[Mappack] Divine Mario Bros.

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
BlueSheep123

Post » 28 Dec 2013, 21:39

DIVINE MARIO BROS. Hello everyone, after about two months of hard work, I would like to present my very first Mari0 mappack called "Divine Mario Bros". This mappack is contains level design elements from the original Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3, and Super Mario World. Using the portal gun is not recommended, but you can still use it if you would like. Also, this mappack may be difficult.

-NO MODS REQUIRED!
-All 8 worlds and 32 levels
-Begin with 8 lives
-Entire mappack tested

If you find any problems in this mappack, please let me know. Also once you are finished, I would like you to tell me how I could improve, what are the flaws of the mappack, what did you like about it?

STORY:
Mario and Luigi wake up in the middle of the night to hear that the Princess has been kidnapped by Bowser yet again. It is up to the two brothers to rescue her and restore peace to the Mushroom Kingdom.

WORLD THEMES:
World 1- The Plains
World 2- Autumn
World 3- Ice Cold Waters (Snow #1)
World 4- Lakitu's World (Snow #2)
World 5- The Sky
World 6- Ice World
World 7- Pipe World
World 8- Gray World (Bowser World)

SCREENSHOTS:
Image Image
Image Image

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Download as a .zip file -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/17zxv ... o_Bros.zip
Download as a .rar file (Winrar needed) -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ko12 ... o_Bros.rar

Enjoy!

Sky

Post » 29 Dec 2013, 05:51

Wow, this is pretty slick. Modern twist on some of the old formulas. I like it a lot. My only concern is that some of the advanced tricks come in a little early, but that's not much of a problem (except for that one invisible block in 1-4). I haven't played it all the way through, but I like what I've seen. Good job!

Wilo

Post » 29 Dec 2013, 06:21

I enjoyed the difficulty, but I was sort of confused over 8-4.

Superjustinbros

Post » 29 Dec 2013, 07:14

Hey BlueSheep, thanks for using my SMB1 Tileset as the basis for this mappack.