Super crazy mind

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Elocojhon

Post » 29 May 2017, 00:44

The original levels are changed
More harder
and new levels
Good soundtrack
References of other games
Only for alesan entities

Download http://www.mediafire.com/file/8w82y53ni ... zyMind.rar

Eden GT

Post » 30 May 2017, 11:51

No screenshots and any fancy writings to attract people into downloading your mappack?

EDIT: I just played it. Many parts of the mappack is just the normal SMB, and 1-1 feels empty, with too much artifical difficulty (spreading enemies all over the place). And I'd recommend putting custom tiles, and a proper theme for each level. Music.... ehhh. It feels out of the level. If you want to know how to create a good mappack, you might want to check other mappacks for inspiration. Here's a hint: If you are a little unsatisfied with your mappack, chances are you're doing a bad job. Build the effort on how to make a good one, learn from other people, and it will be fine.

Qwerbey

Post » 31 May 2017, 01:15

Here's another tip: Though it may seem like a waste, it's perfectly fine to throw out entire levels, or even worlds. In fact, start small; not much more than one world. I know people stress custom tiles, too, but don't worry about them; it's more important to keep the time between making a level and getting feedback low, and you don't really need custom tiles, either, just look at some of WillWare's work. Essentially, you will be a better mapper if you make more, smaller mappacks, lowering your iteration time, than if you try to make a big 9-world epic right out of the gate, which was my biggest mistake.

Elocojhon

Post » 31 May 2017, 22:16

Im sorry thanks for the recomendation