Glados + Bowser

Xtremer

Post » 29 May 2012, 00:08

Last level, Bowser appear by falling on screen from above and roars. He throws fire balls and hammers.There will be a portalable block above the axe leading to Bowser's demise. If Mario shoots under it, and himself, he'll be able to kill Bowser with fire. Mario then walks over to see nothing in the room. A question mark appears over his head. Then, Wheatley (yes, Wheatley!) comes in and says "Oh, are you looking for your little mushroom headed friend and princess? They're in there, but you won't like to see who else is in there. Follow me." Mario auto-walks over and spots Toad and Peach inside of a square ( that can be opened using a switch) and G.L.a.D.O.S is in front of them. She says " Hell, Mario. Yes, I know who you are. We all do. But I'm afraid you're friends are doomed. Go ahead, try and stop me. It'll be the last thing you'll do." To attack, GLaDOS shines a light before she strikes a red laser. What you could do is shoot a portal above her head, and shoot a portal where she's about to shoot. Do this 3 times, and she should successfully blow up. Then Wheatley comes back and says " Is it over? Oh, thank God, you truly truly are a magnificent plumber. Here, take this, save your friends." Wheatley drops a cube, and leaves. You use the cube to activate the switch, and Toad and Peach come out. Peach says " Thank you Mario, for saving us. You truly are the greatest."

Sorry I couldn't add a picture, tell me what you think!

renhoek

Post » 29 May 2012, 04:25

you need visual media in order to get your idea across.

RWLabs

Post » 29 May 2012, 06:13

90% of the people who came to this thread did a "TL;DR" moment, then left.

renhoek

Post » 29 May 2012, 06:54

okay for you tldnr guys
http://i.imgur.com/2Whgu.png
you're one lazy person btw.