The Aperture Science Modified Bowser ?

FaycalMenouar

Post » 29 May 2012, 22:22

What's up forum ?
so basicaly you fight with bowser till glados interupts the fight and makes bowser more inteligent and gives him a portal gun that he can use against you' with some sort of ray , here check it out

EDIT :

Thank you guys for answering me topic
here are my answers to your questions

That doesn't answer Renhoek's question. There's still no information on how the battle is played out, just the layout of the level.
It would be nice to know how the battle is done, like how to defeat Bowser, and how the various gels will be used to defeat him

- i didn't think of that :S , Aperture Bowser does have a portal gun and is more intellgent then before right ? so he can use the his portal gun to get the lasers and kill you ,
- How to FIght him ? :Touch him with laser 5 times ? you guys can give your ideas to make this better ;)

2.i don't know why i put the gels and bridges , they are useless so they can be removed

thre aren't two bowser's there's only one the normal bowser transform into the 2 bowser

that's right , a more inteligent bowser , but i don't think this idea will be accepted because of the AI
i don't know but i guess it'll be hard to create an AI ?!

EDIT 2 :
Fight system :
Aperture bowser doesnot shoot flames anymore , but rockets ?
you have to desactivate glados first by rederecting 3 rockets at her , then you can try and defeat bowser when he comes back to his normal form ( after knoking out glados ) ?
bowser can use his own portals to rederect his own rockets at you ?
Last edited by FaycalMenouar on 31 May 2012, 11:10, edited 4 times in total.

renhoek

Post » 30 May 2012, 04:21

designs seem basic so good job with that (trust me far to many people make overly complicated and stupid designs)
but I've got 2 questions
how do you defeat both bowsers?
and what does that other stuff do?

Flutter Skye

Post » 30 May 2012, 08:17

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:designs seem basic so good job with that (trust me far to many people make overly complicated and stupid designs)
but I've got 2 questions
how do you defeat both bowsers?
and what does that other stuff do?
thre aren't two bowser's there's only one the normal bowser transform into the 2 bowser

idiot9.0

Post » 30 May 2012, 08:40

supermarioportal2 wrote:thre aren't two bowser's there's only one the normal bowser transform into the 2 bowser
That doesn't answer Renhoek's question. There's still no information on how the battle is played out, just the layout of the level.
It would be nice to know how the battle is done, like how to defeat Bowser, and how the various gels will be used to defeat him.

RWLabs

Post » 30 May 2012, 09:03

More importantly, the gels, light bridges and the lasers seem out of reach.

FaycalMenouar

Post » 30 May 2012, 19:45

RWLabs wrote:More importantly, the gels, light bridges and the lasers seem out of reach.

they are not out of reach ,look carefully and you'll find how

renhoek

Post » 31 May 2012, 03:17

the bridges, gels, and lasers seem like an after thought...

supermarioportal2 wrote:thre aren't two bowser's there's only one the normal bowser transform into the 2 bowser
I didn't mean as two separate monsters I meant as two separate boss fights.

FaycalMenouar

Post » 31 May 2012, 11:07

xXxrenhoekxXx wrote:the bridges, gels, and lasers seem like an after thought...

I didn't mean as two separate monsters I meant as two separate boss fights.
that's right , gels laser and bridges were added later on the go using paint.NET
I didn't mean as two separate monsters I meant as two separate boss fights

basic fight with bowser , when you reach the trigger at the end to make him fall into the pit , glados saves him ( with a light bridge ? ) and uses the laser to transform him

renhoek

Post » 31 May 2012, 11:40

I wasn't asking about that I was just responding to smp2,
Also did you even try the design out in mari0 if you can't see the problem (as in level layout)

and you still haven't told us how the fight will work.