Need Help For My Custom Entinties

Mods, guides how to use and install mods go right in here.
Dragonberi

Post » 30 Nov 2012, 01:44

I'm trying to use my these for my custom mapack, but don't have the coding knowledge to do it...
So I'm asking nicely if some could help me....

Mr.Q.Marx?

Post » 30 Nov 2012, 02:18

What do you want them to do?

Dragonberi

Post » 30 Nov 2012, 02:34

Mr.Q.Marx? wrote:What do you want them to do?
The usual things that they would do in smb

Mari0Maker

Post » 30 Nov 2012, 04:31

Dragonberi wrote:
Simple. Download the Source of Mari0 from Stabyourself.net (duh), download LOVE from love2d.org, and download WinRAR (google it).

Now, right click the Source file of Mari0, Open With, and choose WinRAR archiver. Go to "graphics", "smb", and there you go, the sprite sheets. Just resize and crop yours to fit with the ones found in the game. Then, just replace the original ones with the same name as those, and there ya go.

No need to thank me :)

99th post. W00T

BobTheLawyer

Post » 30 Nov 2012, 04:41

Mari0Maker wrote:
Dragonberi wrote:
Simple. Download the Source of Mari0 from Stabyourself.net (duh), download LOVE from love2d.org, and download WinRAR (google it).

Now, right click the Source file of Mari0, Open With, and choose WinRAR archiver. Go to "graphics", "smb", and there you go, the sprite sheets. Just resize and crop yours to fit with the ones found in the game. Then, just replace the original ones with the same name as those, and there ya go.

99th post. W00T
Don't do that. That's too much work. Download the source, rename the extension from . Love to .zip
Unzip, alter what ever you want, drag the folder onto your löve .exe
You can also put the contents of the folder into a zipped one and rename it to a .love extension.

Mari0Maker

Post » 30 Nov 2012, 05:00

I suggest downloading that stuff anyway. It's a essential. ;)

Dragonberi

Post » 30 Nov 2012, 13:12

BobTheLawyer wrote:
Mari0Maker wrote:

99th post. W00T
Don't do that. That's too much work. Download the source, rename the extension from . Love to .zip
Unzip, alter what ever you want, drag the folder onto your löve .exe
You can also put the contents of the folder into a zipped one and rename it to a .love extension.
I've been doing all of this aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd it's not working, because it turns it into an archive
I have a nasty habit of stuffing things up...