1. Wigglers (with a dropdown menu for whether it is angry or not)
These would be cool but a little tough to make.
2. Bull's-Eye Bills, Bulls-Eye Banzia Bills (Also known as King Bills, sharing names with another varient), and Targeting Teds (Bullet Bills, Banzia Bills, and Torpedo Teds that home in on Mario)
I'll consider this. If i decide to add them I'll only make bull's-eye bills.
3. Updated Fish Bones Behavior (So they home in on Mario)
I will do this
4. Sumo Bros and Lightning Storm entities (Lightning Storms are when Sumo Bro lightning randomly falls from the sky. This is a feature in Mario Editor)
Possible, but I wont be doing lightning storms because its to specific
6. Custom Lakitus (Lakitus that can throw enemies other than spinies
I need a good way of choosing enemies for this
7. Boo Circles
13. Giant Goombas that split on death
They don't do that in super mario bros 3. I'll need to find out a way to add an option if i do decide to add this.
20. Warp Box entities (From Super Mario 3d Land, teleports Mario to other warp boxes that they are linked to [A dropdown Menu for whether the Warp Box that Mario is teleported to disappears or not])
I dont really like adding too many ultra specific specific. I dont really see a use for this
22. + Clocks that show up even when not in blocks, with a new sound effect for collecting them (Like in Super Mario 3d Land)
the clock is based on the one for special mario bros and it doesn't have a unique sound
23. Poison Mushrooms that chase Mario, like in Super Mario 3D Land
I don't see this being necessary as this game is in 2d. They're also based on the ones from smb2j
29. Clear Pipes (Glass Pipes from Super Mario 3D World)
These could be done with custom tiles
30. Updated Sidestepper Behavior (Sidesteppers in Super Mario Bros Special take 2 fire balls or bumps to be defeated. Damaging it once will make it angry, increasing its speed, just like in Arcade Mario Bros)
I'd like to do this. Tell me if you have footage, otherwise I'll try to find it myself.
32. Mega Mushrooms (Because some players do not want to be giant for the entire game)
36. Bigger Bobomb Explosions that destroy certain blocks