A Weird Mappack [SE] (Cancelled)

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Áçé Syntax Áçé

Post » 14 Feb 2014, 18:19

Okay,this idea of mine came when I was making a mappack (coming soon later).I really got bored and listen some 8-bit soundtracks and it really appreciates me to listen more so what I do is listen and enjoyed it and continue to make the mappack that I was trying to make. Then after a while when I saw this new feature in SE that makes you to play new music while playing a mappack (the note button) I realized if I could put all the 8-bit soundtracks that a heard awhile ago put in a big mappack. So can you guess what mappack I made?

Your right it's a mappack called ''8-Bit Music Library'' where you can play cool 8-bit musics in Mari0

I'm really shy to make a thread about it because some of you don't really like 8-bit musics but it can help you browse new 8-bit tracks that will help you choose tracks that will fit in your mappack and make it even better

You can suggest what soundtracks I can put in this mappack but make sure that it was packed, with 5 8-bit tracks like this

Super Bros. (Overworld,Underground,Castle,Underwater,Star)

Note:I will not release a demo until this mappack has 2 packs

Screenshot
Last edited by Áçé Syntax Áçé on 30 Mar 2017, 10:50, edited 2 times in total.

Firaga

Post » 14 Feb 2014, 18:29

Or you could download the tracks.
Making a map specifically based on music is a bad idea, because they could just listen to the music outside of mario.
Let alone the file size of what the end product is likely going to be.
Though, the button thing like a 'hub' did give me an idea...

MagicPillow

Post » 14 Feb 2014, 21:05

I think it's a great idea.
I would find it iseful to have a library of 8-bit music already formatted for mari0.