[SE] TR0N mod

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
Wirespark

Post » 09 Sep 2015, 05:01

I'm finally finished with my first mod(textures, entities, etc) and now i will release it to you,

• Recognizers
    light tanks
    textures
    tron player(not ready yet)
    helmet(replaces koopa hat)

downloads:
https://sites.google.com/site/ianimgssy ... ects=0&d=1 google(instant)
Last edited by Wirespark on 12 Sep 2015, 02:16, edited 1 time in total.

Technochips

Post » 09 Sep 2015, 10:55

making a website just for this

can you simply use pastebin?
if you're making a mappack then can you simply use the tile.png thing?

Wirespark

Post » 12 Sep 2015, 02:17

The mod is in progress, pls dont hate until it is finished
feel free to download the .love090 file tho
Last edited by Wirespark on 02 Oct 2015, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.

Firaga

Post » 13 Sep 2015, 22:19

Welcome to Firaga's first ever Mod Review! We're incredibly picky about everything so if you like brussel sprouts, get out!
Why would you change the filetype? Just tell people in the thread that you need to use LOVE 0.9.0.

Even failed right off the beginning. "Loading ron.exe"
Shittily cropped title screen with stray pixels and the default font for the SE. Uncreative and unininspired.
The tanks aren't centered correctly and can be killed with fireballs.

Also I looked at the screenshots and saw that you made a map for it, while looking for it, I figured out what this mod does:
Virtually nothing.
No custom maps, enemies that anyone with Mari0 SE could create. The only thing that was changed really was the title screen and fireball textures.

There's literally no point to play this mod because it's so boring and uninteresting. I honestly wish there was SOMETHING here to review but nothing this mod does has any real value other than tron tiles which anyone could make in less than 30 seconds. 0/10 no effort was made.
tl;dr

Murphmario

Post » 15 Sep 2015, 13:41

Images are broken.

Wirespark

Post » 24 Sep 2015, 22:51

Firaga wrote:Welcome to Firaga's first ever Mod Review! We're incredibly picky about everything so if you like brussel sprouts, get out! and i hate ponies
Why would you change the filetype? Just tell people in the thread that you need to use LOVE 0.9.0.

Even failed right off the beginning. "Loading ron.exe"
Shittily cropped title screen with stray pixels and the default font for the SE. Uncreative and unininspired.
The tanks aren't centered correctly and can be killed with fireballs.

Also I looked at the screenshots and saw that you made a map for it, while looking for it, I figured out what this mod does:
Virtually nothing.
No custom maps, enemies that anyone with Mari0 SE could create. The only thing that was changed really was the title screen and fireball textures.

There's literally no point to play this mod because it's so boring and uninteresting. I honestly wish there was SOMETHING here to review but nothing this mod does has any real value other than tron tiles which anyone could make in less than 30 seconds. 0/10 no effort was made.
tl;dr
You suck
the mod will be updated, stop being a hater, AND YES I DO LIKE BRUSSEL SPROUTS