Mod Request-Full 2d Minecraft

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
jwright159

Post » 30 Jan 2014, 19:31

Can someone make a Full 2d Minecraft mod?
[item1]crafting[/item1]
[item2]permanant inventory[/item2]
Last edited by jwright159 on 30 Jan 2014, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

Firaga

Post » 30 Jan 2014, 19:38

Please refrain from making not informational posts in the future.
Give the thread more meat instead of just 'oh i had this idea but i'm not going to tell you anything about it.' then end up yelling at the person 'hey, this isn't what i thought of in my head'.
Example wrote:Hello, I would like someone to make a modification to Mari0 for me.

I would like it to include
[item 1]
[item 2]
[item 3]

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
iirc, there is a flash version, so it really isn't needed.

OrbitalBlueprint

Post » 30 Jan 2014, 20:12

Mine Blocks is pretty cool, so yeah. But why do you make these asinine requests?

jwright159

Post » 30 Jan 2014, 22:42

This is my first request so go away.

idiot9.0

Post » 30 Jan 2014, 22:45

jwright159 wrote:This is my first request so go away.
Make him. Or better yet shut the fuck up. All I see from you is pointless post, empty claims and stupid requests. So you're in no position to tell anyone to go away.
There's a reason Minecraft mode wasn't fleshed out more in Mari0; BECAUSE IT WASN'T THAT FUN.
OrbitalBlueprint gave a good suggestion for a 2D Minecraft that you may want to look up because absolutely no one's going to make this mod for you.

jwright159

Post » 30 Jan 2014, 22:48

idiot9.0 wrote:
Make him. Or better yet shut up. All I see from you is pointless post, empty claims and stupid requests. So you're in no position to tell anyone to go away.
There's a reason Minecraft mode wasn't fleshed out more in Mari0; BECAUSE IT WASN'T THAT FUN.
OrbitalBlueprint gave a good suggestion for a 2D Minecraft that you may want to look up because absolutely no one's going to make this mod for you.
BECAUSE IT WASN'T THAT FUN
BECAUSE IT WASN'T THAT FUN
that just makes me mad

B-Man99

Post » 30 Jan 2014, 23:10

B-Man99 wrote:Obnoxious quote with larger words is obnoxious
Also, the less nice you are about it and the more you tell people to shut up, the less of a chance someone is actually going to want to help you. Minecraft mode certainly wasn't that fun in my opinion, and if you're sad because someone finds different things fun than you do then I really don't understand why that would make you sad so you should find a way to be happy but I'm pretty sure you didn't actually mean that so yeah.

Also whoever mentioned the flash version is spot on; I don't really see the need for a Minecraft mode in Mari0. Next time could you please try to be more specific in your request? I doubt anyone would really want to make what you're asking for into mari0. Seriously. Judging by your other posts it doesn't seem like you understand how hard coding can be. Don't tell people to shut up. No one is ever going to want to help you with anything if you aren't nice and sensible about it.

jwright159

Post » 31 Jan 2014, 00:14

OK I'm sorry and I will try to be nice

Revan XVII

Post » 30 Apr 2014, 06:45

idiot9.0 wrote:
Make him. Or better yet shut the fuck up. All I see from you is pointless post, empty claims and stupid requests. So you're in no position to tell anyone to go away.

Dude the only people I know of who didn't like minecraft mode or at the very least, find it "fun" where those who didn't know how to incorporate minecraft into a side scroller, I myself took a few days to figure it out, but I made a mappack specifically designed for minecraft mode, it was a good idea, it just needed to be flushed out a little more, also if it's someone's first post, don't tell them to "shut the fuck up" we get enough of that in the COD and Halo community can we please keep this community just a little friendly?

Automatik

Post » 30 Apr 2014, 13:53

Revan XVII wrote:it was a good idea, it just needed to be flushed out a little more
It just wasn't the point of the game.
If you want a 2d minecraft, play Terraria. Or Starbound.
Adding features that aren't needed just slow down the development of the game.
Revan XVII wrote:Dude the only people I know of who didn't like minecraft mode or at the very least, find it "fun" where those who didn't know how to incorporate minecraft into a side scroller, I myself took a few days to figure it out, but I made a mappack specifically designed for minecraft mode
What? What does "incorporate minecraft into a side scroller" mean? Is it just a mappack that use minecraft tiles? Because using minecraft tiles won't make minecraft mode better.
Minecraft mode just isn't fun. The only thing it allow you is to destroy blocks and replace them, which is not fun when the changes aren't saved, when the world is limited in size, and not procedurally generated. Paint is more fun.
Revan XVII wrote:also if it's someone's first post, don't tell them to "shut the fuck up" we get enough of that in the COD and Halo community can we please keep this community just a little friendly?
He made a non-informative post, and refuse any criticism. He deserve to be said "stop doing that"
It's not like a kid telling you to kill yourself because you were better than him in a game.

Sunset_Moth

Post » 01 May 2014, 17:09

Automatik wrote:If you want a 2d minecraft, play Starbound