Rasvaa Labs

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
fatboysraidmcdonalds

Post » 02 Feb 2014, 21:03

--Latest version: 2--
You can check the version of my mappack you have by looking in version.txt, found in my mappack's folder.
If you do not have version.txt in your download of my mappack, or if the version listed there is smaller than 2, then your download is outdated and you should redownload my mappack.

--Credits--
Stabyourself.net - Obvious reasons
Pixelworker - Ideas
Superjustinbros - Ideas + Difficulty Balancing + Portal-Themed Pipes
BobTheLawyer - Bob's Better Editor Mod, which helped me make this mappack easier and quicker.
DaFont.com — I translated this font into tiles.

--Storyline--
Welcome, test subject Mari0, to Rasvaa Labs, where you will test a portal gun that we may or may not have stolen from Aperture Science. Do not think of this as kidnapping; think of it as... well, not kidnapping.

--Pics or it didn't happen--

--Download Links--

Download

If any of these links aren't working, notify me and I'll fix ASAP.
Last edited by fatboysraidmcdonalds on 03 Feb 2014, 04:01, edited 7 times in total.

B-Man99

Post » 02 Feb 2014, 21:14

Well so far I really like it. It's an interesting concept because typically people would expect the portal gun to be used in puzzle aspects but this map tends to go for the platforming side of having portals. I haven't gotten too far yet though. I'll have more later. Just wanted to let you know that everything seems to be intact and working :)

fatboysraidmcdonalds

Post » 02 Feb 2014, 21:35

B-Man99 wrote:Well so far I really like it. It's an interesting concept because typically people would expect the portal gun to be used in puzzle aspects but this map tends to go for the platforming side of having portals. I haven't gotten too far yet though. I'll have more later. Just wanted to let you know that everything seems to be intact and working :)
Thanks for the feedback. I tried to balance the puzzle and platforming aspects as much as possible.

fatboysraidmcdonalds

Post » 02 Feb 2014, 22:08

Oops, I caught a few problems in 5-1 and 5-2. I'm changing the download links to the mappack files with those two levels fixed. Please wait for the fixed download links.

fatboysraidmcdonalds

Post » 02 Feb 2014, 22:13

Alright, the links are fixed now.

B-Man99

Post » 02 Feb 2014, 22:53

Thanks for fixing it, and yes, I really do like this mappack.
You did triple post though, so psst Image ;)

Was it really necessary to include a gif of your avatar into the mappack zip though?

fatboysraidmcdonalds

Post » 02 Feb 2014, 22:57

B-Man99 wrote:Thanks for fixing it, and yes, I really do like this mappack.
You did triple post though, so psst Image ;)

Was it really necessary to include a gif of your avatar into the mappack zip though?
What? My avatar is in there? Didn't notice, sorry.
But I just found another bug anyway, so when I reupload the fixed links, I'll remove the avatar.

EDIT: I updated the mappack.