Some more suggestions

General Mar0 discussion has been moved to this subforum!
Mario lover
PERMABANNED

Post » 05 May 2012, 14:19

The suggestions are:
1)More cheats(except gravity and noclip and god mode,these are some f****** retard ideas)
2)Achievements(I know,my thread with THAT suggestion got locked,why?!That's a good idea and encourages the player to get to other places :) )
3)Gel Cannon and Portal gun and Minecraft pickaxe all in one mode(I know there's a mod but it's not working,it gives me that "frame" error or something)
4)Player skin editor (I think it never got requested,at least it's my chance to do a "new" request)
5)Fullscreen(requested numerous times though,found the solution to make it full,but at least but a button in the settings)
6)Hat editor(never seen any requests,may be a good idea...I guess)
7)Online+LAN multiplayer(requested numerous times,we've seen fake videos of it)
8)Splitscreen(it's annoying how the other players get out of the screen)
9)Some elements from SMB2 and SMB3(such as veggies,doors,etc.)
May take a huge amount of coding(hell,maybe 10 years and every of these ideas will be done),some ideas there may be stupid,but i think it's worth it
Last edited by Mario lover on 05 May 2012, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

Camewel

Post » 05 May 2012, 14:36

Maurice mode go.
Mario lover wrote:The suggestions are:
1)More cheats(except gravity and noclip and god mode,these are some f****** r***** ideas)
I can't just add 'more cheats', you need to give me an idea of an actual cheat to add. By the way, don't censor your words, that's stupid.
Mario lover wrote:2)Achievements(I know,my thread with THAT suggestion got locked,why?!That's a good idea and encourages the player to get to other places :) )
Generally if a thread gets locked it means the idea is bad. Although possibly. Either way, it's already been suggested.
Mario lover wrote:3)Gel Cannon and Portal gun and Minecraft pickaxe all in one mode(I know there's a mod but it's not working,it gives me that "frame" error or something)
Yes I'll just use my twelve mouse buttons to control that. Unless you want to switch between them in-level, meh.
Mario lover wrote:4)Player skin editor (I think it never got requested,at least it's my chance to do a "new" request)
If you care enough you can edit the files. Other people are already doing it.
Mario lover wrote:5)Fullscreen(requested numerous times though,found the solution to make it full,but at least but a button in the settings)
No. It doesn't work. Also, why would you suggest something that has already been suggested? It's not like I'll see this and think "Oh wait, it is possible! Thanks Mario lover, you just saved the day!".
Mario lover wrote:6)Hat editor(never seen any requests,may be a good idea...I guess)
Hat loader is already added for SE
Mario lover wrote:7)Online+LAN multiplayer(requested numerous times,we've seen fake videos of it)
Those weren't fake.
Mario lover wrote:8)Splitscreen(it's annoying how the other players get out of the screen)
Most likely already added for SE.
Mario lover wrote:9)Some elements from SMB2 and SMB3(such as veggies,doors,etc.)
No.
Mario lover wrote:May take a huge amount of coding(hell,maybe 10 years and every of these ideas will be done),some ideas there may be stupid,but i think it's worth it
You're wrong. All of your ideas are dumb.

Mario lover
PERMABANNED

Post » 05 May 2012, 14:48

Camewel wrote:Maurice mode go.
Mario lover wrote:The suggestions are:
1)More cheats(except gravity and noclip and god mode,these are some f****** r***** ideas)
I can't just add 'more cheats', you need to give me an idea of an actual cheat to add. By the way, don't censor your words, that's stupid.
Mario lover wrote:2)Achievements(I know,my thread with THAT suggestion got locked,why?!That's a good idea and encourages the player to get to other places :) )
Generally if a thread gets locked it means the idea is bad. Although possibly. Either way, it's already been suggested.
Mario lover wrote:3)Gel Cannon and Portal gun and Minecraft pickaxe all in one mode(I know there's a mod but it's not working,it gives me that "frame" error or something)
Yes I'll just use my twelve mouse buttons to control that. Unless you want to switch between them in-level, meh.
Mario lover wrote:4)Player skin editor (I think it never got requested,at least it's my chance to do a "new" request)
If you care enough you can edit the files. Other people are already doing it.
Mario lover wrote:5)Fullscreen(requested numerous times though,found the solution to make it full,but at least but a button in the settings)
No. It doesn't work. Also, why would you suggest something that has already been suggested? It's not like I'll see this and think "Oh wait, it is possible! Thanks Mario lover, you just saved the day!".
Mario lover wrote:6)Hat editor(never seen any requests,may be a good idea...I guess)
Hat loader is already added for SE
Mario lover wrote:7)Online+LAN multiplayer(requested numerous times,we've seen fake videos of it)
Those weren't fake.
Mario lover wrote:8)Splitscreen(it's annoying how the other players get out of the screen)
Most likely already added for SE.
Mario lover wrote:9)Some elements from SMB2 and SMB3(such as veggies,doors,etc.)
No.
Mario lover wrote:May take a huge amount of coding(hell,maybe 10 years and every of these ideas will be done),some ideas there may be stupid,but i think it's worth it
You're wrong. All of your ideas are dumb.
>:(

Maurice
Stabyourself.net

Post » 05 May 2012, 14:57

I agree with caramewel.
And what the hell is "r*****"?

Lawnboy

Post » 05 May 2012, 15:01

Maurice wrote:I agree with caramewel.
I think it's rapist.

Maurice
Stabyourself.net

Post » 05 May 2012, 15:01

LawnboyInAJar wrote:
I think it's rapist.
Heh. "Having school on saturdays is fucking rapist!"

Mario lover
PERMABANNED

Post » 05 May 2012, 15:03

Sorry,it means retard,I will stop censoring,it's stupid,I agree with Camewel

Lawnboy

Post » 05 May 2012, 15:03

Mario lover wrote:
Sorry,it means retard,I will stop censoring,it's stupid,I agree with Camewel
I like rapist better!

Chippy348

Post » 05 May 2012, 15:16

LawnboyInAJar wrote:
Maurice wrote:And what the hell is "r*****"?
I think it's rapist.
No it's Racoon
Those are definitely fucking racoon ideas

Camewel

Post » 05 May 2012, 15:18

You're doing this in purpose you dick.
LawnboyInAJar wrote:
Mario lover wrote: