Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

[UPDATE] Alesan99's Entities (Koopalings, SMB3 Bowser, & more!)

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 20 Aug 2016, 00:18

MartinBott19 wrote:I forced my weak computer to play the latest version and.... IT WORKED (but with crashes and love 0.9.2)

The gameplay should work fine but the editor might crash because I changed some control stuff for 0.10.0.
I didn't add too much 0.10.0 specific stuff so it might work fine other than that.

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 02 Sep 2016, 16:13

alesan99 wrote:
MartinBott19 wrote:I forced my weak computer to play the latest version and.... IT WORKED (but with crashes and love 0.9.2)

The gameplay should work fine but the editor might crash because I changed some control stuff for 0.10.0.
I didn't add too much 0.10.0 specific stuff so it might work fine other than that.

actually, you're working in a update?

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 03 Sep 2016, 15:09

WawaTittere wrote:actually, you're working in a update?

I've been busy with school and I still need to finish a separate game I'm making.

I'll try to get something out before the end of the year.

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 09 Sep 2016, 23:44

alesan99 wrote:
WawaTittere wrote:actually, you're working in a update?

I've been busy with school and I still need to finish a separate game I'm making.

I'll try to get something out before the end of the year.


ok, thanks

Superjustinbros
User avatar
Posts: 2101
Joined: 29 Mar 2012, 20:39
Reputation: 132
Contact:

Post » 11 Sep 2016, 05:50

I have one small feature request.
Would it be possible to add a right click menu to Boom Boom that doesn't trigger the SMB3 boss music when he appears on screen?
(incase you have it on a normal non-Boss level)

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 11 Sep 2016, 15:54

Superjustinbros wrote:I have one small feature request.
Would it be possible to add a right click menu to Boom Boom that doesn't trigger the SMB3 boss music when he appears on screen?
(incase you have it on a normal non-Boss level)

That shouldn't be hard to add, so it'll be in the update.

But for now, you can create a "sounds" folder in your mappack and place an empty sound file named "boss.ogg"

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 11 Sep 2016, 18:04

alesan99 wrote:
Superjustinbros wrote:I have one small feature request.
Would it be possible to add a right click menu to Boom Boom that doesn't trigger the SMB3 boss music when he appears on screen?
(incase you have it on a normal non-Boss level)

That shouldn't be hard to add, so it'll be in the update.

But for now, you can create a "sounds" folder in your mappack and place an empty sound file named "boss.ogg"


and you can add a option for boom boom like don't spawn the "?" ball, please

weee50
User avatar
Posts: 66
Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 00:35
Reputation: 1

Post » 11 Sep 2016, 22:53

Image
Thwomp, what is going on?
(When he goes up he does that, but when he goes down the Thwomp doesn't go through the portal)

The Snivy
User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: 15 Jul 2016, 02:43
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Post » 17 Sep 2016, 17:35

By the way, is it possible to add a conveyor belt as a tile property or a entity that you place on any tile? They would be a nice addition, even if they are just another thing that you have to reskin with the custom part of the editor.

TheOnlyMari0
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 02:38
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Post » 28 Sep 2016, 02:47

You Are Forgetting The Acid From Portal

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 605
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 28 Sep 2016, 15:10

TheOnlyMari0 wrote:You Are Forgetting The Acid From Portal

Just make an acid custom tile, make it a foreground tile, put it in the pits on your level, then you have acid goo.

Squidish
User avatar
Posts: 805
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 04:04
Reputation: 211
Contact:

Post » 01 Oct 2016, 03:10

A few suggestions before the next update:
Blue Coins
Instead of awarding Mario one coin, a blue coin awards mario 5.
Small Clocks
These award Mario with only 10-50 extra seconds.
Ice Property
Exactly what it means.
Pow Blocks
Hitting one destroys all enemies on screen, of course.
Quarter Blocks.
More specifically, blocks that are 1/4 their average size. I think it could be a tile property, like this:
Image
("QTR BLK" stands for "quarter block")
For example, if both bottom left and right or top left and top right are flagged, it could make a half block.
Also, it would be great for making tunnels only accessible by mini mario.
Do you think you might be able to make this? if so, it's totally a-ok.

Xplodino
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Dec 2015, 09:21
Reputation: 11
Contact:

Post » 01 Oct 2016, 09:59

Squidish wrote:A few suggestions before the next update:

"Ice Property"



Just saying, there's an ice entity in this mod that makes surfaces slippery.
Are you suggesting this so it's easier to put slippery tiles down?

OR

You just didn't know?

Tell me, I'm intrigued.

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 01 Oct 2016, 11:33

Squidish wrote:Blue Coins
Instead of awarding Mario one coin, a blue coin awards mario 5.

This would be simple to add. It'll probably be a right click option for the coin entity. I might also add red coins
Squidish wrote:Small Clocks
These award Mario with only 10-50 extra seconds.

Maybe another right click option?
Squidish wrote:Ice Property
Exactly what it means.

You can use the ice entity. I know it's a bit of a hassle to use and I'll try to do something about it.
Squidish wrote:Pow Blocks
Hitting one destroys all enemies on screen, of course.

This shouldn't be too hard to add either.
Squidish wrote:Quarter Blocks.
More specifically, blocks that are 1/4 their average size. I think it could be a tile property, like this:

I could use the same method that I use for slopes so it wouldn't be too difficult.

That said, I'm still pretty busy with school and I don't know when I'll be able to start the next update.

Squidish
User avatar
Posts: 805
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 04:04
Reputation: 211
Contact:

Post » 01 Oct 2016, 14:34

Xplodino wrote:Just saying, there's an ice entity in this mod that makes surfaces slippery.
Are you suggesting this so it's easier to put slippery tiles down?

OR

You just didn't know?

Tell me, I'm intrigued.

I already knew. I just thought it would be a lot easier to use it for making a level made entirely of ice. Also, if you have a pipe that you can enter that you want to put ice on, you wouldn't be able to do it because the ice entity uses up the entity space.

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 01 Oct 2016, 16:38

those ideas are really goods

Xplodino
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Dec 2015, 09:21
Reputation: 11
Contact:

Post » 02 Oct 2016, 02:53

I have some suggestions, if you don't mind. If there are some suggestions in here you have seen before that you just passed up, then let me know.

1. Parachute/Bubble Enemy Variations
These function like you expect. Parachute variations of enemies glide down softly until they land, losing their parachute. Bubbles variations of enemies keep moving left in a mid-air bubble, and when they touch a solid surface, their bubble pops. To put it simply... both should act like they did in SMW. The parachute and bubble addition should be a right click option for most enemies.

2. Chargin' Chucks
Obviously, they should behave like they did in SMW. They charge at you when you get near. Nothing more.

3. Item Chance Block
These little knacks randomly cycle an item and if you hit it when it's on a specific item, that specific item will dispense. So, if you hit the block when it was on a Fire Flower, a Fire Flower would dispense.

4. Tanooki Suit
I know there's already a Super Leaf entity in this mod, but the Tanooki Suit acts differently. It allows Mario to fly AND turn into a statue! While in statue form, enemies can't touch you or do anything to you, but be wary, The form only lasts a few seconds. You should also be able to use it (the statue form) offensively, just like you could in SMB3. I think you should be able to figure out the controls for turning into a statue.

5. Spike
Spike is an enemy that spawns spiked balls and throws them at you. I think you can already get a good glimpse of how this would work.

And that's my list of suggestions! Consider these, Alesan99.

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 02 Oct 2016, 13:19

Xplodino wrote:1. Parachute/Bubble Enemy Variations

I don't know a good way to add this. I'd have to make duplicates of many enemies so maybe I'll just add parachute goombas.
Xplodino wrote:2. Chargin' Chucks

I think I didn't add this last time it was requested because it seemed kind complex. I can add it, it'll just take me around the same amount of time it took me to make the chain chomp.
Xplodino wrote:3. Item Chance Block

I don't like adding block entities, but this seems like a good idea.
Xplodino wrote:4. Tanooki Suit[/quote
Another thing I considered adding, but never did. I don't think it's worth my time. I would have to create sprites for it and have to mess around with the messy powerup code i made.
Xplodino wrote:5. Spike

This could be done right now with enemy tools and reskining some enemies, but I'll think about it,

Squidish
User avatar
Posts: 805
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 04:04
Reputation: 211
Contact:

Post » 02 Oct 2016, 22:45

One more thing: dkhammer doesn't work with enemy tool.

The Snivy
User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: 15 Jul 2016, 02:43
Reputation: 10
Contact:

Post » 02 Oct 2016, 23:38

The DLC mappack system is broken and shows only the top mappack.

Xplodino
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Dec 2015, 09:21
Reputation: 11
Contact:

Post » 03 Oct 2016, 17:03

Alesan99, I appreciate you considering my ideas and suggestions, and for that I say thank you. But, I think I forgot something last time. Oh yeah! THIS...

The Mega Mushroom

Now before you go "But Xplodino, there's a mode in all versions of Mari0 that let's you grow big!". Well, I don't want to play the ENTIRE level (or infact mappack.) as a GIANT Mario. I want to just have one level where the entire goal is destruction. That's why the Mega Mushroom should be added. It doesn't force the player to play through all levels in gigantic. Instead, it gives them those sweet seconds of obliterating everything in their path.

I know, maybe this suggestion will get turned down or something, since this has probably went through your mind already, but I just want to express what I want.

Xplodino, out. *mic drop*

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 03 Oct 2016, 23:29

Xplodino wrote:
Xplodino, out. *mic drop*


lol i imagine how you drop the mic :v

Technochips
User avatar
Posts: 691
Joined: 12 Mar 2015, 16:05
Reputation: 190
Contact:

Post » 03 Oct 2016, 23:42

probably has threw it out of the window

Eden GT
User avatar
Posts: 239
Joined: 13 Jun 2015, 08:52
Reputation: 73
Contact:

Post » 04 Oct 2016, 01:08

Well, we already have the huge mario cheat, so...


I think it will be easy to make...

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 04 Oct 2016, 02:12

Squidish wrote:One more thing: dkhammer doesn't work with enemy tool.

easy fix
The Snivy wrote:The DLC mappack system is broken and shows only the top mappack.

Blogger decided to mess it up. Not much I can do without putting out a fix.
Xplodino wrote:The Mega Mushroom

I have thought about this before.
I just didn't there's a good way to add it to a level without messing a level up. I'd have to go and fix the bugs it has.
I guess there's no reason not to add it though.

Xplodino
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: 07 Dec 2015, 09:21
Reputation: 11
Contact:

Post » 04 Oct 2016, 08:26

Also, I keep forgetting to mention this. So basically, if you have a level and a sublevel which both have backgrounds, if you die and respawn in that sublevel, instead of the sublevel's background, the background of the MAIN level will instead be there. Is there any form of way to fix this?

MartinBott19
User avatar
Posts: 24
Joined: 24 Jul 2016, 05:03
Reputation: 7

Post » 04 Oct 2016, 09:10

I also have a suggestion,just change the mole's physics to this

The mole goes fast and the animation loop also goes fast when you are far from the mole
The mole goes kinda slow and the animation loop also goes kinda slow when you are near from the mole
also when a mole bump to a side of the block the mole kind of bounce. (just watch some gameplays or play the game cause im not good at explaining things in english)

EDIT:I realized i explained it wrong but maybe play smw ? (or super mario maker,it has the same physics of mole but just fancy)

AND ALSO question mark block that releases enemies (maybe goomba,koopas and MOLLLEES)

AND ALSO mushrooms and moles that we could place anywhere without the moles coming from the ground or headbumping a question mark block to get the mushroom.

ok that's enough
Last edited by MartinBott19 on 06 Oct 2016, 07:51, edited 1 time in total.

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 04 Oct 2016, 12:25

Xplodino wrote:Also, I keep forgetting to mention this. So basically, if you have a level and a sublevel which both have backgrounds, if you die and respawn in that sublevel, instead of the sublevel's background, the background of the MAIN level will instead be there. Is there any form of way to fix this?

This was also a problem with normal Mari0. I'll see if I can fix it.
MartinBott19 wrote:...

I'll think about it

jermboy27
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 02:16
Reputation: 4

Post » 16 Oct 2016, 00:11

Aleasn99? Would you add Blooper Nannies form SMB3 in the next update? It will be on November 9th 2016.

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 16 Oct 2016, 16:13

I'm thinking about releasing a small update.
I won't be adding any features, it'll mostly tweaks. For example, the music limit will be increased to 99.
Any important bug fix requests?

DLC is also now fixed for anyone interested.

jermboy27 wrote:Aleasn99? Would you add Blooper Nannies form SMB3 in the next update? It will be on November 9th 2016.

I consider it. There's also no release date for the next update.

Squidish
User avatar
Posts: 805
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 04:04
Reputation: 211
Contact:

Post » 16 Oct 2016, 19:40

height when mario is wearing the frog suit should be 1 block.

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 17 Oct 2016, 00:18

alesan99 wrote:I'm thinking about releasing a small update.
I won't be adding any features, it'll mostly tweaks. For example, the music limit will be increased to 99.
Any important bug fix requests?


yesss!!! i want more music :D thanks (oh, well, when the update it's out)

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 17 Oct 2016, 01:29

and, actually, i like make ideas, so...

The Gravity Tile
i really need it, i made this fanmade: Image Image Image Image
basically it works with energy (buttons, etc.) and change the gravity. The detector option works when you "touch" the tile, and the re-activable option make you can use the gravity tile over and over.

One gel gun
it's basically that one gel gun, like just orange , or purple, or blue

Cube button
just like it sounds

Redirect Lasers cubes
just like portal 2

Franken Turrets
yes, that is


and that's all

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 17 Oct 2016, 12:47

Again, I won't be adding big features, only tweaking some minor stuff,
However, I'll take those ideas into consideration.
WawaTittere wrote:Redirect Lasers cubes
just like portal 2

There were many discussions about this. It just isn't possible in 2d.

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 17 Oct 2016, 16:39

alesan99 wrote:Again, I won't be adding big features, only tweaking some minor stuff,
However, I'll take those ideas into consideration.


i know, but for future updates or something

alesan99 wrote:There were many discussions about this. It just isn't possible in 2d.


oh dude,I just didn't know it :( what a shame

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 23 Oct 2016, 22:14

UPDATE Tiny
Image
To be honest, I don't really know when I'll be able to make the next big update. Time and motivation have been a problem with this mod, especially with the forum's activity decline.
However, I've decided to create a tiny update/patch. I made this in a little amount of time so I couldn't get in many requests.
"Major" changes include: Tiny Goombas, 99 Music limit
Check out the changelist if anything interests you.

Code: Select all

-----PATCH 1-----
added tiny goomba
increased music limit to 99 (won't work with older versions)
added clock rightclick menu for time amount
fixed Minus world
fixed mushroom bug
mouse can be used to select worlds
enemy tools will spawn boombooms without music
enemy tools will spawn moles out of ground
fixed mario's minecraft sprites
Other minor tweaks


Download (.love): https://www.dropbox.com/s/np3r3u9nbmsrxtn/alesan99s_entities_0-10-0_7-1.love?dl=0

Squidish
User avatar
Posts: 805
Joined: 05 Apr 2014, 04:04
Reputation: 211
Contact:

Post » 23 Oct 2016, 22:29

alesan99 wrote:quote

That's sad to hear. Thanks so much for the update regardless. One thing, though, shouldn't tiny mario be able to stomp tiny goombas?

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 23 Oct 2016, 23:25

Squidish wrote:One thing, though, shouldn't tiny mario be able to stomp tiny goombas?

Oh right... thanks for telling me.
I fixed it real quick, the download is updated.

FuriousHedgehog
User avatar
Posts: 781
Joined: 31 May 2014, 02:14
Reputation: 296
Contact:

Post » 24 Oct 2016, 01:52

The 99 music limit is just perfect, now I can make my mappack with the music that I always needed to put (And avoid some copyright note of using NSMBW music of Nintendo).

Thanks anyways.

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 24 Oct 2016, 02:41

alesan99 wrote:UPDATE Tiny
Image
To be honest, I don't really know when I'll be able to make the next big update. Time and motivation have been a problem with this mod, especially with the forum's activity decline.
However, I've decided to create a tiny update/patch. I made this in a little amount of time so I couldn't get in many requests.
"Major" changes include: Tiny Goombas, 99 Music limit
Check out the changelist if anything interests you.

Code: Select all

-----PATCH 1-----
added tiny goomba
increased music limit to 99 (won't work with older versions)
added clock rightclick menu for time amount
fixed Minus world
fixed mushroom bug
mouse can be used to select worlds
enemy tools will spawn boombooms without music
enemy tools will spawn moles out of ground
fixed mario's minecraft sprites
Other minor tweaks


Download (.love): https://www.dropbox.com/s/np3r3u9nbmsrxtn/alesan99s_entities_0-10-0_7-1.love?dl=0


finally :D thanks, and don't worry about the next update, if you need it, take a long time off (like 5 months, 1 year, or something) I do it when i'm making something like games

WanderingTedium
Posts: 26
Joined: 05 Mar 2012, 13:54
Reputation: 0

Post » 30 Oct 2016, 04:39

Damn--It still won't recognize gamepad joysticks for gun aiming. I was just hoping that was one of the "minor tweaks".

Ah well. I can wait.

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 30 Oct 2016, 13:03

WanderingTedium wrote:Damn--It still won't recognize gamepad joysticks for gun aiming. I was just hoping that was one of the "minor tweaks".

I'm not really sure how to fix that, and I don't have a controller to test it...
Are you getting any sort of error that could possibly help me? Are joysticks recognized when you're changing the controls in the settings?
I'm willing to update the download if I find a solution.

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 30 Oct 2016, 16:38

alesan99 wrote:
WanderingTedium wrote:Damn--It still won't recognize gamepad joysticks for gun aiming. I was just hoping that was one of the "minor tweaks".

I'm not really sure how to fix that, and I don't have a controller to test it...
Are you getting any sort of error that could possibly help me? Are joysticks recognized when you're changing the controls in the settings?
I'm willing to update the download if I find a solution.


actually, it is a "bug" from the original mari0? or from alesan99?

WanderingTedium
Posts: 26
Joined: 05 Mar 2012, 13:54
Reputation: 0

Post » 30 Oct 2016, 17:46

alesan99 wrote:Are you getting any sort of error that could possibly help me? Are joysticks recognized when you're changing the controls in the settings?


On the button mapping screen, when the mouse controls are disabled and it tells me to "Push stick right" for joystick-gun-aiming calibration, it recognizes it and even shows up in the options as "JoyXAxe4" or whatever it was. But once I enter gameplay, it will not register at all. No error message comes up during any of this.

WawaTittere wrote:actually, it is a "bug" from the original mari0? or from alesan99?


The mod has the bug. That's the thing--It works just fine in the original; I calibrate by pushing the sticks and boom--I'm aiming the gun with the stick in-game. Which is incredibly odd considering the mod seems to not have altered the control mapping, I assume.

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 30 Oct 2016, 23:26

WanderingTedium wrote:
WawaTittere wrote:actually, it is a "bug" from the original mari0? or from alesan99?

The mod has the bug. That's the thing--It works just fine in the original; I calibrate by pushing the sticks and boom--I'm aiming the gun with the stick in-game. Which is incredibly odd considering the mod seems to not have altered the control mapping, I assume.

This was actually caused by the conversion from love0.9.0 to 0.10.0.
The way controller input is handled was changed in 0.10.0, making the old code not work anymore.

WanderingTedium wrote:On the button mapping screen, when the mouse controls are disabled and it tells me to "Push stick right" for joystick-gun-aiming calibration, it recognizes it and even shows up in the options as "JoyXAxe4" or whatever it was. But once I enter gameplay, it will not register at all. No error message comes up during any of this.

Try this and if there is an error message paste it here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/np3r3u9nbmsrxtn/alesan99s_entities_0-10-0_7-1.love?dl=1

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 31 Oct 2016, 00:01

alesan99 wrote:
WanderingTedium wrote:
WawaTittere wrote:actually, it is a "bug" from the original mari0? or from alesan99?

The mod has the bug. That's the thing--It works just fine in the original; I calibrate by pushing the sticks and boom--I'm aiming the gun with the stick in-game. Which is incredibly odd considering the mod seems to not have altered the control mapping, I assume.

This was actually caused by the conversion from love0.9.0 to 0.10.0.
The way controller input is handled was changed in 0.10.0, making the old code not work anymore.

WanderingTedium wrote:On the button mapping screen, when the mouse controls are disabled and it tells me to "Push stick right" for joystick-gun-aiming calibration, it recognizes it and even shows up in the options as "JoyXAxe4" or whatever it was. But once I enter gameplay, it will not register at all. No error message comes up during any of this.

Try this and if there is an error message paste it here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/np3r3u9nbmsrxtn/alesan99s_entities_0-10-0_7-1.love?dl=1


yeah but, what the hell went wrong? i just change the jump from the X to R2 (yeah, i use a ps3 controller) I'm not asking for fixes (because i never use multiplayer) but you can consider it Image

WawaTittere
User avatar
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 17:41
Reputation: 2

Post » 31 Oct 2016, 00:09

alesan99 wrote:enemy tools will spawn boombooms without music


oh dude, i ve been looking, when i noticed that! I didn't even noticed before! thx so much for it!

WanderingTedium
Posts: 26
Joined: 05 Mar 2012, 13:54
Reputation: 0

Post » 31 Oct 2016, 00:20

alesan99 wrote:Try this and if there is an error message paste it here.


That did it. It works just fine now. Thank you.

Will fiddle with it more and report back if anything else iffy comes up.

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1637
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 31 Oct 2016, 00:38

WawaTittere wrote:yeah but, what the hell went wrong? i just change the jump from the X to R2 (yeah, i use a ps3 controller) I'm not asking for fixes (because i never use multiplayer) but you can consider it

Try to check if this happens with with other buttons or in the other settings (ducking, left, right)
You'll have to change it in the settings text file for now.

WanderingTedium
Posts: 26
Joined: 05 Mar 2012, 13:54
Reputation: 0

Post » 31 Oct 2016, 11:55

Is it an easy fix to change the camera tracking so that Mario is always centered no matter which way the camera scrolls?

It's pretty much the only other feature I was concerned about besides the gamepad issue, but I can wait until the next big update if it's not worth looking into at the moment.


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests