Mario's Marvel

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
SankeySMM2

Post » 04 Feb 2024, 12:20

Welcome to the enchanting world of "Mario's Marvel," a captivating custom fangame that brings everyone's favorite plumber on a thrilling adventure like never before! In this nostalgic journey, Mario sets out to rescue Princess Peach once again from the clutches of the notorious Bowser. However, this time, the Mushroom Kingdom is not only filled with classic challenges but also introduces two new foes: the mischievous Galoomba and the sprightly Goombud.

Embark on an epic quest across five vibrant worlds, each teeming with unique landscapes, tricky platforming, and familiar faces. Traverse through lush jungles, frosty peaks, fiery dungeons, and more, as you navigate a plethora of inventive levels designed to test your platforming prowess and strategic thinking. Expect the unexpected as you encounter familiar enemies and uncover secrets that pay homage to Mario's illustrious gaming history.

The game's captivating storyline unfolds as Bowser once again kidnaps Princess Peach, setting the stage for an unforgettable adventure. Join Mario as he leaps, runs, and stomps his way through a myriad of challenges, all while enjoying the charming graphics and catchy tunes that pay homage to the classic Mario experience.

Get ready to relive the magic of the Mushroom Kingdom in "Mario's Marvel." Will you rise to the challenge and rescue Princess Peach, or will Bowser's cunning traps and new adversaries prove too much to handle? Immerse yourself in this nostalgic fangame that captures the essence of Mario's timeless adventures.

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the action-packed world of "Mario's Marvel" and experience the thrill of being a hero. Download the 5-world demo now and embark on a journey filled with fun, excitement, and the classic charm that only Mario can deliver!

There is a custom Luigi skin I made which you can use. Click me!

Click me to download the demo!
Last edited by SankeySMM2 on 02 Mar 2024, 07:00, edited 2 times in total.

kriptopsix

Post » 04 Feb 2024, 20:09

There was already a topic, has something changed?

BlooKidandPoppy

Post » 05 Feb 2024, 00:14

Bro just bumped this thread…

SankeySMM2

Post » 15 Feb 2024, 12:01

I had to keep updating it