An idiot's Custom Tileset

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
idiot9.0

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 21:32

Hello. Today I am here to show off my custom tileset. I really like the custom map making portion of this game, and especially the custom tiles part as well. So I decided to try to make some custom tiles for a level, but I forgot one thing: I suck at making levels. :3

So instead, I decided to just make some anyway and post them here in hopes someone likes them enough to use them. So far, I just made some simple ground tiles and some background pieces for eye candy. Here's some example pics:

(yeah, I know the second one is bland, just showing concept)

I really do enjoy making these, and would like to see even a little bit used somewhere. So feel free to use these as you please.
Here's the set:

I will end up increasing that tileset with time, as I always think of other things to add. Heck, also leave suggestions for things to make if you want. I am always open to suggestions. And feedback on the things I make, I like that too.

Thank you for your time.

(PS: if this is in the wrong area, please move it. I thought mapping would be the best place for it.)

Camewel

Post » 09 Mar 2012, 21:44

Those background level-looking tiles remind me of Super Mario Land, so I approve.