[AE] Tallest top hat mod

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
bobthebobbert

Post » 21 Jan 2024, 20:58

This is my first ever post here! This is a custom hat I made for AE. It lets you extend a top hat! It's more complicated than any other hat to install, however I'm still proud of making it!
IMG_1474.png
IMG_1474.png (6.09 KiB) Viewed 690 times
Installation Guide

First of all, download the file linked at the bottom of the post. Once you downloaded the files, open AE. Go to mappacks, and press M to open the Mari0 folder. You now can close AE. Now double-click on the "Alesan's Entities" folder, and place the unextracted .zip file into the Hats folder. Now extract the file. Remove "TallTopHat" from the extracted file's location. Now, restart AE. Head over to Options, then skins, and find the new hat's ID. Once you find the new hat, simply check the number. Yes, this requires memory. Head back to the "Alesan's Entities" folder, and open "Options.txt". Look for "Mariohats". The following number should be the player you want to give the hat. The second number should be 14. Then add a comma, and add the custom hat's ID. Repeat adding commas and IDs. The last ID should have no comma following. Save your changes. Congrats, you installed the hat! Restart AE and your character should be wearing the hat. To un-equip it, go to Options and simply select the "None" hat! You can go back to your other hats without a big top hat anymore.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ph6ttnp ... t.zip/file

poyguy

Post » 02 Feb 2024, 22:50

just make a video on how to do this

vladimirdog2021

Post » 03 Feb 2024, 12:28

This is the biggest hat I've never seen before!