A question about mods

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
Birisi98

Post » 24 Jun 2015, 17:01

Hello everyone I'm new at this game and this forum.I read the guide and I see the mods I'm downloaded a mod and run it.This mod is running seperate the real Mari0 game.Here is the question can we add the mods in a same Mari0 game.If we can how to do it?

Regards...

HugoBDesigner

Post » 24 Jun 2015, 19:38

You can't add two mods to Mari0. Mods are a whole new file with modded files, and having two mods together would require that you manually place the modded files of each mod in a new .love file. Even then, if the two mods have any modded files in common, it is necessary that you combine those two files via coding (which doesn't always work). Furthermore, it is usually not said which files are modded, so it'd be hard to identify who they are.

TL;DR: It's not impossible, but it's rare and people don't do it.

Birisi98

Post » 24 Jun 2015, 20:44

HugoBDesigner wrote:You can't add two mods to Mari0. Mods are a whole new file with modded files, and having two mods together would require that you manually place the modded files of each mod in a new .love file. Even then, if the two mods have any modded files in common, it is necessary that you combine those two files via coding (which doesn't always work). Furthermore, it is usually not said which files are modded, so it'd be hard to identify who they are.

TL;DR: It's not impossible, but it's rare and people don't do it.
Thank you to answer my question.Well I'm upset for this i think I should use alesan99's entity mod it will be very useful.
Anyway I have an another question.I'm tried to download multiple music mod they told you should replace the files(Editor.lua and the same other files)But my LOVE file(%appdata%/LOVE/mari0)folder have only mappacks folder but I was downloaded this game before and it has a lot of folders but now I havent got them.Am i should download someyhing or different things?

Mr.Q.Marx?

Post » 25 Jun 2015, 17:49

That's not the LOVE file. The game itself is the Love file. If you download the source or any mods they'll be something like 'mari01.6.LOVE'. You rename it to something like 'MARIO.zip' and open it up, drag the file replacing the original Editor.lua and then you rename .love again. Should work perfectly.

Of course, if you haven't already, you'll have to download Love2d itself from https://bitbucket.org/rude/love/downloa ... in-x64.zip