-=Mario And The Crystal Mushrooms [W.I.P]=-

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
sonicthehaxghog

Post » 27 Jul 2013, 22:38

Cave St0ry Is Gonna Be Shut Down ENTIRELEY because i gave it to boolpop. i learned my lesson and shouldve known better.. So Now Im Gonna Make A New Mod! This Is Gonna Be Fun To Do! Mario And The Crystal Mushrooms Is An Idea In My Head Just Waiting To Be Shown! Im Still Coding Everything But I Hope You Have Fun When I Start Releasing The Betas?

Mario And The Crystal Mushrooms : It All Started One Day When Mario Was On A Walk... Taking A Break But Then... Out Of Nowhere An Item Box Fell On The Floor. Mario Opened It To Find A Map Inside. Reading The Map He Found Were Marked The Locations Of All 50 Crystal Mushrooms. He Would Have To Go Through 4 Different Lands. With A Test To His Mind He Can Go On An Adventure Now! So Mario Headed Home, His Brother Luigi Joined Him, Then Mario And Luigi Were off! On The Way They Came Across A Neat Device : The Portal Gun. Mario Tested It Out For A While And Got Used To It, So Did Luigi. Now Marios Adventure Begins!

Credits:
 Credit To Stabbyyourself For Mari0
Credit To Nintendo For Graphics 

http://www.mediafire.com/?sm2bzmsnd7h3apv
Last edited by sonicthehaxghog on 28 Jul 2013, 20:11, edited 6 times in total.

Qcode

Post » 27 Jul 2013, 22:57

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 18:38, edited 2 times in total.

sonicthehaxghog

Post » 27 Jul 2013, 22:58

i just started plz dont rush me

idiot9.0

Post » 27 Jul 2013, 23:03

Next time wait until you have actual proof of what you're making, in the form of screenshots or videos, before making a thread.
No one likes these "Ohey I'mma make-a da bess mappack ever because I has this great idea in me head but I has no progress to show yet" threads.

Colgryn

Post » 28 Jul 2013, 07:44

Oh, this is gonna end badly, i can smell it.

EDIT: It's insanely hard, and its the second level. I cant get past the part (spoilers) where you need to swim around the lazers. I swim down there and im instantly ambushed by a fish or a blooper. And its the same with portals. This just an average mappack.