pbalazs wrote:By replacing the original editor.lua file with the modded one you can:
- Select multiple tiles by holding CTRL and clicking with the left mouse button, or select everything with CTRL + A.
• Delete selected tiles with delete/backspace keys
• Move selected tiles by clicking on the selection with left mouse button
• Move a copy of the selected tiles by clicking on the selection with right mouse button
• Cut, copy, paste selected tiles: CTRL+X / CTRL+C / CTRL+V
• Replace all X tiles with Y tile by holding E + left click
• Save selected tile region for later use: CTRL + S. You can then select it from the objects tab. The data is saved to objects.txt in the mappack folder. To change object names, you have to edit the file directly. Objects.txt file can be shared along with tilesets to get predefined multitile objects ready for use in Better Level Editor.
- • Opaque Paste makes Tile 1 (hopefully air) replace other tiles while handling selected tiles.
• Copy to Clipboard will make cutting and copying tiles also save an object code to your clipboard.
• Draw All Links, Show Hitboxes, and Skip Level Screens enable self-explanatory debug functions.
• There's also a hidden checkbox with a special feature if you can make it appear.
- [color=#FF0000]• NEW: Time limit is now an input value.
• Access an infinite number correctly sorted* maps, supported by the game but not the vanilla editor.
• Put any number you want in a pipe's right-click menu! Because you gotta access them worlds.
• Princessmusic.ogg is now selectable in-game!
• Hovering over a tile in the tiles tab will show all of its properties next to the mouse.
• The Power Line Draw tool has been expanded and can now draw Mushroom Platforms.
• Add maps in-game. Comes with every mod now, so it's not too special. But it's there.
*Only worlds 0-99 are sorted correctly.
(Editor tested with Hatninja's Special Edition Extended Vanilla and the stickied Bugfixes.)
GET IT HERE!
- • WillWare for testing, ideas, and less than 90 lines of code.
• Plzbalbzab Pbalazs for the original Better Level Editor.
• Turtle for the editor.lua in the SE Bugfixes thread.
• TurretBot for literally everything else.