Amateur Mario 1.0 Beta 2.0.2 (Alesan99's Entities) [Cancelled]

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
MF064DD

Post » 28 Apr 2015, 00:42

(New video coming out tomorrow)

Hey guys! This is game based off all the levels I've made since March of 2014. I have edited them to be a bit more...professional looking? I dunno how to say it.

So far, this map is developed all the way to level 3-2 (3-3 if you count the "See you next update" level)
I made 50 something levels since then (most which are crappy as of now, that's why I'm editing them :P), so I'm Working as hard as I can to create quality levels for this map. Some of the levels I made from the map even from the other map
"Mari0 Time", which I stopped production on a few months ago.

-NOTICE-
There is no portal gun in this map. But levels 2-1 and 3-3 have the portal gun.

Any glitches I missed that you catch, please report to me as a reply. Thank you!

Cliche
Here are some Pictures:
ImageImage]Image
Change Log!
Version 1.0 Beta 1: Release!
Version 1.0 Beta 2: Major Level redesign, new MAIN tile set, and Different Music choice. -BIGGEST UPDATE YET!-
Version 1.0 Beta 2.0.1: Fixed the graphic design of World 2 and World 3
Version 1.0 Beta 2.0.2: Updated Backgrounds and a new level
The Mod I'm using is Alesan99's Entities, make sure you download that first.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3636

The Tile set I'm using is by Mariobros2, (One I used in Mario Time) so credits to him as well!
You wanna download the map? HERE! FETCH! :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ss45q ... _2.0.2.zip
Version 1.0 Beta 2.0.2: Major Level redesign, new MAIN tile set, and Different Music choice. -Different Backgrounds- -BIGGEST UPDATE YET!-

Thanks for downloading/reading! :D

EDIT 1 [2]: Here is a really simple logo design. I tried.
EDIT 2:
OMG 6 Positivity points? Already 17 downloads? I didn't expect that! Thank you. I'm working as hard as I can to make this perfect for you guys.
So I might not be on the forums as much as anyone else. I shouldn't feel special, but hey, someone likes a thing that I made! :D
(TL;DR: Developing more ASAP)
Last edited by MF064DD on 19 Aug 2016, 22:36, edited 28 times in total.

mine209craft

Post » 28 Apr 2015, 01:51

Great work! I can't wait to play the map!

MF064DD

Post » 28 Apr 2015, 02:37

mine209craft wrote:Great work! I can't wait to play the map!
Hey, thanks dude! I tried my best to recreate all the levels to the possibly best design, and tried to work with the tileset.
I can't wait for you to try it out and don't forget to reply/edit with feedback! :)

Mari0_Player

Post » 29 Apr 2015, 15:09

The levels all look like they were made (and played through, no offense) by an amateur, but I guess I really shouldn't be surprised considering the name of the mappack.
Not planning to download any time soon.

MF064DD

Post » 02 May 2015, 21:23

Mari0_Player wrote:The levels all look like they were made (and played through, no offense) by an amateur, but I guess I really shouldn't be surprised considering the name of the mappack.
Not planning to download any time soon.

It's my second time making a map (first being Mario Time, which I killed off), and knowing the levels aren't exactly as good as many of the other maps with SUPER fantastic levels, I named it "Amateur Mario". I plan to make the levels better as I grow experience and evolve the mappack. And hey, you don't need to download it. It's just a map, open for anyone to download. I'm not shoving it down your throat. I've been working very hard, and as I said, these are all old levels that I made, trying to shift them to look a bit better for the public. I'm also creating new levels as well. But I'm in no way offended. So don't worry. It's an opinion. ;)