Accursed [Alesan99's Entities Port]

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Qwerbey

Post » 28 Mar 2020, 05:40

Now that Alesan's Entities has all the features to do so, I've been porting some of my older SE mappacks to it. This is the first one I finished, Accursed. It was originally a Halloween mappack made for Map Contest #3. Now you can play though it again with some minor visual upgrades.

Below is the original post for the mappack, including screenshots and a download link for the SE version:
QwertymanO07 wrote:
27 Oct 2017, 22:50
Accursed
This is no place for a mortal!
Image Image

Make your way through four dangerous levels filled with terrifying, transient specters that will hunt you down to the ends of the earth. Be sure you don't expire, because if you submit, you might just become one of them!

The mappack itself features shorter levels, but without any checkpoints, so as to increase tension. Also, I may have gotten a little buckwild towards the end there.

Oh, and one last thing, all the assets I made for this are completely free to be used for your own dark rituals, just make sure to let people know who made it.

Download

This mappack is intended for mature audiences only due to its horror themes.

Download (Old A99E Version)
Download (A99E Version)

Qwerbey

Post » 21 Apr 2024, 00:54

I created a new version of the mappack that fixes some issues I noticed while replaying it recently. Most notably, it changes the backgrounds in levels 3 and 4, and gives you a grace period before you can be killed by an enemy after one reappearing. You can find it in the main post, as well as here.