My pack of unfinished mappacks

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
BetterDonutGamer

Post » 12 Jul 2022, 02:17

due to lost motivation and other things, I was incapable to finish a multitude of mappacks that I once planned, so I'm just gonna post them here for people to gaze and amuse over!

CLASSIC BAKO'S QUEST FOR CHEESE

just look at how wonderfully scummy this is

This was a mappack I created as a joke, set in a world of Mario recolors. The main character was a blue Mario, I'll release that character with others in a larger post.
Classic Bako is an older design of one of my original characters, I made him when I was like probably 10. I made him his own, mostly shitposty, character!
Credits go to WilliamFrog for the creation of an enemy that I included in the mappack, I believe I re-skinned it to look like the Vineshroom.

SIDEWAYS SUPER MARIO BROS

This one is a much more well known mappack!

Blue Television Games himself played this one, which is honestly a kinda big accomplishment!
Sideways SMB is pretty much what it says it is, the original Super Mario Bros but the level is rotated, so you have to climb to the top. This heavily used the portal gun, which is something not alot of mappacks use these days.
I don't like how this mappack turned out with what I got finished. The level design is a bit weird at times, and sometimes enemies fall on you without warning. I love the concept tho, and may turn it into its own fangame if I ever get the chance to. Works well as a vertical phone game honestly!

WARP ZONE

This is probably the weirdest mappack idea.

Not much to say about this one really, its pretty much just Mario explores other weird dimensions
MANY completely unique levels were planned for this mappack tho, as seen in this screenshot below. I can't give context to most of these levels because I either forgot how they looked like or they're just too stupid.

whats funny about this is that theres an area with an area very close to my username, Betdoun Gayem.
Levels were once considered to have alternative forms aswell.
Whats interesting is that this has custom music, which is bad LMAO.

MISC MAPPACKS
mappacks with the least done and not much to talk about

Exotic Super Mario Bros
tribute to WilliamFrog's bramball enemy

Classic Bako's legend of peace or smth like that

This Mappack Exists
yes thats its actual name

Comically Short Mappack
technically a finished mappack

so yeah have fun with these ok bye
it would be funny if someone tried to finish them but who the fuck would do that