battle to the death

thunderfapper

Post » 04 May 2012, 02:48

It would be the most amazing and hard to code level yet!
First it starts out that Mario is in 8-4 or whatever and its normal that reality swiches and there would be a pattern there would be a 8-4 block than a portal block etc. You will play the rest of the level in portal mode you finish you fall int a confined room whereyou battle bowser and when you beat him he explodes like megaman and it cuts to black and slowly fades back to normal and glados is there you battle her and save peach!

Mari0Lu1g1

Post » 04 May 2012, 03:21

thunderflipper wrote:It would be the most amazing and hard to code level yet!
First it starts out that Mario is in 8-4 or whatever and its normal that reality swiches and there would be a pattern there would be a 8-4 block than a portal block etc. You will play the rest of the level in portal mode you finish you fall int a confined room whereyou battle bowser and when you beat him he explodes like megaman and it cuts to black and slowly fades back to normal and glados is there you battle her and save peach!
Not enough information, hard to understand

LightningFire

Post » 04 May 2012, 03:23

Good idea, but please don't use 'supermarioportal2' mode DX.

thunderfapper

Post » 04 May 2012, 03:31

What do you mean

LightningFire

Post » 04 May 2012, 03:36

Use Grammar/Spelling. I couldn't understand what you wrote, but it's still readable.

idiot9.0

Post » 04 May 2012, 03:46

Okay, from the first post, I got this:
You start in World 8-4 from the original game, but as you continue it switches to a portal-themed level. The level continues switching between the original 8-4 and portal-styled areas. When you get to the end you fall into a confined room and you battle Bowser.
When you defeat him, he explodes (in megaman style) and the game fades to black. It then fades back in and you see Glados. You then have a battle with her. Upon defeating her, you win the game and save Peach.

Now after deciphering that block of text, I have to say it's a great idea. A constantly changing level means constantly switching strategies for playing. Two boss battles means more epic ending.
What you should've explained more on was how you battle both Bowser and Glados. The level part is down, but there's no info on how the actual boss battles play out.

thunderfapper

Post » 04 May 2012, 05:22

@lf, I wrote this on my kindle
And, here
idiot9.0 wrote:Okay, from the first post, I got this:
You start in World 8-4 from the original game, but as you continue it switches to a portal-themed level. The level continues switching between the original 8-4 and portal-styled areas. When you get to the end you fall into a confined room and you battle Bowser.
When you defeat him, he explodes (in megaman style) and the game fades to black. It then fades back in and you see Glados. You then have a battle with her. Upon defeating her, you win the game and save Peach.

Now after deciphering that block of text, I have to say it's a great idea. A constantly changing level means constantly switching strategies for playing. Two boss battles means more epic ending.
What you should've explained more on was how you battle both Bowser and Glados. The level part is down, but there's no info on how the actual boss battles play out.
exactly, thanks