[ABANDONED] MARI0 SE : EVEN MOAR STUFF V 1.2

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
Britdan

Post » 15 May 2019, 22:53

I LÖVE LUA wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 11:08
Sneak peak of the first second "Update Pack" (I'm gonna call them like this) for Mari0 SE : Even Moar Stuff.

I'm also working on a wiki for the mod (will put the link in main post when done).
What I call an "Update Pack" is basically an update, but it's downloaded from the game itself. (You'll still be able to download it with the full game on here, but downloading from the game will only download the updated files, which should reduce bandwidth)
Edit: I realized I was dumb and I forgot to support everything else other than .lua files (oops). That's why I've replaced `first` with `second`.
can't wait
(only said this so i could have the first post on the 3rd page)

I LÖVE LUA

Post » 16 Aug 2021, 09:40

Sorry for the more than 2 year bump in advance.
Someone via email wrote:When I open the it say: "Downloading Minecraft Skin" and I can't play the game anymore
[IMAGE]
And I use 1.1b

Blue gel doesn't work.
On the wall, blue gel doesn't work.[IMAGE]
If you're reading this, hi. First off, please do not send me issues via email, this address was for people to send me their mappacks so I could add them as "DLC" (but as this mod is abandoned, it is needless to do so now). I cannot speak for everyone else, but I think the majority of people would prefer if issues were posted on the forums.

For the first issue, the endpoint I was using to download the skins doesn't exist anymore, meaning that skins will always fail to download.
For the second issue, I don't know what can cause that (maybe the version I used as a base, since I haven't touched gels).

Also, once again, this mod is abandoned, and I will not update it. There are more up to date alternatives like Alesan99's Entities or Community Edition.

Finally, although this mod will not receive updates, I have started working on a new mod, and my plan for it is an almost complete rework* of how the game works (like the editor, the menu, options, ...) as well as re-adding some features added/planned to from this mod.

*success in doing so may vary, also I will try and avoid touching the physics engine, because that would be like trying to play Jenga with a hammer