SMB. Minimap map pack

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
gemwrecker

Post » 11 May 2014, 18:35

Note: People who cares about graphics should NOT play this map pack. Failure to follow this may lead to Graphicophobia. You have been warned.

This is what I do when I'm bored. Work on something that I'll probably won't release. However, I appantly manange to spend so little time on such a big thing that it would've been sad to not release it. This may be a new record on finishing a map pack.

It's not really a unique map pack that has new maps in it. Instead, I took the original SMB. map pack, and changed the graphics on all the blocks (Does not require a mod). So you could say it is a texture pack, but in a map pack (That's why it is here). Note that I didn't want to spend time changing the map pack completely, so I made it look like the minimap for it. For short, this is how the map pack should've looked like if you were playing on the minimap instead of the world map.

Here's some images:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5y40x ... inimap.zip - Again, beware for Graphicophobia.
Last edited by gemwrecker on 11 May 2014, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.

alesan99

Post » 11 May 2014, 18:53

Looks great.
You should also change the entities to match the tiles.

HowToEatGirafes

Post » 11 May 2014, 19:20

alesan99 wrote:Looks great.
You should also change the entities to match the tiles.
And coinblocks

gemwrecker

Post » 11 May 2014, 20:16

*Note: Fixed download. I linked it as an image. xD
But also, this wasn't ment to be released in the first place. If anyone wants, you can take over the project and work on it for yourself (Yes, you could say no copyright). Why is because this was only made by boredom, to let my time go. This is the first one that actually made the cut between the map packs that wasn't ment to be finished.

So if anyone wants, you can take it and make your own map pack out of this. I won't blame you.