My Design

darkorical

Post » 09 May 2012, 04:12

I think the image pretty much sums it up except it should be noted that I intended it to not be able to show both bosses at the same time or at least not the full width all at once.
And obviously there could be math assigned to the boss damage such as 10 hp each and fire and missles both do 2hp and hammers do 1hp so a combination of fire and missles could be used to bring glados down
Glados's missles stop bowser from throwing hammers for a time when they hit him

The fight would basically play out as you start on glados's side and avoid her lasers till she fires a missel you catch the missle and redirect it through the E-grid when it is out of your 2nd portal and on its way you go through the e-grid and set up portals to catch and redirect it at bowser after it hits you catch his fire and send it through grid and go to catch and redirect it at glados when she dies the grid goes down so you can easily portal behind bowser with the key she drops

Super Mario

Post » 09 May 2012, 04:49

Impressive...

darkorical

Post » 09 May 2012, 17:24

When I thought up this idea I didn't even consider playing it in multi-player mode but it is easy to see how well it would utilize cooperation (one person on each side of the E-grid)