Bowser Personality Core

Sentinel

Post » 04 May 2012, 08:42

Glowser, you say? Well, this final boss fight is basically GLaDOS and Bowser combined into one.

It works the same as Portal 1's boss fight but this Rocket Sentry fires different kind of ammunition including SMB Bullet Bills. GLaDOS has 5 personality cores this time, which includes Bowser Core. This Bowser Personality Core is the reason why GLaDOS is able to fire SMB Bullet Bills and other SMB related entities (and maybe why she hates mario? lol). GLaDOS must be immune to everything except the Rockets, otherwise it will be an easy boss fight. After you incinerate all the cores, GLaDOS will shut down and the door will open giving you a chance to save Princess Peach and/or escape the lab.

Different ammo for Rocket Sentry Entity:

1. Bullet Bills (slow, normal, fast)
2. Fireflower fireballs
3. Hammers (not sure if GLaDOS should toss em instead of the Sentry)
4. Emancipation Particle or something that will reset your portals when you get hit
5. Bowser shell (koopa shell with spikes on it)
6. Bowser's fire breath
7. Rockets

Just watch the final boss fight of Portal 1 on Youtube and you'll see how it should work.

Polybius

Post » 04 May 2012, 08:49

a bit overwhelming ridiculous and outlandish XD but, hey I i like the idea for bullet bill projectiles and that also gave me an idea. . . :d

edit: thinkin' baot' online much?

btw i should suggest custom map packs work in multiplayer. hope its not too much to ask of poor over stressed Maurice.
Last edited by Polybius on 04 May 2012, 09:33, edited 3 times in total.

Sentinel

Post » 04 May 2012, 09:02

Yeah it is ridiculous! Imagine when we get multiplayer and people have to endure this crazy ass boss fight, lol. Everyone would be dodging all the projectiles while waiting for rocket to blast off.

Polybius

Post » 04 May 2012, 09:20

sorry about the let-down but I think its too much than Maurice and Saso are willing and/or able to make :/

edit: thinkn' baot' onlien much?

btw i should suggest map packs work in multiplayer, hope its not too much to ask of poor over stressed Maurice :/
Last edited by Polybius on 04 May 2012, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.

Sentinel

Post » 04 May 2012, 09:34

Dont worry about it. They need ideas from us so thats we need to provide them :) I'm not even expecting them to add everything but it might give them better ideas on how to do this. The way I see it is this, they'll look at our battle design and then add all the best ideas to Mari0 SE. Some may or may not make it to the game, but at least we helped shape the final outcome to something better for everyone.

And oh yea, you shouldnt underestimate their skills about coding and such. If they find something real good for the game, I'm sure that they'll be able to handle all the coding and whatnot. If they're not willing to do crap then why ask us to design something for the game, right?

Polybius

Post » 04 May 2012, 09:45

Sentinel wrote:Dont worry about it. They need ideas from us so thats we need to provide them :) I'm not even expecting them to add everything but it might give them better ideas on how to do this. The way I see it is this, they'll look at our battle design and then add all the best ideas to Mari0 SE. Some may or may not make it to the game, but at least we helped shape the final outcome to something better for everyone.

And oh yea, you shouldnt underestimate their skills about coding and such. If they find something real good for the game, I'm sure that they'll be able to handle all the coding and whatnot. If they're not willing to do crap then why ask us to design something for the game, right?
true, true. sorry if I typo I'm typing from an annoying compact touch screen device. anyway back to topic, I like the original mario entities as projectile ideas :)