[v1.1 - DISCONTINUED] Mari0:HEC (HugoBDesigner's Entities and Customization)

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
mindnomad
User avatar
Posts: 367
Joined: 21 Mar 2012, 14:43
Reputation: 351
Contact:

Post » 10 Jul 2014, 19:46

Snowburger wrote:Hey!I know this is kind of half-obvious(No pun),but what would you want more - Portal 3 or Half-Life 3.For me,it's definitely Portal 3.

That has nothing to do with the mod at all. Please don't derail the topic like this.

Hugo, your mod looks pretty amazing. I've really only seen progress though since I'm not one to really use mods, but I should get around to trying this out

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 10 Jul 2014, 20:42

Snowburger wrote:Hey!I know this is kind of half-obvious(No pun),but what would you want more - Portal 3 or Half-Life 3.For me,it's definitely Portal 3.

It'd be Portal 3 because I prefer puzzle games, but I'd love Half-Life 3. I know you didn't mean to, but your comment was a lot off-topic, since it had nothing to do with the mod. You can use the "Chat-Room" thread for these off-topic subjects or join the Steam Group Chat if you have Steam.

mindnomad wrote:Hugo, your mod looks pretty amazing. I've really only seen progress though since I'm not one to really use mods, but I should get around to trying this out

Thank you, mindnomad! I am using it a lot lately, and I'm finding some VERY basic bugs that should be fixed. I'll try to work on fixing them as much as I can, since a lot of people report bugs here. For example, some really "dumb" problems I should have fixed are the tileset transfering system (which crashes when you transfer a tileset) and the Multigui for the box dropper (which I haven't finished, but it's not hard to do).

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 11 Jul 2014, 17:42

Sorry guys :P Hugo,how do I do the Gravity thing?Not the Adhension Gel, the thing where you step on a certain block(linked to a commander) and you "fall" on to the walls.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 11 Jul 2014, 19:16

I used a Trigger and linked a Commander to it with the command "player1 gravityside up". You can have "up", "down", "left" and "right". Don't forget that the "gravityside" isn't affected by the Adhesion Gel, so if you set "gravityside" to "up" and walk on Adhesion Gel, when you leave it you'll still fall upwards!

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 12 Jul 2014, 13:06

Thank you:D For the mappack I'm working on,I want to use the custom Mario anims.I copied what you did with Pop a Portal(made a
"custommarioanims" folder within the "custom" folder)but it won't work!Please tell me how you did it. And yes,I do have the Mari0 +Portal mod installed

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 12 Jul 2014, 19:22

Pop A Portal was made in an old version of my mod, so I changed a lot of things for custom players.

Here's what is on the main post about custom players:
HugoBDesigner wrote:• To add custom textures for players, place them inside a folder named "marioanims[a]-[b]", where [a] is the player number (nothing if it's the player 1) and [b] is the texture number (a number between 1 and 10. Nothing if it's the texture 1);


If you want more than 1 custom player textures, you can change between the player textures on the options menu. Highlight the big player image. There'll be an arrow close to it. Move left and right to change textures between the ones you've made. If I remember correctly, you can even change player textures via Commander, but I don't know if it still works.

One last thing: if it still doesn't works, look at what I did in Pop A Portal. You must have all the textures that I have in that folder. If any texture is missing it won't work.

EDIT: As for the Portal Gun Pedestal you asked in the Portalgun Pedestal mod thread, here's how I made mine:
http://forum.stabyourself.net/viewtopic.php?p=89232#p89232

If you want to know more about what you can do with my mod, I'd HIGHLY suggest you to go through some old posts in this thread. There are a lot of features I showcase in them that I even forget later! (actually, this is serious: I added so many things in this mod that I forgot most of it's features)

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 12 Jul 2014, 19:47

HugoBDesigner wrote:• To add custom textures for players, place them inside a folder named "marioanims[a]-[b]", where [a] is the player number (nothing if it's the player 1) and [b] is the texture number (a number between 1 and 10. Nothing if it's the texture 1);


Meh!!!!I did all this,but nothing!I really suck with stuff like this!

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 12 Jul 2014, 19:53

Try what I said here:

HugoBDesigner wrote:One last thing: if it still doesn't works, look at what I did in Pop A Portal. You must have all the textures that I have in that folder. If any texture is missing it won't work.

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 12 Jul 2014, 19:58

That didn't work either.I'm really sorry to bother you.I did everything here,everything in Pop a Portal,but it.Still.Won't.Work.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 12 Jul 2014, 20:32

I will take a closer look at it for you, don't worry. If it is any problem with my mod or not I'll let you know :)

EDIT: I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry, Snowburger. It was my fault. I renamed the custom player's folders to "marioanims", but forgot to edit the main post. If you rename your folder from "custommarioanims" to "marioanims" it should work just fine.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience...

EDIT 2: Actually, I edited, but we both missed it...
HugoBDesigner wrote:• To add custom textures for players, place them inside a folder named "marioanims[a]-[b]", where [a] is the player number (nothing if it's the player 1) and [b] is the texture number (a number between 1 and 10. Nothing if it's the texture 1);

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 12 Jul 2014, 21:00

That worked!Yay!Also,with the Pop a Portal Mario anims,when I have playertype set to Mario,is the Portal gun supposed to face down as if it's not activated?

AnasakyOchiro
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jul 2014, 20:06
Reputation: 0

Post » 13 Jul 2014, 00:43

hi guys, my name is Anasaky Ochiro, I am new to the forum so if I make a mistake please do not persecute me with my mistake

B-Man99
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Posts: 1922
Joined: 02 Jul 2012, 00:32
Reputation: 414
Contact:

Post » 13 Jul 2014, 00:49

Welcome to the forums! :)

Did you have anything to say regarding Hugo's Mari0+Portal mod? Because that's what this thread is for...

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 13 Jul 2014, 10:26

Good Morning!So,Hugo,now that that works,please could you help me with custom textures?Like the ones you use in Pop a Portal.I

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 13 Jul 2014, 17:57

Sure! If you want, you can send me a PM with more specific questions and I'll answer you. For most custom textures you won't have problems: they have the same file name as the originals. Place the custom texture file with the same name of the original textures in your "custom" folder. To get the original textures and their names, simply open/unpack my mod (the ".love" files are just renamed ".zip", so you can open them with programs like WinRAR, for example). Get all the textures you need in the "graphics" folder and have fun!

bubba_nate
User avatar
Posts: 817
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 23:22
Reputation: 30
Contact:

Post » 13 Jul 2014, 19:02

AnasakyOchiro wrote:hi guys, my name is Anasaky Ochiro, I am new to the forum so if I make a mistake please do not persecute me with my mistake

I reccomend posting in the introduce yourself thread in Twatter. Posting this here doesn't make much sense.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 18 Jul 2014, 00:40

So, a little update. I'm working on fixing a lot of little problems in my mod. I improved the loading screen texts and they'll be customizable (the loading screen itself was always customizable, but not the texts). I fixed the problem with installing custom tileset on a mappack, there's just a minor problem to fix, but it won't cause any problem and it doesn't crash the game.

I also added a new gel for you guys!
Image

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 18 Jul 2014, 01:40

HugoBDesigner wrote:
Snowburger wrote:Hey!I know this is kind of half-obvious(No pun),but what would you want more - Portal 3 or Half-Life 3.For me,it's definitely Portal 3.

It'd be Portal 3 because I prefer puzzle games, but I'd love Half-Life 3. I know you didn't mean to, but your comment was a lot off-topic, since it had nothing to do with the mod. You can use the "Chat-Room" thread for these off-topic subjects or join the Steam Group Chat if you have Steam.

mindnomad wrote:Hugo, your mod looks pretty amazing. I've really only seen progress though since I'm not one to really use mods, but I should get around to trying this out

Thank you, mindnomad! I am using it a lot lately, and I'm finding some VERY basic bugs that should be fixed. I'll try to work on fixing them as much as I can, since a lot of people report bugs here. For example, some really "dumb" problems I should have fixed are the tileset transfering system (which crashes when you transfer a tileset) and the Multigui for the box dropper (which I haven't finished, but it's not hard to do).

Hold on... There are 2 Portal games... Portal has 6 letters... 6 divided by 2 is 3! YES! NOW THEY CAN MAKE HALF LIFE 3! Or Team Fortress 3! Or Portal 3! Or all 3!

Jad
User avatar
Posts: 43
Joined: 01 Jul 2014, 18:31
Reputation: 0

Post » 18 Jul 2014, 12:11

HugoBDesigner wrote:I also added a new gel for you guys!
Image

Wait, a mirror gel!!!

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 18 Jul 2014, 22:45

Jad wrote:
HugoBDesigner wrote:I also added a new gel for you guys!
Image

Wait, a mirror gel!!!

This was actually a thing! Mirror gel was going to be in Portal 2. It would redirect lasers and apparently the laser pointed by turrets?

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 19 Jul 2014, 02:36

I'm planning on making it redirect lasers too, but would be only after I finish the redirection cubes...

EDIT: It took me some LONG time, I know, but here's the updated tileset reference image. The mirror property is not included in the current released version, but it soon will...

Image

renhoek
User avatar
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 10:04
Reputation: 214

Post » 19 Jul 2014, 15:19

You should probably reverse the colour order on the bottom row of dots, that way they don't cross over each other and they're easier to read.

HansAgain
User avatar
Posts: 1133
Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 18:51
Reputation: 265
Contact:

Post » 19 Jul 2014, 19:21

Image
There, DONE.

Jad
User avatar
Posts: 43
Joined: 01 Jul 2014, 18:31
Reputation: 0

Post » 19 Jul 2014, 19:57

Hans1998 wrote:Image
There, DONE.

rainbow!!!

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 19 Jul 2014, 21:29

Oh, Hans, you really hated my image, right?
Just kidding, it looks nice!

Anyway, since the talking we had about the properties of my mod via Steam chat I've been trying to compact them. Currently I have 29 of a maximum of 33 properties. This leaves me with only 4 properties left. I've managed to compact them to 20 properties, leaving 13 properties. The problem is that people who have already made tilesets for my mod will have to rework some properties. The main properties (the first 6 ones) won't be changed, but some of them (and some of the new properties) will have options of customization via text files (like some already do).

I'll post more progress about it later.

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 20 Jul 2014, 00:56

Jad wrote:
Hans1998 wrote:Image
There, DONE.

rainbow!!!

Yay! Rainbow tiles! Hugo, could you add a gel that pushes everything away from it? Or a fan tile property?

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 20 Jul 2014, 04:49

Villager103 wrote:Hugo, could you add a gel that pushes everything away from it? Or a fan tile property?

Um... Maybe... Although I think it'd work better as an entity (and I was planning on adding this entity while developing my Blue Portals mappack). I'll make the entity for it, most likely...

In other news, I have some nice little updates! I've been working a lot on fixing bugs and improving the user-friendly-ness of my mod. I FINALLY, for the glory of coders you guys remember this joke, right?, fixed the player "pointing angle" textures for when you're on Adhesion Gel. Before this, the player would sometimes even look in the opposite side you were pointing to. After doing a lot of maths, the solution was quite random, completely different of all my calculations. Well, at least it is fixed now:

Image


I also FINALLY fixed the unaligned textures shown in the "multi-gel" entity:
Image

And took the opportunity to showcase better the gels on editor (I'll do the same with the multi-gel entity soon):
Image

Last, but not least, I also FINALLY made a decent looking "trajectory" pointer for faith plates (something I tried before but failed horribly):
Image

I still wanna make it visible on editor by default, not only when you're editing the faithplate. So yeah, this mod is getting more polished!

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 20 Jul 2014, 05:21

HugoBDesigner wrote:
Villager103 wrote:Hugo, could you add a gel that pushes everything away from it? Or a fan tile property?

Um... Maybe... Although I think it'd work better as an entity (and I was planning on adding this entity while developing my Blue Portals mappack). I'll make the entity for it, most likely...

In other news, I have some nice little updates! I've been working a lot on fixing bugs and improving the user-friendly-ness of my mod. I FINALLY, for the glory of coders you guys remember this joke, right?, fixed the player "pointing angle" textures for when you're on Adhesion Gel. Before this, the player would sometimes even look in the opposite side you were pointing to. After doing a lot of maths, the solution was quite random, completely different of all my calculations. Well, at least it is fixed now:

Image


I also FINALLY fixed the unaligned textures shown in the "multi-gel" entity:
Image

And took the opportunity to showcase better the gels on editor (I'll do the same with the multi-gel entity soon):
Image

Last, but not least, I also FINALLY made a decent looking "trajectory" pointer for faith plates (something I tried before but failed horribly):
Image

I still wanna make it visible on editor by default, not only when you're editing the faithplate. So yeah, this mod is getting more polished!

Cool! Too bad it does not work for some reason.

Problem:
This game was made for a different version of LOVE, and is not compatible with the running version(0.9.1)

Also, could you change the color tint of the Adhesion Gel? It looks ugly.

I also have a list of suggestions:

1:Walking/Mobile Turrets. Origin:These were going to be in Portal 2, but they were scrapped.

2:Normal Turrets(If they are not already in.)

3:Hover Turrets, Origin:These were going to be in the game, but they were scrapped. They shoot a blue laser at the player. The blue laser will act like a normal laser.

4:Redirection Cubes(If not in or not possible to code.)
Last edited by Villager103 on 20 Jul 2014, 05:32, edited 1 time in total.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 20 Jul 2014, 05:24

This mod (as the error is showing) was not made for LÖVE 0.9.1, but for LÖVE 0.8.0 instead. Also, the changes I'm showing in the last post are not in the current version yet, it was just a status update. They'll be in my next update...

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 20 Jul 2014, 05:33

HugoBDesigner wrote:This mod (as the error is showing) was not made for LÖVE 0.9.1, but for LÖVE 0.8.0 instead. Also, the changes I'm showing in the last post are not in the current version yet, it was just a status update. They'll be in my next update...

But how to downgrade? Or could you update the mod for 0.9.1?

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 20 Jul 2014, 05:58

I tried making the mod compatible with both LÖVE 0.8.0 and LÖVE 0.9.x. I'll finish it soon, but until there you'll have to use LÖVE 0.8.0:
https://bitbucket.org/rude/love/downloads

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 15:46

Hey!So,are you ever going to add wall faith plates?

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 16:28

Snowburger wrote:Hey!So,are you ever going to add wall faith plates?

Yeah! I want them too! And ceiling faith plates!

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 16:39

Yeah!Let's start a war!With the lemons!

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1615
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 253
Contact:

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 17:04

I'd like to say that this mod is AMAZING and I'm very excited to see the 1.0.0 version! The mod is getting better and better each day!

Anyway since you're running out of space for tile properties perhaps you should try making the last few color coded?
And it seems like you're using love.graphics.translate for vertical scrolling so you're going to have an easier time making it than me since I went through every drawing function.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 21:17

Snowburger wrote:Hey!So,are you ever going to add wall faith plates?

You know, coincidentally I had the same idea yesterday! So yes, you can expect wall faith plates in a soon update :D

Villager103 wrote:Yeah! I want them too! And ceiling faith plates!

Ceiling faith plates? How would you even use them???

alesan99 wrote:I'd like to say that this mod is AMAZING and I'm very excited to see the 1.0.0 version! The mod is getting better and better each day!

Thank you very much, Alesan!

alesan99 wrote:Anyway since you're running out of space for tile properties perhaps you should try making the last few color coded?

Some people on Steam chat suggested this when I asked them about my properties. I was going to make color-coded properties a looong time ago. The reason I haven't done this is because I want to make this mod as easy as possible for people to use, so instead of color coding (not everyone would know this and get confused about it), I'll extend the properties settings to the already existing tile setting text file (that you put in a "tile" folder and name it with the tile ID). And, along with that, I want to improve the already existing properties. For example, the mirror property will have an option for you to choose which sides will reflect your portal. This "side choosing" option will be available for most properties, like deadly (yes, spiky sides will finally be a thing), non-portalable, grid, platform (they are 4 different properties currently), and many others. There will be new settings too, but not many, since I don't have many things to set anyway.

alesan99 wrote:And it seems like you're using love.graphics.translate for vertical scrolling so you're going to have an easier time making it than me since I went through every drawing function.

Yeah, I figured out that setting every single entity would be ridiculously painful (even though it'd be a lot better). In that GIF I forgot to edit the faith plate's scissors, but that can be easily fixed.

Tell me, Alesan, how long it took you, approximately, to make vertical scrolling? Perhaps the "traditional" way isn't as hard as I think...

alesan99
User avatar
Posts: 1615
Joined: 30 May 2013, 21:42
Reputation: 253
Contact:

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 22:05

HugoBDesigner wrote:Tell me, Alesan, how long it took you, approximately, to make vertical scrolling? Perhaps the "traditional" way isn't as hard as I think...

I can't recall how long it took me but you can use the search thingy to search for "-xscroll" to get all the drawing functions that are affected by scrolling.

Automatik
User avatar
Posts: 1076
Joined: 20 Jul 2012, 17:54
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Post » 21 Jul 2014, 23:00

HugoBDesigner wrote:
Villager103 wrote:Yeah! I want them too! And ceiling faith plates!

Ceiling faith plates? How would you even use them???

Using purple gel, maybe?

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 22 Jul 2014, 00:34

Haven't thought of that. All right then, I might make ceiling faith plates too :)

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 22 Jul 2014, 02:57

Automatik wrote:
HugoBDesigner wrote:
Villager103 wrote:Yeah! I want them too! And ceiling faith plates!

Ceiling faith plates? How would you even use them???

Using purple gel, maybe?

In Portal 2, you can make a floor faith plate aim at a wall faith plate and they work fine. Purple gel could also be feasible.

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 22 Jul 2014, 12:57

Yayyyy!The mod looks fabulous!I can't wait for 1.0.0.By the way,Hugo,I think you should call the Mirror Gel "Discouragement Redirection Gel".Like Discouragement Redirection Cubes!

Jad
User avatar
Posts: 43
Joined: 01 Jul 2014, 18:31
Reputation: 0

Post » 22 Jul 2014, 13:27

Hi,Hugo,when i want to play Pop A Portal mappack i got this:
Image
for WHY!!!!
Thanks if you fix that also cool mod

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 22 Jul 2014, 22:57

Snowburger wrote:Yayyyy!The mod looks fabulous!I can't wait for 1.0.0.By the way,Hugo,I think you should call the Mirror Gel "Discouragement Redirection Gel".Like Discouragement Redirection Cubes!

Thank you very much! I won't call it this way yet because it can only reflect portals for now, but not lasers. I still want to make redirection cubes, but this might take a little bit. When I make them, I might make the gel reflect lasers too...

Jad wrote:Hi,Hugo,when i want to play Pop A Portal mappack i got this:
Image

for WHY!!!!
Thanks if you fix that also cool mod

That's because Pop A Portal was made for an older version of the mod (v0.5, if I remember correctly). I might update it eventually, but you can still play the mappack in vanilla Mari0 (you won't have the custom textures, but it is still playable).

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 22 Jul 2014, 23:49

HugoBDesigner wrote:
Snowburger wrote:Yayyyy!The mod looks fabulous!I can't wait for 1.0.0.By the way,Hugo,I think you should call the Mirror Gel "Discouragement Redirection Gel".Like Discouragement Redirection Cubes!

Thank you very much! I won't call it this way yet because it can only reflect portals for now, but not lasers. I still want to make redirection cubes, but this might take a little bit. When I make them, I might make the gel reflect lasers too...

Jad wrote:Hi,Hugo,when i want to play Pop A Portal mappack i got this:
Image

for WHY!!!!
Thanks if you fix that also cool mod

That's because Pop A Portal was made for an older version of the mod (v0.5, if I remember correctly). I might update it eventually, but you can still play the mappack in vanilla Mari0 (you won't have the custom textures, but it is still playable).


You're making redirection cubes?!Holy burger king!

Jad
User avatar
Posts: 43
Joined: 01 Jul 2014, 18:31
Reputation: 0

Post » 23 Jul 2014, 10:45

HugoBDesigner wrote:
Jad wrote:Hi,Hugo,when i want to play Pop A Portal mappack i got this:
Image

for WHY!!!!
Thanks if you fix that also cool mod

That's because Pop A Portal was made for an older version of the mod (v0.5, if I remember correctly). I might update it eventually, but you can still play the mappack in vanilla Mari0 (you won't have the custom textures, but it is still playable).

Thanks but i can use custom music with alesan99's mod

Villager103
User avatar
Posts: 602
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 14:50
Reputation: 53
Contact:

Post » 23 Jul 2014, 17:29

Hugo, Could you possibly add a cube that floats around and has it's own gravitational pull? Like pulling entities towards it? Because it could make some REALLY cool puzzles.

If gravity cubes are not possible, then why not add magnet cubes? Positive and negative variants. And to go with it, maybe magnet tile properties or entities?

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Jul 2014, 09:39

Hey.Has there been any updates since 0.9.9 Beta 2?Because I've not had access to Mari0 for two weeks.

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 25 Jul 2014, 10:56

There has been updates, but they weren't uploaded yet. By the way, just want to let this informed: I lost the version of my mod with the latest updates (this one, to be more precise). They're quite easy to redo and I still remember how I made them. I'm also almost done with ceiling faith plates, but not with wall faith plates yet. I want to fix more bugs and work on what I need to relaunch the mod as 1.0. Yes, I'm FINALLY gonna update it to 1.0, BUT it will not have some features I wanted it to have, like vertical scrolling or mappack online downloads. But don't worry, after this update I'll work much more on the mod to make it as good as it can be ;)

Snowburger
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 21:21
Reputation: 0

Post » 25 Jul 2014, 22:17

So no then.Okay.So,if I click the download button nothing will be changed since 0.9.9 B2?

HugoBDesigner
User avatar
Posts: 2091
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 02:23
Reputation: 658
Contact:

Post » 26 Jul 2014, 02:18

No, nothing will have changed, but the next update will be very, very soon, don't worry :)


Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests