[MOD] Extra Loading Text

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
TurretBot

Post » 14 Feb 2013, 02:11

Extra Loading Text
Inspired by viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2961, most of the made up ones in that thread are included. This is my first mod.

Extends the amount of loading text in the game, and changes it from .. to ..., because I'm a perfectionist and I did that.
Now I'm not going to take screenshots, but you can just check the list that I'm providing under the download link, but it's invisible to protect spoilers.
Replace your main.lua with this: Download Extra Loading Text!

Changelog
v3
- Added missing commas that crashed the game.
v2
- Added commas.
- Changed some of the loading text.
v1
- Released!

List of loading text included: "reticulating splines...", "loading...", "booting glados...", "growing potatoes...", "voting against acta...", "rendering important stuff...", "baking cake...", "happy explosion day...", "raising coolness by 20 percent...", "yay facepunch...", "stabbing myself...", "sharpening knives...", "tanaka, thai kick...", "loading game genie...", "stalling...", "deleting mappacks...", "typing more of these...", "require all the files...", "delaying special edition...", "correcting grammar...", "still there...", "loading...", "give me a break...", "hold on...", "sometime today...", "don't leave...", "time for a wakeup call...", "keep it coming...", "nothing is broken...", "enjoy...", "welcome...", "booting...", "trolling...", "blowing stuff up...", "making a map in ten seconds flat...", "pressing buttons...", "running with scissors...", "launching...", "downloading virus...", "this is a joke...", "inventing combustible lemon...", "pineapples...", "blinking...", "oppan gangnam style...", "making bob a lawyer...", "error 404...", "slenderman is watching...", "this is sparta...", "space...", "voting maurice for president...", "crafting a pickaxe...", "more loading text mod, by turret opera...", "we make games and get into discussions...", "we make games and get in fistfights...", "who says turtles are slow...", "maurice, and the other one...", "also try not tetris 2...", "also try not pacman...", "giving a duck three hats...", "i think i broke something...", "just a second...", "the longest loading screen sentence at long last...", "press start...", "entering konami code...", "dot dot dot...", "breaking the fourth wall...", "fixing the fourth wall...", "deleting mods...", "updating...", "trying to kill you...", "updating to special edition...", "exiting...", "goodbye...", "the future of gaming...", "watching vsauce...", "what the fu...", "betraying yoshi...", "making trist 3d...", "porting to ds...", "porting to ios...", "crappy explosion day...", "merry generic holiday...", "eh, sexy lady...", "nothing...", "darkness...", "you have been trolled...", "you shall not pass...", "eating pizza...", "watching gangnam style...", "caps lock...", "insert inside joke here...", "insert meme here...", "lmfao shuffling...", "lmfao shuffling cards...", "welcome to mcdonalds may i take your order...", "gimme twenty dollars...", "no wifing in the club...", "you have been warned...", "what the flying fireballs...", "it could happen, only on the hub...", "giving your sister the password to your email...", "hacking into your stuff...", "i have nothing to say...", "gak, gak, gak...", "loading, loading everywhere...", "permabanning you...", "deal with it..."
Last edited by TurretBot on 16 Feb 2013, 20:09, edited 6 times in total.

Qcode

Post » 14 Feb 2013, 02:25

Last edited by Qcode on 21 Oct 2021, 09:08, edited 1 time in total.

TurretBot

Post » 14 Feb 2013, 03:15

fixed
EDIT: updated
EDIT2: updated
EDIT3: updated
EDIT4: updated
EDIT5: updated