Streaming game development: https://www.twitch.tv/stabyourself Image

Happy Birthday Mari0 ADVENTURE!

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Mr.L's Thunder

Post » 03 Nov 2017, 03:02

Greetings everyone! Two years ago on this very day is the day that I released Mari0 ADVENTURE! To celebrate, I am going to be recording myself playing the whole Game while explaining some things about the Game and realizing many past mistakes I made. I will also be answering questions (No, it will not be a Live Stream) from a Q&A Topic on another video that I will be releasing in about a Week. More Information will be revealed when I make a separate Topic about it most likely Tonight or Tomorrow. If you're wondering why I'm making a big deal about this Mappack's Birthday, It's because it was my very First Mappack that I've ever made with Mari0 SE, and I'm proud of it.(Even though there are SO many things that I did Wrong.) This is one Game (Yes, I see my Mappacks as Games, don't judge me) that I will never forget and will always be special to me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mari0 ADVENTURE!!!

Mr.L's Thunder

Post » 03 Nov 2017, 12:52

Unfortunately, due to a recording failure, the video of me playing Mari0 ADVENTURE will have to be uploaded sometime this Week. The Q&A will also be sometime this Week as well. It's just not easy to get some quiet time, so that's why I have to record at night, though it's still not always quiet. Sorry everyone.

Return to “Mapping”