Swap Mario Bros.

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
A.A.

Post » 25 Feb 2023, 19:26

This is the first mappack I can finish successfully (because I did it in 4 hours). Swap Mario Bros has the concept of changing the theme of the levels: overworld becomes underground, underground becomes overworld, underwater becomes castle and castle becomes underwater. It's very simple, nothing grand, just Super Mario Bros levels with their themes switched around.
One day, Bowser fell to the ground and fainted. When he woke up, he started a crazy plan: turn the Mushroom Kingdom upside down. For this, he used a giant machine to turn the Mushroom Kingdom inside out. The overworld levels were underground, and the underground levels were on the overworld. Bowser even drained all the water from the sea and filled his castles with water, leaving lava in place. To make matters worse, Bowser decided to kidnap Toad. Mario now needs to save Toad and undo all this mess. Note: Since the Mushroom Kingdom is flipped, the levels have also been swapped, starting with world 8 and ending with world 1.
I don't like lazy people. If you want to see it without censorship, download the mappack.
screenshot3.png
screenshot3.png (31.52 KiB) Viewed 5436 times
screenshot2.png
screenshot2.png (32.07 KiB) Viewed 5436 times
screeenshot1.png
screeenshot1.png (30.95 KiB) Viewed 5436 times
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (34.61 KiB) Viewed 5436 times
swap.zip
(85.08 KiB) Downloaded 299 times