edited 1 time in total.

idiot9.0
User avatar
Posts: 1713
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 10:28

Post » 14 Jun 2014, 23:42

Flutter Skye wrote:AKA They were lazy to fix them.

Uh.... you know it wasn't a direct port right? The N64 and the 3DS use coding languages that are different enough that they had to recreate most if not all of the game. This means that they had to recreate most if not all of the glitches/bugs. There was no laziness in fixing.
I swear if anyone says it's just a direct code port I'll slap someone.

Flutter Skye
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 00:07

Sorry, I'm not thinking straight today. Too much 1001 Spikes.

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4712
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 01:48

It's just a direct code port.
(Sorry, BobTheLawyer.)

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 01:50

[joke]be careful, don't force it to become the newcube world.[/joke]

so anyway i'm going to an evil place called Hale in Talehheenah or however the hell you spell it for around 3 weeks starting tommorrow andd there's no service there so i probably won't be active for 3 whole weeks. i hope you guys are able to withstand it. except for you trist. i'll be back for you. we yave unfinnished busorness.

so it'll be sad but i'll be back or somehtng with a better keyboadr because this one is getting bad and i can't type right
i will miss you guys byt for now this is the end

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 01:51

B-Man the Music Maker, at 7:49 PM, wrote:inb4 BobTheLawyer: it's just a direct code port

Damnit

TurretBot
User avatar
Posts: 4712
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 23:18

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 02:13

B-Man99 wrote:
B-Man the Music Maker, at 7:49 PM, wrote:inb4 BobTheLawyer: it's just a direct code port

Damnit

just making sure idiot didn't slap him
consider it a favor

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 05:45

alright, better keyboard. fantastic.
it's been fantastic, everyone. i'll see you in a month! :)

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 05:47

Hey Victinistar, there's an open seat!
It's warm, too.

absolutenope
User avatar
Posts: 42
Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 03:26

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 06:08


mindnomad
User avatar
Posts: 367
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 14:43

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 06:37


It's a jumpscare. Don't click it.
You're welcome.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 07:17

Just want to throw this out there.

Jump scares can give people a heart attack.
Pretty funny now isn't it?

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 08:13


Scary Face Maze causes heart attack Not Funny
scary pop ups, despite what many might think, scary pop ups is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. scary pop ups has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that scary pop ups is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.
Social & Cultural Factors
scary pop ups has a large role in Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with scary pop ups. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for scary pop ups may be considered an outcast.
Economic Factors
It is not common practice to associate economics with scary pop ups. Generally, scary pop ups would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with scary pop ups is actually a 1.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that scary pop ups play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.
Environmental Factors
After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that scary pop ups doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A scary pop ups did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, scary pop ups produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.
Political Factors
Oh does scary pop ups ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used scary pop ups as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think scary pop ups would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.
Conclusion
scary pop ups seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of scary pop ups, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued scary pop ups before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

pop, ups, scary, creepy, stuffpop-, upsscary pop ups videos, scary pop up videos, scary pop up, scary pop ups youtube, scary pop ups games, scary pop ups maze, scary videos pop ups, videos with scary pop ups ,scary pop up game,s scary illusions pop ups, scary games pop ups, scary pop up video, scary video pop ups, the scary maze game, scary maze

At first i wasn't even going to read the description but that was so worth it

Trist3D
User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 06:31

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 09:34

renhoek wrote:Just want to throw this out there.

Jump scares can give people a heart attack.
Pretty funny now isn't it?


People with weak hearts, epilepsy, and things like that should stay off of the Internet for this exact reason. A bit irresponsible if you think about it.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 10:23

Trist3D wrote:
renhoek wrote:Just want to throw this out there.

Jump scares can give people a heart attack.
Pretty funny now isn't it?


People with weak hearts, epilepsy, and things like that should stay off of the Internet for this exact reason. A bit irresponsible if you think about it.

According to your profile your 14 and to most people, kids your age shouldn't be on the internet.

See how that logic is flawed?

TheSeek
User avatar
Posts: 486
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 06:31

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 10:40

Trist3D wrote:People with weak hearts, epilepsy, and things like that should stay off of the Internet for this exact reason. A bit irresponsible if you think about it.

So you're saying sensible/susceptible(yes, those terms apply to people with weak hearts. epilepsy, and things like that) should stay off of the internet...well, youngsters under some age are sensible/susceptible too, so the majority of this forum's users, including you, shouldnt be here. Half or more of facebook/twitter/kik/whatever social site/app users shouldn't be there. But remaining strict to what you said, you should know that even perfectly healthy people with no weak heart or epilepsy can get an heart attack from jump scares or a seizure form whatever can cause a seizure. With your logic, everyone should stay off of the internet.
Also, you completely missed the point...you dont willingly decide to scare yourself with a jump scare, others decide to show the thing to you when you know nothing about it, cuz that's the poin of the "joke".
The point is you should never do jokes that can cause serious problems to the victim of the joke.

Trist3D
User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 06:31

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 11:10

Young people not using the Internet and people that can die from a large amount of shock not using the Internet are two separate arguments for different reasons.

"Don't give this dog food to your dog, it doesn't have the right nutrients!"
"Don't give this dog food to your kid, he's a human!"
See what I mean?
By not allowing children online, parents hope to prevent addiction or keep them from seeing something dirty. (*cough* Bad Dragon *cough*) A person with chronic heart failure would die from seeing something scary.
Anyone could have a heart attack, but you're not trying to hold everyone away from all harm, you're trying to keep harm away from where it is most likely going to affect someone in a more severe manner.
Jump scares can be pretty funny after you get over the initial shock.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 15:02

Trist3D wrote:"Don't give this dog food to your dog, it doesn't have the right nutrients!"
"Don't give this dog food to your kid, he's a human!"

I don't see your point,
all I got was that kids are human and people at risk of a heart attack and seizure are dogs/animals.

EDIT: also you're saying having the risk of hurting someone is okay as long as it's a joke.

popcan12
User avatar
Posts: 600
Joined: 10 Feb 2012, 02:30

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 15:21

mindnomad wrote:

It's a jumpscare. Don't click it.
You're welcome.


Well, I mean if you disable Javascript then you can read it like a normal webcomic without the jumpscares.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 19:23

renhoek wrote:According to your profile you're 14 and to most people, kids your age shouldn't be on the internet.

See how that logic is flawed?

Okay what Trist said really confused me too, but I don't see where his age has anything to do with the argument...
Who the hell says 14 year olds shouldn't be on the Internet?
I have never heard that in my life, and the majority of 14 year olds I know use the Internet

Also I really don't understand any of this entire argument like what Trist said and what Renhoek said I'm just really confused for some reason so please just watch the video I posted and read its informative description.

Thanks for the tip, popcan. :)

Cake
User avatar
Posts: 1436
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 03:29

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 19:48

I was once 13 and here.
That's when I first signed up.

I mean, before that I didn't really put info up on the internet, (excepting a blog) and I didn't really interact with anyone.
Probably what "people too young for the internet" should be doing. (Aside from a blog.)

That being said, if you've learned (or can learn) how to behave properly on the internet, then it is a place for you. Excepting NSFW stuff.

Flutter Skye
User avatar
Posts: 1718
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 17:54

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 21:28

Image

Fun.

Trist3D
User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 06:31

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 22:26

renhoek wrote:
Trist3D wrote:"Don't give this dog food to your dog, it doesn't have the right nutrients!"
"Don't give this dog food to your kid, he's a human!"

I don't see your point,
all I got was that kids are human and people at risk of a heart attack and seizure are dogs/animals.

EDIT: also you're saying having the risk of hurting someone is okay as long as it's a joke.

(That was a really simple metaphor and if you got 'heart attack' from 'dog food' I'm kinda worried about how you treat animals...)
The point is that they're two completely different reasons to do the same action.
And I said, "Jump scares can be funny after you get after the initial shock."
It's obvious that I meant that it's funny under certain circumstances. If you're dead you won't be having a good chuckle, but if you're someone like me, it's funny to see how you reacted after you get nullified to that specific scare.

Flutter Skye wrote:
Image

Fun.

Curly Brace has no shading. I guess she's a ghooooooooooooost.

Automatik
User avatar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 22:29

It's because it's supposed to look like a NES game or something like that.

Trist3D
User avatar
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 06:31

Post » 15 Jun 2014, 22:30

Automatik wrote:It's because it's supposed to look like a NES game or something like that.

They no longer make Nes...'s? (Don't know how to spell that.)
Therefore she's a ghooooooooooost.

idiot9.0
User avatar
Posts: 1713
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 10:28

Post » 16 Jun 2014, 02:37

That was a terrible joke and you know it.

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32

Post » 16 Jun 2014, 02:50

idiot9.0 wrote:That was a terrible joke and you know it.

Oh yeah
This is completely necessary to say


Return to “Twatter”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: State sponsored guitar solo and 0 guests