Colorless Demo

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Cerulean AL

Post » 02 Jan 2018, 07:24

What would you do if One Day you woke up, and all of the Colors that normally surrounded you were gone?

In this Mappack, Mario wakes up One Day to find all of the Mushroom Kingdom's Color to be missing.

This Mappack was made for Mari0 SE: Even Moar Stuff V1.1.

Mario Must Go On A Colorless Journey In Order To Get The Kingdom's Color Back!

Brand New Level Design!

And Secrets To Be Found!
I don't own ANY of the Music used in this Mappack.
."A Colorless Journey"- "Press Start" By MDK (I modified a little bit so I it would fit the Mappack)
."A Grey Encounter"- "Milky Ways" By Bossfight (Though not used in the Mappack due to Problems, it is still within it's Files)
."Castle Drop"- "The Maze Of Mayonnaise" By Bossfight
."Grand Inferno"- "Dance Of The Violins" By F-777
."I Am Greyseo"- "Sonic Forces: Theme Of Infinite [Instrumental Cover]" By Hikouma Music
."Inferno Path" - "Press Start" By MDK (Again, I modified it a little bit so it would fit the Mappack)
."The Final Battle"- "Final Battle" By Waterflame
This Mappack not only has an amazing Story/Gameplay, but it's got some awesome Secrets!
While I won't tell you how to get these Secrets, I can list what Types of Secrets they are.
Within this Mappack are
.A Secret Nyan Cat Power-up in every Level (To go along with the Color Theme)
.2 Secret Shortcuts (Because why not)
.1-UP Mushrooms (Not really that much of a Secret, but they are a little tricky to find)
If you find any Glitches and/or Errors within Monologue/Dialogue, please PM me and tell me what happened and what you did that caused it so I can fix it as soon as possible.

Special Thanks to "I LÖVE LUA" for helping me out with a Tile Problem I had as well as giving me inspiration to make this Mappack.

This Mappack was made By Mr. L's Thunder and made for the 4th Mappack Contest(Which was hosted by "I LÖVE LUA" in case you were wondering), which can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5185