Jetpack Jamble!

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
UltIMa647

Post » 18 Apr 2014, 20:35

This is a mappack in its early, stages which needs the mari0 eXTreme mod. This map throws you into many challenges which involve hard times. So far, I finished level 1-2, so Further development is needed. if you want to help some how, please feel free. https://www.mediafire.com/?763c526d7ksk75l In order To play right, with the jetpack, go to THIS link. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1896 Please check it out, if you have time! (In every level, there should be a ? block which holds the vine to the end of that challenge.)

Mari0Maker

Post » 18 Apr 2014, 20:45

I'm sorry to say this, but this mappack was just not good. It was entity and enemy spam, and it was very short. It's not a problem if the demo is short, but the actual levels are short. Try checking out some mappacks from here, and also take a look at this thread.

Sorry if I sound like I'm being rude, but I'm being honest and trying to help. :)

UltIMa647

Post » 18 Apr 2014, 22:04

It is only my first map pack. it's supposed to be like a challenge, like in world 1-1, the spineys are there so you don't want to hit the bottom. the goal is to not touch the bottom, and I tried to find a way without having people cheat at this. It will have more levels as I add them, but it's still more of a beta. I try my best at this. (If you know how to help yourself, please do)