AE Power-up Repositorium

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Evan.F

Post » 15 Aug 2019, 12:04

Post custom power-ups made with AE here! You can also get help making one here!

Bromaster
PERMABANNED

Post » 15 Aug 2019, 17:27

Working on one now!
actual perfect timing, too.
EDIT: When I shoot backwards, my animation doesn't flip?
Anyway to fix this?
(reply with a quote)

Bromaster
PERMABANNED

Post » 15 Aug 2019, 17:56

so I decided to make it into a megaman-type weapon.
edit: new version

Code: Select all

New Bullets
Despawns
New Colors
blaster2.zip
(7.03 KiB) Downloaded 569 times
Last edited by Bromaster on 16 Aug 2019, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

Britdan

Post » 16 Aug 2019, 10:50

I need someone to make me a flashlight enemy, something that stands in-front of Mario and has a high light level

Evan.F

Post » 16 Aug 2019, 16:24

Aidan wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 10:50
I need someone to make me a flashlight enemy, something that stands in-front of Mario and has a high light level
I cant do anything involving properties and other things at the moment! maybe use make it flash for a brief while when the fire button (in my case X) and making it follow mario at a really close speed? I haven’t got to making Any power-ups yet
Bromaster wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 17:56
so I decided to make it into a megaman-type weapon.
blaster.png
blastbullet.png
blaster.zip
If I can remember from the first version it had a timer, maybe make it so it transforms upon not being in the scene and making it move faster then Mario’s running speed.

Bromaster
PERMABANNED

Post » 16 Aug 2019, 16:46

Evan.F wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:24
If I can remember from the first version it had a timer, maybe make it so it transforms upon not being in the scene and making it move faster then Mario’s running speed.
Um.. how do these timers work?

Evan.F

Post » 16 Aug 2019, 17:43

Bromaster wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:46
Evan.F wrote:
Im not sure, custom enemies had it as lifetime, so maybe that. There could also be other ones

Bromaster
PERMABANNED

Post » 16 Aug 2019, 18:04

Evan.F wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 17:43
Bromaster wrote:
16 Aug 2019, 16:46
Evan.F wrote:
Im not sure, custom enemies had it as lifetime, so maybe that. There could also be other ones
Okay, I can try that.
edit: new download

TheSkullCreeper!

Post » 11 Sep 2019, 01:53

Could someone make me a Shell Thrower Flower?

Detronicle

Post » 13 Sep 2019, 16:20

Boomerang Flower!
I have said that I will try making it in the mod's thread, and now, here!
Of course you need the power-up itself and the boomerang projectile for this to work.

"boomerangflower"
boomerangflower.png
boomerangflower.png (407 Bytes) Viewed 47627 times

{
	"quadcount": 4,

"movement": "none",

"animationtype": "frames",
	"animationframes": 4,
	"animationstart": 1,
	"animationspeed": 0.1,

"makesmariogrow": 3,
	"makesmarioshoot": ["boomerangm",2],
	"makesmariocolor": [[103,121,188], [136,112,0], [252,152,56]],
	"removeonmariocontact": true,

"notkilledfromblocksbelow": true,
	"light": 1,

"quadno": 1,
	"nospritesets": true,

"width": 0.75,
	"height": 0.75,

"static": false,
	"active": true,

"category": 6,

"mask": [	true,
				false, false, true, true, true,
				false, true, false, true, true,
				false, true, true, false, true,
				true, true, false, true, true,
				false, true, true, false, false,
				true, false, true, true, true],

"emancipatecheck": true,
	"autodelete": true,

"offsetX": 6,
	"offsetY": 3,
	"quadcenterX": 8,
	"quadcenterY": 8
}
"boomerangm"
boomerangm.png
boomerangm.png (369 Bytes) Viewed 47627 times

{

"animationspeed": 0.17,

"nocollidestops": true,
	"kills": false,
	"killsenemies": true,

"customtimer": [[0.4, "reversespeedy"],[0.4, "reversespeedx"], [0, "setremoveonmariocontact", true], [0, "setcategory", 2] [0.4, "reversespeedy"], [0.3, "setspeedy", 0], [100, "wait"]],
	"lifetime": 3,

"speedx": -10,
	"speedy": -3,

"offsetX": 8,
	"offsetY": 0,
	"quadcenterY": 8,

"spawnsound": "boomerang",

"width": 1,
	"height": 1,
	"category": 13,
				true, false, false, false, true,
				true, true, true, true, true,
				true, false, true, true, false,
				true, true, true, false, true,
				false, true, false, false, true],

"gravity": 0,
	"resistsstar": true,
	"resistsfire": true
}
Consider reading these notes.
~ Maximum of two boomerangs can be fired by a player at a time. Boomerangs can also be retrieved early when returning back to Mario, or let it fly backwards to hit more enemies until it disappears or another player gets it.
~ The power-up colors are mainly Mario's (and by extension Luigi's) default fire form, only his white hat and overalls becoming blue. Both Toad and Toadette will have a blue cap with red/brown spots, Chell will have blue pants, and Alesan's Goomba custom character will have a blue head and orange eyes and body. Other characters aren't looked upon, so try testing them by yourself.
~ Enemies with "killsenemies" and "resistenemykills" properties will resist the boomerang, since the latter is also just a custom enemy.
~ OP AGAINST BOWSER OR ANY NON-RESISTANT NON-TRANSFORMING ENEMY WITH HEALTH VALUES. Consider forcing the player/s using a different power-up during boss fights if you include the boomerang flower somewhere before such levels in your mappack.
You can freely change the codes if you wish. I am still perfecting it up for best default experience, but that doesn't mean you can't throw your own remix of it.
Credits to Alesan99 for the inclusion of custom power-ups, as well as for the boomerang code originating from his Boomerang Bro custom enemy.

Evan.F

Post » 13 Sep 2019, 17:07

Detronicle wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 16:20
Boomerang Flower!
I have said that I will try making it in the mod's thread, and now, here!
Of course you need the power-up itself and the boomerang projectile for this to work.

"boomerangflower"
boomerangflower.png

{

"movement": "none",

"makesmariogrow": 3,
	"makesmarioshoot": ["boomerangm",2],
	"makesmariocolor": [[103,121,188], [136,112,0], [252,152,56]],
	"removeonmariocontact": true,

"notkilledfromblocksbelow": true,
	"light": 1,

"width": 0.75,
	"height": 0.75,

"category": 6,

false, false, true, true, true,
				false, true, false, true, true,
				false, true, true, false, true,
				false, true, true, false, false,
				true, false, true, true, true],

"offsetX": 6,
	"offsetY": 3,
	"quadcenterY": 8
}
"boomerangm"
boomerangm.png

{

"animationspeed": 0.17,

"nocollidestops": true,
	"kills": false,

"customtimer": [[0.4, "reversespeedy"],[0.4, "reversespeedx"], [0, "setremoveonmariocontact", true], [0, "setcategory", 2] [0.4, "reversespeedy"], [0.3, "setspeedy", 0], [100, "wait"]],
	"lifetime": 3,

"speedx": -10,
	"speedy": -3,

"offsetX": 8,
	"offsetY": 0,
	"quadcenterY": 8,

"spawnsound": "boomerang",

"width": 1,
	"category": 13,
				true, false, false, false, true,
				true, true, true, true, true,
				true, false, true, true, false,
				true, true, true, false, true,
				false, true, false, false, true],

"resistsfire": true
}
Consider reading these notes.
~ Maximum of two boomerangs can be fired by a player at a time. Boomerangs can also be retrieved early when returning back to Mario, or let it fly backwards to hit more enemies until it disappears or another player gets it.
~ The power-up colors are mainly Mario's (and by extension Luigi's) default fire form, only his white hat and overalls becoming blue. Both Toad and Toadette will have a blue cap with red/brown spots, Chell will have blue pants, and Alesan's Goomba custom character will have a blue head and orange eyes and body. Other characters aren't looked upon, so try testing them by yourself.
~ Enemies with "killsenemies" and "resistenemykills" properties will resist the boomerang, since the latter is also just a custom enemy.
~ OP AGAINST BOWSER OR ANY NON-RESISTANT NON-TRANSFORMING ENEMY WITH HEALTH VALUES. Consider forcing the player/s using a different power-up during boss fights if you include the boomerang flower somewhere before such levels in your mappack.
You can freely change the codes if you wish. I am still perfecting it up for best default experience, but that doesn't mean you can't throw your own remix of it.
Credits to Alesan99 for the inclusion of custom power-ups, as well as for the boomerang code originating from his Boomerang Bro custom enemy.
This is a cool power-up, can't wait to test it out!

Evan.F

Post » 02 Nov 2019, 00:18

bosstri.png
bosstri.png (254 Bytes) Viewed 47373 times
I'm making a power-up that has random attacks.

Attack 1 - a shield ring,
Attack 2 - a segment swinging firebar like shield with a projectile attack with a similar look to the shield,
Attack 3 - 2 simpler circular projectiles, one moves forward upwards and the other downwards,
Attack 4 - similar to attack 3, now there are 4 shots that go in 4 different angles (30up 60up 60down 30down) (shoots 4 times),
Attack5 - 1 produces an enemy that launces and explodes, releasing projectiles,
Attack 6 - a buzzsaw traveling along the floor,
Attack 7 - makes a wall that appears for a while,

The power-ups also spins, spaning projectiles that either move in random directions (using hamerbro movement) or spawn from the power-up's three sides (it's a triangle).

Spoiler tabs aren't working so comment if you would like to help me, give me a private message and I'll give more details.

gustavocrazy55

Post » 07 Nov 2019, 13:59

Hello, im modified the custom power-ups of alesan(Cloud Flower and Anti-Goomba flower) in style SMAS(Smb SNES):
https://mega.nz/#!CKx2TKIT!gdYOj1VSg9MT ... ofClxMwxOo

this my frist custom power-up, feel free to modify them (even if they are not mine jaja)

Britdan

Post » 10 Nov 2019, 19:30

PICKAXE
allows you to break the block enemy (also included)
pick.gif
pick.gif (404.75 KiB) Viewed 47246 times
Download:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/935bdb4w86z3 ... RUkza?dl=0

Evan.F

Post » 10 Nov 2019, 19:38

so it's the hammer in Mario maker 2

Britdan

Post » 11 Nov 2019, 00:39

Evan.F wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 19:38
so it's the hammer in Mario maker 2
basically

Evan.F

Post » 23 Nov 2019, 13:38

I made improvements to the blaster
lazerflower.zip
(2.43 KiB) Downloaded 604 times

adds a poof when finished, new palette, moves faster, new projectile design.

Britdan

Post » 15 Dec 2019, 03:02

FESTIVE FLOWER
12 maps of christmas 2 has a new power up in it, the festive flower. works more like a grenade shooting christmas lights, it may brack on contact with anything but it can cause an explosion of glass that can hurt multiple enemies.
Download:httpswww.dropbox.comsxnxfyic0tw4y7xufes ... er.rardl=0

Detronicle

Post » 26 Dec 2019, 17:36

BombshroomNot actual name, but may stay as final because I can't think of something else

You may probably know some Mario fangames, and some fangames contain a power-up that allows Mario to throw bombs. Well, here's my attempt at creating such power-up. What do you expect?

Since this is a mushroom, it moves once coming out of its block containment. Regardless, you will immediately transform as Bob-omber Mario/Chell/whoever character you are (because you actually throw about-to-explode bob-ombs).

Notes:
~ Colors: 23,23,23; 79,79,79; 252,152,56. Mario and Luigi will have black overalls gray shirt, Chell will have gray hair + black pants, and Toad and Toadette will have gray spots and vest + black mushroom head and shirt. Other characters may or may not look great with this (Alesan's Goomba character will have a black head and... gray scowl).
~ Only one bob-omb can be thrown at a time, and each explodes after five seconds.
~ Bob-ombs can also be kicked around. There's an indication if they are about to explode, turning red two seconds before blowing up.
~ Bombshroom bob-ombs do not have collisions with enemies, but the explosion does.
~ Explosions are nearly the same as game legacy Bob-ombs: they can hurt almost any enemies including the player character as well if caught within. Explosions can also destroy bricks, but not hard blocks (unless Alesan will add a property for such).
~ Usability against Bowser or other bosses depends widely on different scenario. They could be overpowered, or become a hindrance instead.

Credits to Aidan for bob-omb's code, renhoek for the majority of explosion's code, and Alesan for custom power-up improvement.

Download:
bombshroom.zip
(15.88 KiB) Downloaded 593 times

Evan.F

Post » 27 Apr 2020, 12:13

Detronicle wrote:
26 Dec 2019, 17:36
BombshroomNot actual name, but may stay as final because I can't think of something else

You may probably know some Mario fangames, and some fangames contain a power-up that allows Mario to throw bombs. Well, here's my attempt at creating such power-up. What do you expect?

Since this is a mushroom, it moves once coming out of its block containment. Regardless, you will immediately transform as Bob-omber Mario/Chell/whoever character you are (because you actually throw about-to-explode bob-ombs).

Notes:
~ Colors: 23,23,23; 79,79,79; 252,152,56. Mario and Luigi will have black overalls gray shirt, Chell will have gray hair + black pants, and Toad and Toadette will have gray spots and vest + black mushroom head and shirt. Other characters may or may not look great with this (Alesan's Goomba character will have a black head and... gray scowl).
~ Only one bob-omb can be thrown at a time, and each explodes after five seconds.
~ Bob-ombs can also be kicked around. There's an indication if they are about to explode, turning red two seconds before blowing up.
~ Bombshroom bob-ombs do not have collisions with enemies, but the explosion does.
~ Explosions are nearly the same as game legacy Bob-ombs: they can hurt almost any enemies including the player character as well if caught within. Explosions can also destroy bricks, but not hard blocks (unless Alesan will add a property for such).
~ Usability against Bowser or other bosses depends widely on different scenario. They could be overpowered, or become a hindrance instead.

Credits to Aidan for bob-omb's code, renhoek for the majority of explosion's code, and Alesan for custom power-up improvement.

Download: bombshroom.zip
Fun power up

Kant

Post » 02 Jun 2020, 19:03

Hi! i done this powerups a short time ago and i gonna share it with us
crystalmushroom.zip
(3.23 KiB) Downloaded 639 times
Crystal mushroom.gif
Crystal mushroom.gif (383.69 KiB) Viewed 44837 times
tacopowerup.zip
(5.76 KiB) Downloaded 451 times
Tacoforeve.gif
Tacoforeve.gif (1.89 MiB) Viewed 44837 times
All of this are more improved than you see so try it and enjoy!

Evan.F

Post » 02 Jun 2020, 19:25

Taco Taco Taco

LittleGreenGiant

Post » 15 Jul 2020, 21:46

terraria powerup v1.zip
(37 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
A power-up based on terraria. This is version 1 so there is only a pick.
Controls
  • Pick - hold the 'left' or 'right' key then press the 'use' key.

Qwerbey

Post » 10 Dec 2020, 05:27

Pistol

It's just a gun. Blast your enemies and/or demons with a bullet that travels towards the mouse cursor. Kickass music not included.

Credit to id Software for the sounds.

Download
Mari0 Pistol.zip
(15.92 KiB) Downloaded 794 times

Radnos

Post » 17 Dec 2020, 19:41

Hello, I'm making a custom character, but what I want to do fit more in here, so :
I want to make the character shoot only in X and Y, and not freely like the Pistol, but to the direction of the cursor
(if the cursor is above the player, and "use" is pressed, then shoot up, if it under, and "use" is pressed, then shoot down).
I searched if I could do that with the texture (for example: if the texture is "up" and if you press "use", then shoot up), but did not find anything.
So is it possible or not?

Qwerbey

Post » 18 Dec 2020, 01:13

I think the best way to do that would be to read the projectile's X and Y speeds, then do some math to determine which vector is more significant and set the appropriate speeds for the direction, but I'm not aware of any way to do that through the Custom Enemy system, even with Custom Timers. I know you could do something similar, though, by having it fire a different projectile if you're holding the Up or Down keys; not exactly the same, but it should work.

Radnos

Post » 19 Dec 2020, 00:51

Qwerbey wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 01:13
I think the best way to do that would be to read the projectile's X and Y speeds, then do some math to determine which vector is more significant and set the appropriate speeds for the direction, but I'm not aware of any way to do that through the Custom Enemy system, even with Custom Timers. I know you could do something similar, though, by having it fire a different projectile if you're holding the Up or Down keys; not exactly the same, but it should work.
I neither don't know how to do that (all that math stuff with timer and it's my fisrt time creating a character) and didn't want to do different keys, but I guess I will do it that way.

Also, when I tried to test with a different key, I did the thing with "fireenemy" with an enemy that spawns above the player and go straight up, but I can't figure out how to actually make the enemy go up, because when I shoot, it goes in diagonal in the direction the player is.
And also one more thing, is it possible to make an item/power-up that gives more life than the character already has? Like a heart receptacle.

Edit: Actually I found a solution my self, I will still do it with "up" and "down" keys, but my character (Spoiler: Quote from Cave Story) has a little effect when he shoots, and I didn't do it, so now I'll redo it with the effect (instead of shooting the projectile, the character will "shoot" a nonmoving projectile that will spawn the real projectile, I'll try to do a gif about what I mean.

Edit 2: Here's the gifs:
Quote_Mari0_V1.gif
Quote_Mari0_V1.gif (58.64 KiB) Viewed 43402 times
Quote_Mari0_V2.gif
Quote_Mari0_V2.gif (65.05 KiB) Viewed 43402 times

Radnos

Post » 20 Dec 2020, 16:16

Hello! Is it possible to do something like "spawnEnemySpeedXTowardsPlayer" but reversed? "spawnEnemySpeedXAwaysPlayer" doesn't exist so I was wondering if it was possible.
I'll show you why :

When I don't use "spawnEnemySpeedXTowardsPlayer" :
Quote_V2_Without_ spawnEnemySpeedXTowardsPlayer.gif
Quote_V2_Without_ spawnEnemySpeedXTowardsPlayer.gif (79.24 KiB) Viewed 43366 times

And when I use "spawnEnemySpeedXTowardsPlayer" :
Quote_V2_With_ spawnEnemySpeedXTowardsPlayer.gif
Quote_V2_With_ spawnEnemySpeedXTowardsPlayer.gif (67.75 KiB) Viewed 43366 times

Edit: Nevermind I found it (again x))
Finally TuT.gif
Finally TuT.gif (99.74 KiB) Viewed 43346 times

Etol4040

Post » 11 Jan 2021, 19:05

How i can make custom powerups?

Ryboy111

Post » 09 Sep 2021, 02:36

Hello! I'm new, but i made a powerup!
The bulletbill powerup!
The gif.
The gif.
billpowerup.gif (3.75 MiB) Viewed 41954 times
Bulletbill-weapon-mari0-Æ.zip
Download
(2.05 KiB) Downloaded 432 times
And yes, im on mobile.

DinoAvenger

Post » 29 May 2022, 06:45

I know i am 3 years late but i made a custom "power-up" (i guess you could call it power-up) and... idk how to explain it, but heres the download:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5497&p=138834#p138834
(Btw this is actually a character/skin and most of the code isnt mine.)

MeleeGamer

Post » 31 Oct 2022, 23:07

Aidan wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 19:30
PICKAXE

pick.gif

Does it kill other enemies?

Britdan

Post » 01 Nov 2022, 19:27

MeleeGamer wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 23:07
Aidan wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 19:30
PICKAXE

pick.gif

Does it kill other enemies?
That is literally 3 years old, I have no idea.

BlooKidandPoppy

Post » 03 Mar 2023, 00:23

Ey! BKAP Here, I am currently working on a new power up for the repositorium, though this power up is a bit hard for me to make.

You see, I've made a spirit powerup that lets you summon a light spirit that circles around the player that can light up darkness, and melt ice, I already have configured these abilities for the spirit, but the only problem is that I can't get the spirit to circle around the player. However I am using the enemy maker made by Aidan. So please, if you people could help me, that would be great.

BlooKidandPoppy

Post » 03 Mar 2023, 00:38

Here is the code and pic:

{
    "animationframes": 2,
    "boss": 2,
    "category": 4,
    "circleradius": 1,
    "circleradiusx": 0,
    "circleradiusy": 0,
    "circletime": 1.2,
    "circletimer": 0.6,
    "enemykillsinstantly": true,
    "freezable": true,
    "gel": 0,
    "killsenemiesonbottom": true,
    "killsenemiesonleft": true,
    "killsenemiesonright": true,
    "killsenemiesonsides": true,
    "killsenemiesontop": true,
    "lifetime": 1,
    "light": 3,
    "mask": [ true, true, false ],
    "meltsice": true,
    "movement": "circle",
    "offsetx": 0,
    "offsety": 0,
    "pipespawnmax": 2,
    "quadcenterx": 8,
    "quadcentery": 8,
    "quadcount": 2,
    "regiontriggerexclude": true,
    "resistsdkhammer": true,
    "resistsenemykill": true,
    "resistseverything": true,
    "resistsfire": true,
    "resistspowblock": true,
    "resistsshoe": true,
    "resistsspikes": true,
    "resistsyoshitounge": true,
    "weight": 0,
    "width": 1
    "radius":0,
    "toradius":1.5,
    "reverse":0,
    "toreverse":1,
    "timer":0,
    "timeroffset":0,
}
Attachments
supershield.png
supershield.png (286 Bytes) Viewed 38941 times

MasterOfGhosts258

Post » 04 Oct 2023, 02:44

I need help with this powerup I'm making, so the game says the quadcount for the projectile is broken,
Screenshot_20231003_204203.png
Here's the image and code
bubble.png

"quadCount":1,
"width":2,
"height":2,
"quadCenterX":8,
"quadCenterY":8,
"offSetX":21,
"offSetY":21,
"nospritesets":true,
"movement":"truffleshuffle"
"truffleshufflespeed": 8,
"truffleshuffleacceleration": 10,
"lifetime": 1,
"dontmirror":true,
"stompable":true,
"killsenemies":true,
}

WilliamFrog

Post » 04 Oct 2023, 13:45

You forgot the opening bracket of the json file

BlooKidandPoppy

Post » 17 Oct 2023, 14:11

BlooKidandPoppy wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 00:23
Ey! BKAP Here, I am currently working on a new power up for the repositorium, though this power up is a bit hard for me to make.

You see, I've made a spirit powerup that lets you summon a light spirit that circles around the player that can light up darkness, and melt ice, I already have configured these abilities for the spirit, but the only problem is that I can't get the spirit to circle around the player. However I am using the enemy maker made by Aidan. So please, if you people could help me, that would be great.
NVM I got it now

WaluigiDaGreat

Post » 03 Nov 2023, 00:19

Aidan wrote:
15 Dec 2019, 03:02
FESTIVE FLOWER
12 maps of christmas 2 has a new power up in it, the festive flower. works more like a grenade shooting christmas lights, it may brack on contact with anything but it can cause an explosion of glass that can hurt multiple enemies.
Link no work =(

WaluigiDaGreat

Post » 03 Nov 2023, 00:20

BlooKidandPoppy wrote:
17 Oct 2023, 14:11
BlooKidandPoppy wrote:

NVM I got it now
give link i want it lol

Britdan

Post » 19 Nov 2023, 18:16

WaluigiDaGreat wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 00:19
Aidan wrote:
15 Dec 2019, 03:02
FESTIVE FLOWER
Link no work =(
That's a shame.

MasterOfGhosts258

Post » 20 Nov 2023, 00:19

My First actual working powerup.
shield.png
shield.png (1.25 KiB) Viewed 18598 times
Code

{
"quadCount":2,
"width":2,
"height":2,
"quadCenterX":0,
"quadCenterY":8,
"offSetX":0,
"offSetY":0,
"animationtype":"frames",
"animationstart":1,
"animationframes":2,
"animationspeed":0.2,
"stickToPlayer":1,
"stickToNearestPlayer":true,
"stickToPlayerOffsetX":0,
"stickToPlayerOffsetY":0,
"killsenemies":true,
"kills":false,
"gravity":0,
"resistseverything":true,
"mask": [ true, true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false ],
}

BlooKidandPoppy

Post » 03 Dec 2023, 01:25

WaluigiDaGreat wrote:
03 Nov 2023, 00:20
BlooKidandPoppy wrote:
17 Oct 2023, 14:11
BlooKidandPoppy wrote:

NVM I got it now
give link i want it lol
Come n’ get it ~~soon…~~