Snes 16 bit Mari0 Alesan99's entities Update 0!!!!

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
FireMariofan86
PERMABANNED

Post » 24 Mar 2014, 01:35

Hi there.

This is my entities from my SE in this mod.

Coming soon

Yellow Koopa

Firaga

Post » 24 Mar 2014, 01:42

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1642
Please read this and try again.

Also, iirc, Yellow Koopa has already been made an enemy.
Stop trying to steal things that aren't yours to make yourself feel good.

Yes, I get it that you like the enjoyment that people like your things.
But no it is wrong to steal something someone else made and call it your own.

FireMariofan86
PERMABANNED

Post » 24 Mar 2014, 01:50

I'm sorry :(

Firaga

Post » 24 Mar 2014, 02:01

FireMariofan86 wrote:I'm sorry :(
No, you're fucking not.

We have told you countless times again and again that you annoy everyone else. After telling you about your first copied tileset in the Tileset Repositorium, you replied with yet another copied tileset. This and banned countless times.

That added with the fact you pestered the hell out of alesan99 with whateverthehell you we're pestering him about when he clearly didn't want to make it. Even after he said he was stopping the mod, you continued to pester him. You annoy the piss out of him, which in turn also pisses the rest of the forum off.

You make annoying 3 or 4 word posts, and again, even after being told, you continued. Hell, not too long before this, you made a post that's just 'OK!!!!!!!!!'. That's fucking stupid. For you I think it's just the aspect of not listening. I think you have made an alt account, but I can't verify this.

If you're trying to change, that's good. Well then, actually fucking try to change. People don't undergo a complete 360* in a split second. And with the way you keep continuing, you'll be permabanned within a month. 2 months tops.

I really don't want to see you turn into a WaryLouka kind of person. But for god sake, think 'is this going to upset everyone' or 'are people going to dislike this' before you post.

tl;dr stop being a fuckwit or get off stabyourself
[/ragestate]
really sorry if anyone thinks i am a horrible person from this point on

Tecminer

Post » 25 Mar 2014, 19:38

FireMariofan86 wrote:Hi there.
This is my entities from my SE in this mod.
[...]
Coming soon
[...]
Yellow Koopa
"SE" and "mod" dont really match together and with "alesan99's" entities in the description it doesnt make any sense at all. Also what does this have to do with SuperNintendoEntertainmentSystem? The original mario was for the NintendoEntertainmentSystem.