The Sonic.exe Mappack

Mapping related threads and questions go in here!
SuperDylan13

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 00:32

Hello everybody!!!

Introducing the Sonic.exe Mappack! It's a Sonic.exe Invaded Mappack

The Story

Mario was going to save Peach, but a mystery character pulled Mario down,

So Mario picked up a CD and he was teleported to this mysterious place, the story continues by you!

Click here to download!!!...If you dare...or...play...Join us.... (Just kiddin')

Here are some screenshots (Reduced them so everyone can see what I mean(This does not to have the SuperDylan in Mario Mod)))

Features

When you enter the long pipe, the level goes on, when you reach the fourth level from a pipe, the whole world will be decayed, when you reach the fifth pipe, the world 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. will be red and Sonic.exe is in the background, when you reach the flagpole, there is none, all you have to do is die, thats how Sonic.exe plays Mari0 with you.

Worlds (Everyone should know this, just like friends, even they didn't last long... (Just kiddin')

1 - Normal
It's a normal world (If you go straight ahead, you'll be save)

2 - A little bit messy
It's a normal world with a bit of missing tiles

3 - What's weird?
It's a normal world with missing tiles, so don't die...

4 - OMG!!
It's a normal world but Sonic.exe took over it

5 - Hill Act 1
A decayed world, with bloody water and the question mark blocks have nothing and you have to go straight ahead,, jump on the bricks after the castle and go into the red pipe

6 - Hello. Do you want to play with me?
A bit like 1-1 from Mario Bros. but Sonic.exe Invaded it so you have to play as normal in that sublevel, and the blocks have nothing, no 1-ups, no mushrooms, no stars, and you reach to the flag and it's not there so, jump and die.

And one more thing to say, Get it now or You're too slow! Wanna try again?

Enjoy! or die.... (Just kiddin' for the third time) Just enjoy it

Over 100 downloads! This mappack is getting popular! Thinking of a sequel...
Last edited by SuperDylan13 on 18 Jun 2014, 09:29, edited 7 times in total.

popcan12

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 05:30

Looks promising but the title was misleading; I thought you were remaking the game Sonic.exe in Mari0.

SuperDylan13

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 09:12

popcan12 wrote:Looks promising but the title was misleading; I thought you were remaking the game Sonic.exe in Mari0.
I wasn't just remaking the Sonic.exe game, I just made a mappack for Sonic and Mari0 fans (and this is my first mappack)

I am god, 666

Costinteo

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 10:25

SuperDylan13 wrote: Here are some screenshots (There still a little bit big(How do I reduce them?(This does not to have the SuperDylan in Mario Mod)))
You make Mari0 scale 3,2 or 1. Recommended 2 or 1. You can make it from options.

SuperDylan13

Post » 12 Aug 2013, 10:49

Costinteo wrote:
SuperDylan13 wrote: Here are some screenshots (There still a little bit big(How do I reduce them?(This does not to have the SuperDylan in Mario Mod)))
You make Mari0 scale 3,2 or 1. Recommended 2 or 1. You can make it from options.
OK, I'll try and reduce the size in Mari0

Superjustinbros

Post » 11 Feb 2014, 19:32

Because I felt like it I went and ported this into SE.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4jzo1 ... dition.zip
It's a 100% faithful recreation of the original. Everything is the same! There's no new surprises I snuck in! Maybe...