-TUTO EN FRANÇAIS- savoir comment créer un mod dans mari0

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
G.TOUFIK

Post » 20 Feb 2014, 18:09

--I written this tutorial for people who speak the French language. about "how to create a mod in Mari0"--

Salut mes amis,
j'ai fait ce tutoriel pour les gens qui parlent le français et qui ne pratiquent pas l'anglais .
je peut vous aidez avec quelques topics que j'ai trouvé .

----------------------------SAVOIR COMMENT CRÉER UN MOD .TUTORIEL EN FRANCAIS------------------------------------------

Si vous utilisez le System d'exploitation Microsoft Windows,
1)Télécharge la version "source "de mari0 et love.
mario source ,d'ici : http://stabyourself.net/dl.php?file=mar ... source.zip
love ,d'ici : http://love2d.org/ (choisi la version a installer !!)

2) install love.
3) maintenant il ne reste plus qu'a débuter ,,,,, décompresser le fichier source de mari0 en utilisent soit : 7zip ,winrar ou winzip.
4) et tu trouveras pleins de fichiers et de graphiques dans ce dossier et tu peut modifier n'importe qui... pour les graphiques (png...) utilise le logiciel photofiltre (recommandé) ou paint net,gimp .il y'en a des tonnes ! ...Pour les fichiers .lua etc .. il te faut une base de programmation avec lua.

sert toi des articles :

http://fr.craftstudio.wikia.com/wiki/Tu ... troduction

ou :

http://fr.openclassrooms.com/informatiq ... n-avec-lua

5)et si tu veut sauvegardé ton projet .en fichier .love qui peut être ouvert avec "le logiciel love" que je t'ai proposé. c'est simple .compresser le dossier ,si finis renommer le en .love (changer l'extension de l'archive).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
tuto par G.TOUFIK .

Automatik

Post » 20 Feb 2014, 18:36

Bon, alors, je crois que tu ne respecte pas la 1ère règle du forum:
Post in English (with exception of Technical support forum; keep in mind that you're most likely to get help if you post in English, German or Slovenian)
De toute façon, ton tutoriel sera plus utile sur un site en français.

Ensuite, évite le tutoiement quand tu rédige un tutoriel.
Et le tutoriel n'est vraiment pas ... Complet. Avec ce titre, je m'attends à ce que ce que ça parle de trucs comme "Comment créer une entité". Enfin, pas grave

Enfin, ces étapes sont les mêmes si on est sous Mac OS X ou Linux. Pas la peine d'indiquer Windows.

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 20 Feb 2014, 19:36

Provide a translation and you can keep this as a bilingual topic. I will leave it open until then. Someone remind me to lock it if the translation is not done within a week or so.

G.TOUFIK

Post » 20 Feb 2014, 22:02

Ok ,thanks
i written this topic because ,i know .40% of members and guests speaks french language, me too

and i posted this as a good thing to do in the forum. Oh my god ,its pretty good. But no for some peoples because many of them prefer bad things.

I would you to say "thank you" and "your welcome" ,not "you don't respect rules"

"you must respect all peoples with any type and language"

'this is my lesson'

-this topic is talking about "how to change the ressources of mario and changing stuffs and other"

#>but not entities because i don't now how to submit him<#

may god bless you

Sašo
Stabyourself.net

Post » 20 Feb 2014, 22:24

There's a lot of germans but you don't see anyone writing in german.

I know it's a bit rude of me to expect everyone to speak english all the time, but google translate generally gives good enough results for communication and even for instructions (I google translated your post and it was understandable enough).

Other languages are allowed in technical support because issues are easily misinterpreted by a bad translation, so it's better if others (instead of the poster) do the translating.

I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.

(Actually that is a lie, I also make the rules.)

Automatik

Post » 20 Feb 2014, 22:36

I didn't meant to insult you. Also, I doubt that 40% of the members here speak french(More like 4% or 0.4%), and 99% of them speak english. And anyway if you're making a mod, don't expect to be able to learn lua and learn how to change stuff in mari0 without knowing english.
And no, I don't prefer "bad things".

popcan12

Post » 27 Feb 2014, 03:42

G.TOUFIK wrote:Ok ,thanks
i written this topic because ,i know .40% of members and guests speaks french language, me too
So... I think this topic should be locked because there's no sufficient English translation. Also
G.TOUFIK wrote:I know .40%
I would say that's literally 0.004th (It's 0.4%) but that would just be disgracing his grammar, so I'm not going to add to that.

Max318

Post » 15 Mar 2014, 14:01

Ouais ça explique pas grand-chose sur les mods étant donné que t'as juste dit comment décompresser la source et la recompiler, les mods sont la plupart du temps plus difficile à faire que ça.

In english,

That doesn't explain a lot at modding because you just said how to decompile and recompile the source, mods are most of the time harder to do than that.