Mari0 Paint

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
WilliamFrog

Post » 10 Nov 2021, 23:21

Finally out of beta...
image.png
image.png (7.12 KiB) Viewed 2275 times
If you're active on the Discord, there's a good chance you've already heard about Mari0 Paint, and maybe even tried it. For the uninitiated, Mari0 Paint is a mappack all about painting. This is not a regular pack of levels you play through as Mario, it really is an art program in a Mari0 mappack. This is the first "full" release of the mappack, which is technically version 4. Included is a readme.txt with the rest of the instructions, be sure to read the whole thing before using the mappack, or else you will majorly miss out.

Made for AE V13D. This is a mappack, not a mod, and must be extracted and placed in your mappacks folder to be used. It can then be selected from the mappacks menu in-game. Be sure to read readme.txt before using, because that's where most of the information is. As usual, contact me if something breaks.
mari0 paint v4.0.zip
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 508 times
Last edited by WilliamFrog on 17 Jan 2022, 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

MinDC

Post » 11 Nov 2021, 03:20

WilliamFrog wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 23:21
Finally out of beta...
image.png
If you're active on the Discord, there's a good chance you've already heard about Mari0 Paint, and maybe even tried it. For the uninitiated, Mari0 Paint is a mappack all about painting. This is not a regular pack of levels you play through as Mario, it really is an art program in a Mari0 mappack. This is the first "full" release of the mappack, which is technically version 4. Included is a readme.txt with the rest of the instructions, be sure to read the whole thing before using the mappack.

Made for AE V13D. This is a mappack, not a mod, and must be extracted and placed in your mappacks folder to be used. It can then be selected from the mappacks menu in-game. Be sure to read readme.txt before using, because that's where most of the information is. As usual, contact me if something breaks.
mari0 paint v4.0.zip
Look cool, I had heard about and tried it a long time ago when I was still on Discord

Guestzin :3

Post » 17 Nov 2022, 16:06

im cant make a good map, but anyways, cool map for good fans of Mario Paint, good lucky with your next projects of Mari0