Red [Cancelled]

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
Sunset_Moth

Post » 11 Jan 2014, 05:52

So, yeah, no screenshots yet, posting this a day or two before I can start work on it.
This will be a mappack using the tileset I posted in the Respositorium, where you paint the whole world red. (And green.)
Depending on whether I can tell if you paint things with gels or not, you'll either be painting specific spots red, or doing some gel based platforming.

Here's the tileset, so RWLabs doesn't say
RWLabs wrote:Well, another level with promises for a future mappack and zero content. We haven't seen enough of that already.
Also, just noticed, "Another LEVEL" instead of "Another THREAD"

You can use my really terrible tileset if you want. It's stupid.

Cancelled.
Last edited by Sunset_Moth on 02 Feb 2014, 04:40, edited 1 time in total.

Automatik

Post » 11 Jan 2014, 14:01

bubba_nate wrote:So, yeah, no screenshots yet, posting this a day or two before I can start work on it.
So you post about your mappack without even starting work on leveldesign?
Also, that tileset is huuuuuuge. And it's bigger than 512x512 so it might not work on some computers.

Sunset_Moth

Post » 11 Jan 2014, 19:14

I have some puzzles laid out in my head, but can't actually put them in Mari0 yet.

Also, waiting on Alesan's mod to update, going to do a mini-map of just platforming while I wait.

...is Gel not replaceable? (In alesan's mod, I mean)

MM102

Post » 12 Jan 2014, 12:00

Dang! I was making something like this that uses M+P
I was trying to be more discreet with my suggestions though
MM102 wrote:can you add an environmental trigger that detects when certain amount of one entity exists in a level?
MM102 wrote: -mirror blocks/gel
-Give blocks gel like attributes
It wasn't going to be anything big just 1 level to put in my concept map I'm working on

Sunset_Moth

Post » 12 Jan 2014, 19:00

Sorry.
You could work on 4 worlds and me work on four worlds too, and work together to do this.
You could also use my tileset and do a Mari0 + Portal version. (I don't mean a port, I mean different maps, same tileset and basic goal)
But Mari0 + Portal crashes too much for me, can't go five seconds without it blowing up.