Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

(Request) How to create a Balloon Goomba from NSMBU?

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 19:13

I need to create a Balloon Goomba from NSMBU! But, I don't know how?
Can you please help me?

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1639
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 19:19

You posted plenty of times in my thread.
You created an alt account.
You pm'd me.
Now you create a thread.
And every time you tell me about this Balloon goomba.

I read your post you don't have to keep on asking. Just because I don't respond doesn't mean I won't add it.

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 19:32

alesan99 wrote:You posted plenty of times in my thread.
You created an alt account.
You pm'd me.
Now you create a thread.
And every time you tell me about this Balloon goomba.

I read your post you don't have to keep on asking. Just because I don't respond doesn't mean I won't add it.


Oh, sorry Alesi.

I need you to add a Balloon Goomba from NSMBU!

Mr.Q.Marx?
User avatar
Posts: 849
Joined: 15 May 2012, 18:35
Reputation: 27

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 19:35

There are 6 of these enemies used in one game. Understand that this is probably not top priority.

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 19:37

Mr.Q.Marx? wrote:There are 6 of these enemies used in one game. Understand that this is probably not top priority.


I just never played that game called New Super Mari Bros U!

Mr.Q.Marx?
User avatar
Posts: 849
Joined: 15 May 2012, 18:35
Reputation: 27

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 19:59

So you want an enemy exclusively in that game with what reason?

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 20:21

Mr.Q.Marx? wrote:So you want an enemy exclusively in that game with what reason?

It's a Balloon Goomba!

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 259

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 20:29

This is top-notch stupidity.
You probably aren't going to get it, so why not figure it out and do it yourself?
That would be a lot better than constantly spamming anyways..

Mr.Q.Marx?
User avatar
Posts: 849
Joined: 15 May 2012, 18:35
Reputation: 27

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 22:35

I was bored before Doctor Who so here's the sprite:
Image

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 23:32

Mr.Q.Marx? wrote:I was bored before Doctor Who so here's the sprite:
Image


Thanks, alesan99 can add Balloon Goombas to his entites mod now.

OrbitalBlueprint
User avatar
Posts: 601
Joined: 08 Sep 2013, 20:11
Reputation: 308
Contact:

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 23:34

Woah, you're really obsessed with the balloon goomba, amirite?

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 23:50

alesan99 wrote:And every time you tell me about this Balloon goomba.

Here's the sprite for the Balloon goomba:
Image
You should make it for your entites, Alesan99.
P.S. In Castle and Undergorund Levels, you need to recolor the goomba sprite.

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Dec 2013, 23:51

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:Woah, you're really obsessed with the balloon goomba, amirite?

YES!!!

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1639
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 00:33

jeremyquinn587 wrote:Here's the sprite for the Balloon goomba:
Image
You should make it for your entites, Alesan99.
P.S. In Castle and Undergorund Levels, you need to recolor the goomba sprite.

You don't need to post it again I already saw it.
And I already know I have to recolor it.

And let me take a break. I don't want to code all day on the holidays.

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 00:58

alesan99 wrote:
jeremyquinn587 wrote:Here's the sprite for the Balloon goomba:
Image
You should make it for your entites, Alesan99.
P.S. In Castle and Undergorund Levels, you need to recolor the goomba sprite.

You don't need to post it again I already saw it.
And I already know I have to recolor it.

And let me take a break. I don't want to code all day on the holidays.


Well, maybe tomorrow.

Mr.Q.Marx?
User avatar
Posts: 849
Joined: 15 May 2012, 18:35
Reputation: 27

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 01:43

jeremyquinn587 wrote:P.S. In Castle and Undergorund Levels, you need to recolor the goomba sprite.

Image

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 02:25

Mr.Q.Marx? wrote:
jeremyquinn587 wrote:P.S. In Castle and Undergorund Levels, you need to recolor the goomba sprite.

Image

Thanks for the sprites! Alesan99 should do the Balloon Goomba tomorrow!

bubba_nate
User avatar
Posts: 817
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22
Reputation: 30
Contact:

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 02:26

Did he say he would? And it is a pretty neat idea. Would work well with vertical scrolling... So I support this idea. Except for the fact you are pestering too much. Let alesan take a break if he wants one, it's not his job to make the mod. He could add a enemy that deleted your mari0 directory if he wanted, we couldn't make him not do it, it's his mod. If he doesn't want to make a balloon goomba we can't make him. I still support this idea though.

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 02:30

bubba_nate wrote:If he doesn't want to make a balloon goomba we can't make him. I still support this idea though.

I'm not sure.

Firaga
User avatar
Posts: 944
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05
Reputation: 118
Contact:

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 03:34

God, calm down. Alesan works hard with his mod, and he's probably not too happy and/or frustrated about you pestering him all the time about your 'Ballonmba's'.
It's his mod, he can do what he wants with it. Don't like it if he doesn't add it? Tough shit, deal with it, or code it in yourself.
And he's probably not doing anything tomorrow about the mod either, still settling down from the Christmas hype.

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 04:59

Firaga wrote:Tough @#!*% , deal with it, or code it in yourself.

You calm down.
I can't!
I want Alesan99 to help me!

Firaga
User avatar
Posts: 944
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05
Reputation: 118
Contact:

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 05:08

jeremyquinn587 wrote:I want Alesan99 to help me!

Let me recap.
jeremyquinn587 wrote:Alesan99 should do the Balloon Goomba tomorrow! Alesan needs to do this tomorrow!

jeremyquinn587 wrote:You should make it for your entites, Alesan99. You should make this for your entities, Alesan!

jeremyquinn587 wrote:Thanks, alesan99 can add Balloon Goombas to his entites mod now. Alesan can add the Ballongas in!

jeremyquinn587 wrote:I need you to add a Balloon Goomba from NSMBU! I need you to make me a brand new entity, alesan!

Not once in any of the above statements did you say you wanted help doing it, you just wanted Alesan to code it for you. He's not yours or anyone's coding jockey, and my 'code it yourself' statement still stands.

jeremyquinn587 wrote:I can't!

That's not an excuse to not try to learn it. Anyone can do it, with enough patience and concentration.
If you want to know how to code, send Qcode a message, he'll send you on the right track, and even help you practice.

Wilo
User avatar
Posts: 969
Joined: 14 Feb 2013, 06:36
Reputation: 259

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 05:09

What the fuck do you not understand.
You can't force Alesan to do this for you.
Now, go pester someone else.
Balloon Goombas only appeared 6 times in NSMBU anyways.

Assasin-Kiashi
User avatar
Posts: 652
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21
Reputation: 267
Contact:

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 10:39

Ever heard of saying 'please' and 'thank you' and 'not demanding everybody do it for you because the world doesn't revolve around you' and 'not spamming said demands that you don't even have the right to make'?
He takes requests voluntarily, sure, but that doesn't mean you should abuse it and literally harass him every fucking day for it.
Honestly, even if he does make it, you don't fucking deserve it, because you're just being a naggy brat who expects to be spoilt and be given everything he wants because the world revolves around them.

jeremyquinn587
PERMABANNED
Posts: 14
Joined: 25 Dec 2013, 03:57
Reputation: 0

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 17:17

Assasin-Kiashi wrote:Honestly, even if he does make it, you don't @#!*% deserve it, because you're just being a naggy brat who expects to be spoilt and be given everything he wants because the world revolves around them.

Pffft, you got to be kidding me.


You should make Balloon Goomas for your entities, Alesan!

Firaga
User avatar
Posts: 944
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 16:05
Reputation: 118
Contact:

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 17:18

jeremyquinn587 wrote:
Assasin-Kiashi wrote:Honestly, even if he does make it, you don't @#!*% deserve it, because you're just being a naggy brat who expects to be spoilt and be given everything he wants because the world revolves around them.

Pffft, you got to be kidding me.

Right now, Kiashi's not wrong. Just be patient, he will make it if you stop pestering him about it.

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 214

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 18:02

jeremyquinn587 wrote:You should make Balloon Goomas for your entities, Alesan!

I'm convinced you wrote this part on purpose just to spite Kiashi,

Some advice, if you want someone to do something for you, you should show some respect instead of pestering him.

I hope this wasn't to harsh otherwise I know you'll just brush me off saying something about how I'm kidding and continue to live in your personal little bubble.

and please stop asking alesan99 to make it now, he's read your posts he's even stated he might add it so you don't need to ask.
Think of it as asking someone to make you food as they're making lunch.

SuperDylan13
User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 08:41
Reputation: 0

Post » 26 Dec 2013, 22:40

jeremyquinn587 wrote: You should make Balloon Goomas for your entities, Alesan!

Your really into Balloon Goombas right now. Aren't you jeremyquinn587?

Turtley3
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 16:16
Reputation: 22

Post » 27 Dec 2013, 05:25

And stop spamming, 'cause it might hurt the forums.

Assasin-Kiashi
User avatar
Posts: 652
Joined: 07 May 2012, 10:21
Reputation: 267
Contact:

Post » 27 Dec 2013, 10:48

It certainly hurts my eyes reading it.

jermboy27
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 02:16
Reputation: 4

Post » 28 Dec 2013, 03:41

alesan99 wrote:And let me take a break. I don't want to code all day on the holidays.

You should make Balloon Goombas from NSMBU for your entites, Alesan!
Everyone needs this enemy!

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1639
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 28 Dec 2013, 03:55

jermboy27 wrote:You should make Balloon Goombas from NSMBU for your entites, Alesan!
Everyone needs this enemy!

I know you want me to make it, you told me 100,000,000,000 times!
You know what? I think you don't deserve it.
You're the only person that wants it.
Rush me one more time then I won't make it.

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 05 Sep 2014, 07:35

As cool an idea as this sounds,I still think this whole thread was a potential troll.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2115
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 667
Contact:

Post » 05 Sep 2014, 10:26

The last post was from last year, so your bump was useless. Just bump threads if you have something to add to the discussion and if it's last post is AT MAX 3 months old.

On the topic of the thread: Alesan, sometimes I wonder how you get these people around you. I mean, your mod is AWESOME and I love it, but this is... wow!

FuriousHedgehog
User avatar
Posts: 781
Joined: 31 May 2014, 02:14
Reputation: 296
Contact:

Post » 08 Sep 2014, 03:47

for create your ballon goomba use mari0 SE
Create the enemy!!!!

Mr.Q.Marx?
User avatar
Posts: 849
Joined: 15 May 2012, 18:35
Reputation: 27

Post » 08 Sep 2014, 13:22

Why bump this? Furious. You are a pain.
Here is the balloon goomba enemy SE link.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4009&p=95577#p95577

FuriousHedgehog
User avatar
Posts: 781
Joined: 31 May 2014, 02:14
Reputation: 296
Contact:

Post » 08 Sep 2014, 23:09

Mr.Q.Marx? wrote:Why bump this? Furious. You are a pain.
Here is the balloon goomba enemy SE link.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4009&p=95577#p95577


I did not realize, sorry but at least is the baloon goomba.


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron