The Music Respositorium

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
sashachuik0v

Post » 13 Jul 2016, 11:53

Hello. If you aren't interested, you can start reading from the words "I started to make". Since my laptop is temporarily died (battery and adapter are not working due to overheating, and a new adapter comes from aliexpress about a couple of weeks), and mari0 alesan99's entities worked only there (On my computer is too old version of openGL, to install a new version I need to change the video drivers, causing the computer may stop working), I started to make chiptune music for a new game.
I'm interested to know - and what kind of music you use for your mappacks?

imgudman4567

Post » 13 Jul 2016, 12:02

Honestly, I just type in what I need on Google. And if I don't know what song I want, I just type in what kind of song I want. Pretty simple.

Tecminer

Post » 13 Jul 2016, 21:40

didnt we have one of these before?

NightKawata

Post » 14 Jul 2016, 05:35

I started to emphasize my post for no reason because logical progression is too much work (I mean I know you're trying to seperate two clauses but that wasn't the way to do it)

but yeah, either Google or YouTube some music. That's what I do.
If you're going to be making chiptune music, just make a bunch/what comes to mind, that way you give your consumers options. Obviously music that fits in a Mario game or so would be a good idea. But hey, power metal orchestral rock also works, too. Throw in some "8-bit" synths to really spice things up.